High Skillz Roofing

150 Fisherville Rd, Toronto ON M2R 3C2
High Skillz Roofing

Reviews for High Skillz Roofing

Leaking in roof

He came right away and identified my issue - fixed it immediately for a reasonable amount. I was very impressed with the service and the level of professionalism that he brought to the job.

Ghank you very much for your great review .we are always at your service

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Quick response and professional

I had a great experience working with Artur on minor repairs on both of my properties. He was quick to respond and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for service on their roof and I will be hiring to replace the roof on 2 of my properties in the spring.

Thank you so much for your great review . we repair all type of roofs including full Roof replacement.

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Shingle Repair

Arthur did a great job replacing few shingles above my garage due to fallen tree branches. He helped clean up the garbage and provided extra shingle for my own repair.

Thank you so much for your great review. We are always welcome at your service!!

Oleg in North York
Oleg in North York

Small repair and inspection

Called re roof small repair and inspection in the morning, Arthur came same day and did good job on roof inspection and small repair. Price was reasonable. I definitely will contact him next time I need roof service.

Thank you so much for your great review !!

Roof repair

Arthur is a great men , He cane on time even though Thanks giving day its little pricey but good work.
weather was not bad , I was expecting little late but on time, thanks .

Thank you so much for your great review !!!

Alisa in North York
Alisa in North York

Great service! Affordable prices! Impeccable professionalism !

Artur from high skills roofing fixed my roof in no time. He is very professional and trustworthy. He gave me an estimate that was very affordable and delivered great service. Fast, professional, reliable. I would highly recommend their services. great job fixing my roof. Thank you!

Thank you very much Alisa for you great review, we work hard to get our customers satisfied

Brent from Toronto
Brent from Toronto

Great Company - Great work

Artur and his team did a fantastic job of replacing our asphalt shingles. They were very respectful of the property to properly protect our plants and windows before commencing work. They followed with a thorough clean up of our property. The new roof looks fantastic. All round great job. Would highly recommend based on price and their quality of work!

Thank you so much Brent for you great review, We are always at you service!!!

Todd in Aurora
Todd in Aurora

Shingle replacement

Very good experience. Everything was completed as agreed, we were updated through every step. Communication was excellent.

The crew did a great job in one day, cleaned all around the house and the eves.

I will certainly recommend to friends, neighbours and family.

Thank so much Todd for your great review. We are always trying our best to improve our Service !!

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Glad I trusted

Glad I trusted Arthur when he came to visit me at my home to give me a quote and explain everything about the job. He did a proper job for a fair price and on time. I would recommend him to anyone else looking to get a quality job and fair quote.

thank you so much !!

More about High Skillz Roofing

We do all types of roofs, shingles, flat, ceadar.Top Quality is our priority.HIGH Skillz Roofing Guaranteed Great Jobs.
We perform all levels of roofing. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We also make sure that our customers always happy in the end of the job.

We specialize roofing, including skylights, if its damaged. We also do small repairs.every small roofing defects can be fixed immediately with in 24 hours emergency service
High skillz Roofing provides Best clean quality work with 20 years materials warranty available to call us you won't be disappoint.We are fully insured
We guarantee high-quality work for each and every project.

Installation, removal, replacement and repair roofs of all styles.
emergency service. Replacing skylights. Fix leaks in roof. High Skillz Roofing has been protecting Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional properties in and around Toronto(GTA) for over 10 years. over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the roofing industry.We have provided our expertise to hundreds of customers and our customer base is forever expanding. Price, Service and Quality have been the foundation of our success.
Our Fashion roofing Shingles department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles,roofing, composite roof and cedar wood flat roof Our roof department offers complete shingles products and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
Bonded and Insured Workplace Safety and Insurance Board(WSIB).We provide 10 years labour warranty . Promise To do Great job.