Top Tier Moving

Mississauga ON L5T 1G3

Reviews for Top Tier Moving

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

DONT HIRE THEM!!!!!!!

I left my stuff with top tier moving and storage and the owner said yes don't worry all is fiod when I came to pick up my things he took my money and only had my best set all my living things were gone light kitchen stuff clothes like everything I had was gone and he had the nerve to say are you sure you didn't store it with someone else took my money. Don't TRUST THEM AT ALL THEY ARE THE WORST MOVING AND STORAGE COMPANY..

Jennifer in Mississauga
Jennifer in Mississauga

Local Moving

So quick, punctual and kind. Very simple to get a quote, book, and communicate about my details.
Thank you very much Top Tier Moving. We will call again if we need anything else.

Destiny in Windsor
Destiny in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Last Minute Move

I had and excellent experience with Top tier moving. They organized my move within two days. My Sales Consultant, Janice , was very responsive and attentive to my wants and needs. My movers were very professional, personable and moved everything without damages. I would definitely recommend them.

Storage

We have been storing with them for 2 years now. Their new facility is very big and clean and their staff is always helpful when we need something. Thank s

Moving

We had contacted Top Tier moving in May 2019 for our move in July. We had agreed to a deposit of $500 but when I received my credit card statement I noticed they had taken the full amount of over $2400. Seriously, who gets paid the full amount
before the job is done? I called them to complain and got the run around and they even argued that I had ok’d the full amount .
Needless to say I canceled the contract.
I notified the credit card company and did receive a refund.
I just received my credit card statement for December and to my surprise another charge for$750 from Top Tier dated November 25!
I have been trying to call them to no avail.
They used to have an answering service but now you just get automated messages.

sg15 in Mississauga
sg15 in Mississauga

Local Move 5 Bedroom Home

Local move of our 5 bedroom home. We were referred by our Realesate agent. The total cost was 4500 which included moving and packing. All the movers were nice young men that helped on a very stressful day. Thanks for the hard work.

Top Tier Owes Us Refund for Cancelled Move

Top Tier Movers came to our home in March and gave us a quote for our move. However, my April credit card statement showed they had debited the full amount of the move instead of a 500 dollar deposit. Then they tried to take $1300 more at the end of April. The Visa Dispute team got our $1300 and cancelled my credit card. We decided to cancel our move and communicated this in May. We have been trying to get the $1813 back ever since. We received emails in August and September that they already sent a credit to Visa already but Visa has no record of this.

johney in Mississauga
johney in Mississauga

top tier movers

We hired a Moving Service to move furniture from a condominium.Top tier movers and or top tier moving showed up .They demanded an e transfer of funds in full for the move.$858.80 which included 3 hours labor, 2 hours travel time to make 3 delivery stops of furniture.2 in Stratford and 1 in Woodstock.Also charged $110 truck cost for total of bill.We recieved a damaged hall table with deep scratches.They also scratched our hardwood floor by dragging a hutch across the floor.We pointed the damage out and they said they were insured.We then followed them to the 2nd dropoff which went fine.They had one drop off left in Woodstock.I asked a mover in the back of the truck if the family heirloom Grandfather clock was secured he told me yes it was.As mentioned we had the movers labor for 3 hours from 11am until 2pm.It was 1 40pm when i text my brother inlaw that the truck was on its way to Woodstock.Keep in mind we paid 2 hours travel time also.When they arrived in Woodstock they demanded another $...the guy name Michael handle the dispatch and all other operation . he has 2 locations in Mississauga . don't us top tier movers. . He use unprofessional peoples for his garbage company . beware

Apartment Move

Moved my 1 bedroom apartment with them. Service was very good. Jaspreet and this crew did a great job with time. We had to change the date of moving which they accommodated. We thought Top Tier Moving and Storage should have paid for the deposit to hold the elevator but we had to. There was a miscommunication. Which we all solved on moving day. Thank you.

Sam in Windsor
Sam in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Local Moving

Thank you for a great move guys. 3 helpful young men showed up and got right to business. They wrapped everything nicely and protected the house with all the equipment. They also didn't even stop for a break, which we really appreciated because we were on a time crunch for the key exchange. We would recommend to our family and friends. Thank you guys.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?