Moshe Alberta Construction Specialist

Drywall Contractors
Edmonton AB T5P 1L2
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Edmonton  >  Moshe Alberta Construction Specialist

Reviews for Moshe Alberta Construction Specialist

1 review Edmonton, AB

Re drywall ceiling and wall modifications

Moshe was a true professional. He was awesome to deal with and did a fantastic job. He was here everyday until the job was completed to our satisfaction. I highly recommend his services.

Thank you I appreciate your comment very much.

rosezorniak in Edmonton
rosezorniak in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wall separated 18" from main structure

I had a room separating from main structure approximately 18". I had called 2 previous contractors who suggested that I demolish the room. I then called Moshe and he placed 2 jacks and pushed the wall back into place and totally secured it. It worked beautifully and remains well structured.

Thank you for being able to give you an answer and an effective solution

Mohammed s.
Mohammed s.

Deck

Outstanding job doing the deck
. Looks incredibly professional. Really wise and smart choice of materials used.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywalling of a basement.

Update.

Friendly and hard working. Has done decent work on a very difficult job. Never finished the work, there wasn't much left, just sanding, bit of mudding and replacing and cutting trim. Said he would show up to finish and never showed, right before we had a tenant moving in, finished it myself the best I could. Wouldn't answer emails or phone calls. I made the mistake of paying before the job was completed, due to him asking for money because he was strapped.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Moshe Alberta Construction Specialist

Hello I'm Moshe, and I'm an Alberta Construction Specialist. We provide residential handyman services and look forward to working with you to create what you're looking for. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and estimate with us.