High Skillz Roofing

Reviews for High Skillz Roofing

Rodney Chan from Richmond Hill
Rodney Chan from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wind Storm Shingles Repair - Super fast work!

The GTA area suffered a HUGE wind storm on Friday May 4, 2018. Driving around the next day I noticed a LOT of peoples shingles and roofs were damaged.

I was taking a look at my own roof and noticed some shingles on the street that were the exact same color. I was able to finally figure out the shingles were in fact mine.

I believe it was 3 shingles total that was missing, as well all the shingles around the missing shingles were "ruffled" or turned up.

My job wasnt the worse, but as a home owner I obviously needed to fix this ASAP as there was another rain storm coming.

I called 6 different companies, EVERYONES voicemail box was full. I also emailed a few more, and still to this day nearly one month later I have still not heard back from anyone else.

I understand it was a huge disaster, but when your house is damaged you need to fix it.

High skillz roofing was the only one that actually answered their phone, and was able to give me a rough quote over the phone even though they were slammed.

They said they could maybe come out in 2 days, but I was surprised that they actually called later that same day and said they were on their way!

When they got here I could tell they were quite exhausted, but they were able to still get the entire job done within about 30 minutes.

Taking another look I cant even tell anything was fixed.

In summary, I got same day service from when I called. They showed up within 30 minutes when they said they were on their way. They took maybe 30 minutes to fix my roof, and patch everything up. Even though I was a small job they still came out to fix it. How awesome is that?

These guys are awesome and I look forward to calling them again for some more work!

Thank you so much for such a great review we work had to make ourr clients satisfied!!

joelpinsk in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
joelpinsk in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

When the wind storm hit, we had damage to our roof. I called several roofing companies. High Skillz not only was prompt with coming down and giving me a quote, they were also very professional. I had called other companies and they either didn’t show up after they said they would, or they looked at my area of residence and quoted me extremely high on the job. High Skillz came in, did the job when they said they would, on time and under budget. I am very pleased and would recommend High Skillz for your roofing needs.

Thank you so much for your great review !!

ShawnB in Brampton
ShawnB in Brampton

Leaking roof created water damage in my kitchen

We had a bad rain storm that took shingles off my roof. Needless to say this created water damage inside my home. We felt lucky when a company was in our neighborhood repairing damaged roofs, and we quickly jumped at the opportunity for them to fix our roof.

We wouldn't find out until the next storm, but this company did a horrible job repairing my damaged roof. Everything leaked again, everything that was fixed inside my home was once again damaged.

Surprised and concerned, I went into my attic only to find major water damage. After seeing the location of the leak, it became apparent to me that the company that "fixed" the roof didn't do a proper job.

I called 5 different companies for help, this time I was only going to use a highly reputable company- someone who stands by their work.

Arthur was the only person who called me back quickly and scheduled to fix the issue the next day.

When he arrived, I asked him to see the water damage in the attic. He went up and took a look, and then checked out the same location on the roof.

He showed me the work the previous company had done. They used my old torn-out shingles and glued them down with tar. Needless to say, this is not the proper way to repair a roof- and that is why it leaked again.

Arthur took out all of the faulty shingles, properly nailed each one down and then finished the job off with top grade sealants.

Quick, efficient and honest- Arthur and High Skillz Roofing is a trustworthy company that does professional repairs for your most important asset- your home. Don't be fooled by cheaper prices, or local handy men who want to make a quick buck at the cost of your home.... call the right people for the job, professionals who will stand by their work and protect your home the right way!

Thanks Arthur!

Thank you so much for your great review!!

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

High Skillz has the skills to do the job right!

From the quote to installation High Skillz Roofing was professional and punctual, easy to work with, and finished the job in a day. I highly recommend them for your roofing project!

Thank you so much for your time to write us good reviews. We are the best and professional roofing company!!

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

New roof

I went on to the homestars site and submitted the work description I needed to have my home reshingled. Artur, the owner of High Skillz Roofing, responded to my job request the same day and said he was interested in my project. I called and spoke to him and he came over to my house to inspect the roof. He provided a wide selection of new shingles to choose from and gave me a quote for the work. The materials were delivered and the job was scheduled once the heat wave subsided. Artur and his crew (five roofers in total) completed the job within one day and the new roof looks great. Thank you Artur!

Thank you so much for the great review !!

Gina from Toronto
Gina from Toronto

Complete Roof Repair

Like many in Toronto, the three windstorms and subsequent rainfalls had caused significant damage to my roof. Rather than patch the job, we decided to redo the roof completely.
After contacting and receiving quotes from multiple companies, we decided to go with High Skillz because of their very competitive pricing and their availability to complete the job in a very timely manner.
Very professional owner and crew, great communication and honest pricing.
We are very pleased with the work that was done, in the time frame given and by highly skilled professionals.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THEM FOR ROOFING!! You won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your great review ! We are always working hard to make our clients satisfied!!

Shahan in Mississauga
Shahan in Mississauga

Roof Re-Done

I had a lot of shingle damage from the wind storm in early May 2018. In trying to find a reputable roofer to give me an estimate, I was told by many places that they were too busy and could not schedule a review for weeks. After finding High Skillz Roofing on Homestars, I gave them a call. Arthur got in touch with me right away and was able to give me an appointment later that same day. I decided to re-do my roof because of the amount of the damage, but Arthur still patched up my roof in the interim so that I did not take any additional damage from rainfall. High Skillz was able to give me an appointment for the roof re-do within a few days. The job was completed to my satisfaction and I am very happy with the work done, the communication I received and everything else in the process of dealing with Arthur from High Skillz.

Thank you so much for the great review.We work hard to satisfied our costumers!

John T in Vaughan
John T in Vaughan

Fast and flexible

I hired High Skillz Roofing to replace the shingles on my house and I am very pleased with the work. This was at a time after the strong storm which damaged many roofs in the GTA, including mine, and roofing companies with good reviews were simply not available. However Artur was very responsive and flexible to all my requests and also gave me a reasonable price. Artur then went extra miles to different suppliers to find the exact Energy Star rated shingle model I requested. Work on the roof started the following day and the crew did an awesome job, paying attention to details, including working around my solar panels and the installation of 2 solar powered attic fans.
I am happy to recommend Artur and High Skillz Roofing.

Thank you so much for your feedback !! we are always taking care of our customers no matter what!!!

ChantalC in Brampton
ChantalC in Brampton

Fast and friendly

Received a call within less than 1 hour after sending my request. We agreed on a time and Arthur showed up as agreed. After assessing the job we agreed on price and he was able to do the job immediately for me. That was a great experience. In addition Arthur is friendly and very professional with is work

Thank you so much for the great we work hard to make our customers satisfied!!!

keren manny in North York
keren manny in North York

Quick and reliable service

High Skillz Roofing
150 Fisherville rd
Toronto
M2R 3C2

thought it would be difficult to find a roofer to do a small roof repair and on very short notice but this guy came through and at a totally fair value. would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for the great review!!

More about High Skillz Roofing

We do all types of roofs, shingles, flat, ceadar.Top Quality is our priority.HIGH Skillz Roofing Guaranteed Great Jobs.
We perform all levels of roofing. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We also make sure that our customers always happy in the end of the job.
We specialize roofing, including skylights, if its damaged. We also do small repairs.every small roofing defects can be fixed immediately with in 24 hours emergency service
High skillz Roofing provides Best clean quality work with 20 years materials warranty available to call us you won't be disappoint.We are fully insured
We guarantee high-quality work for each and every project.

Installation, removal, replacement and repair roofs of all styles.
emergency service. Replacing skylights. Fix leaks in roof. High Skillz Roofing has been protecting Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional properties in and around Toronto(GTA) for over 10 years. over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the roofing industry.We have provided our expertise to hundreds of customers and our customer base is forever expanding. Price, Service and Quality have been the foundation of our success.
Our Fashion roofing Shingles department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles,roofing, composite roof and cedar wood flat roof Our roof department offers complete shingles products and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
Bonded and Insured Workplace Safety and Insurance Board(WSIB).We provide 10 years labour warranty . Promise To do Great job.