Emm Home Repair

Review for Emm Home Repair

edwin h.
edwin h.

Demolition, drywall and prepping my 2nd fl bathroom

Steve demolish and prepped my main bathroom. He did all the drywall install and always cleaned everything ready for tiling and installations of all my bathroom fixtures. Steve was always there when I needed him in order to go onto the next phase of my renovations. He always ask what I wanted or how you wanted it done. This to me is very essential for a contractor to get feedback from the homeowner before the next stage of renovations. I would highly recommend him anytime if you need someone reliable to handle your renovations.

Ed

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Scarborough?