High Skillz Roofing

150 Fisherville Rd, Toronto ON M2R 3C2
High Skillz Roofing

Reviews for High Skillz Roofing

Fast, excellent work

Needed a fast reshingling and Artúr & his crew did a great job! Polite, on time and explaining the details of the work. His guys worked quickly and did a good clean-up.

Thank you so much for your great review!!!

pip321 in Oakville, Ontario
pip321 in Oakville, Ontario

Quick response and job well done

Artur was quick to respond to my request and was able to come and complete the repair to my roof within 24 hours. Job was well done and cleanup was complete.

Thank you so much for your Great review !!

Adel in Montréal
Adel in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Roof Replacement

I’m very glad I called High Skillz roofing.

I noticed a leak within my walls late in November. After getting quotes from a few contractors in Toronto, I realized I should’ve been looking at somebody who is already highly rated on HomeStars.

HS Was among the top five rated roofing companies listed. Arthur was prompt in coming to my house in Pickering and providing a reasonable estimate. He was courteous, patient in explaining every step of the process, and diligent in outlining what he planned on doing and actually doing it.

He provided the estimate on a Tuesday, had the materials delivered by the following Monday, and finished up the roofing in literally one day. He and his crew were very careful of not damaging our and our neighbours properties, and performed the work with the careful attention that it required.

They were constantly monitoring our property to clean up any extraneous debris while they were working. They started with removing all the existing shingles and disposing of them, followed by performing the installation of the new roof.

I would highly recommend HS to anyone looking to install or replace their roof.

~ Adel

Thank you so much for your Feedback to us. Our Quality is #1 Priorities, We are always at your service .

KejKej
KejKej

Emergency Roof Replacement

We are extremely happy with the results and have noticed that the ventilation in the house has improved. Artur and his team treat your roof as if it was their own.

We delayed getting our 20 year old roof replaced until we discovered multiple open holes and leaks. All of a sudden we needed an emergency roof repair at the end of the season. Artur and his team came to the rescue. Within 1 week, juggling many bad weather days, they arrived on site and completed a 15 hour task in 9 hours. There was some additional cosmetic work needed which they completed, as promised, one week later (again working around bad weather days).

Thank you so much for your great review .Yes we are making sure that our customers are always happy.!!!

Leaking in roof

He came right away and identified my issue - fixed it immediately for a reasonable amount. I was very impressed with the service and the level of professionalism that he brought to the job.

Ghank you very much for your great review .we are always at your service

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Quick response and professional

I had a great experience working with Artur on minor repairs on both of my properties. He was quick to respond and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for service on their roof and I will be hiring to replace the roof on 2 of my properties in the spring.

Thank you so much for your great review . we repair all type of roofs including full Roof replacement.

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Shingle Repair

Arthur did a great job replacing few shingles above my garage due to fallen tree branches. He helped clean up the garbage and provided extra shingle for my own repair.

Thank you so much for your great review. We are always welcome at your service!!

Oleg in North York
Oleg in North York

Small repair and inspection

Called re roof small repair and inspection in the morning, Arthur came same day and did good job on roof inspection and small repair. Price was reasonable. I definitely will contact him next time I need roof service.

Thank you so much for your great review !!

Roof repair

Arthur is a great men , He cane on time even though Thanks giving day its little pricey but good work.
weather was not bad , I was expecting little late but on time, thanks .

Thank you so much for your great review !!!

Alisa in North York
Alisa in North York

Great service! Affordable prices! Impeccable professionalism !

Artur from high skills roofing fixed my roof in no time. He is very professional and trustworthy. He gave me an estimate that was very affordable and delivered great service. Fast, professional, reliable. I would highly recommend their services. great job fixing my roof. Thank you!

Thank you very much Alisa for you great review, we work hard to get our customers satisfied

More about High Skillz Roofing

We do all types of Roofs, shingles, flat Roof Top Quality is our priority.High Skillz Roofing Guaranteed Great Jobs.
We perform all levels of roofing. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We also make sure that our customers always happy in the end of the job.

We specialize Roofing, including skylights, if its damaged. We also do small repairs.every small roofing defects can be fixed immediately with in 24 hours emergency service
High skillz Roofing provides Best clean quality work with over 20 years materials warranty Available to call us you won't be disappoint.We have many years if Roofing experience.
We guarantee high-quality work for each and every project.

Installation, removal, replacement and repair roofs of all styles.
Emergency service. Replacing skylights. Fix leaks in roof. High Skillz Roofing has been protecting Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional properties in and around Toronto(GTA) for over 10 years. over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the Roofing industry.We have provided our expertise to hundreds of customers and our customer base is forever expanding. Price, Service and Quality have been the foundation of our success.
Our Fashion roofing Shingles department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles,roofing, composite roof and cedar wood flat roof Our roof department offers complete shingles products and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
Bonded and Insured Workplace Safety and Insurance Board(WSIB).We provide 10 years labour warranty . Promise To do Great job.