NEWLIFE Roofing Canada Inc.

Toronto ON M1S 4H4
NEWLIFE Roofing Canada Inc.

Reviews for NEWLIFE Roofing Canada Inc.

Anil in St. John's
Anil in St. John's

They stand by their work.

I had used New Life roofing 2 years ago to replace my roof. They did a decent job and only took 1 day.

Fast forward 2 weeks ago when we noticed a leak in the roof. I made the call and to my pleasant surprise they arrived the next day to have a look. Unfortunately, due to the weather they could not assess the damage and promised me that they would return soon as it was warm. Sure enough, true to their word, they came back and found a nail that had exposed itself due to the elements. A quick repair later, they were done. I have to say I was not only impressed by the job they did, but the fact they returned so quickly to repair and stand by their work.

Allen from Oshawa
Allen from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof Shingles Replacement

This company provided a quote to replace shingled roof, I paid a deposit of $500 to have the work completed. After 6 weeks with no contact called to check with Jennifer, now she wants $1000.more to do the work.
Not willing to pay this company any more as they destroyed the evestroughs next door when they did that house. Refused to repair the mess they made of the evestroughs next door, blocked his number on her cell. Jennifer told me that she would e transfer the $500 to me, don't believe a word frm her mouth.