Silicone Seals

Handyman Services
Toronto ON M9C 1H6

Reviews for Silicone Seals

Caulking, dry wall repair from water damage, new baseboards

Dimitri and Andrei replaced all the silicone seals in my two bathrooms and kitchen and repaired the dry wall and replaced the baseboards that were damaged due to water leakage. They were thorough, and clearly communicated what what they were going to do, why the needed to do it, and how much it was going to cost. They did an excellent job and followed up to make sure everything was good. They’re both delightful, helpful, and competent. I highly recommend them for your next project!

It was a pleasure working with you. We love repairing and replacing damaged caulking and making water damaged stuff look new. Thank you for the kind words.

Pressman
Pressman

Top Notch!

I had a lead from one of my showers and needed to get the shower recaulked. Dimitri & Andrei answered the call. They asked lots of questions to get a good idea of what the job would be, they then were able to give a rough estimate over the phone. Upon arrival they both looked into the area that needed to be serviced and made sure to give me a detailed explanation as to why things were leaking and what their plan of action would be to remedy the issue. All I can say is Dimitri & Andrei definitely went above and beyond from both a customer service standpoint & a workmanship standpoint. Silicone Seals phone number is now saved in my contacts and I will 100% be using them for any and all future projects!

Thank you for the glowing review. We are very passionate about caulking, sealing, draft and renovation in general. Please feel free to reach out at any time. Silicone Seals.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Condo door repair install

I needed my closet door to swing in the opposite direction. They did a great job at taking my current set-up apart and reinstalling it without any damage. Thank you!

DBrooks
DBrooks

Drywall repairs

Had a couple of drywall repairs required in my basement ceiling, along with some water damaged baseboards also in the basement. Andrei and Dimitri did a great job ....communication was excellent, price was fair, and they did a good ob of clean up.

Now have them scheduled for some other work that I need.
Thanks for the great job guys! Diane

Thank you Diane, we enjoyed completing your drywall repairs and getting the space back to looking new

Desk staining

Work was done efficiently and in a timely fashion. They were very clean and work done very diligently. Large oil stain I had they removed it. Deck looks brand new. Thank you for the excellent service would highly recommend them.

Thank you, we're glad you are happy with your deck restoration

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Assembly of furniture

Andrei did a really great job assembling a complicated desk.
Polite, efficient and cared about his work. Really helpful and able to finish the job properly in a timely manner.
Definitely recommend

Thank you for the kind review!

Clare from Toronto
Clare from Toronto

Plumbing issues

I have contacted Dimitri and Andrei twice now for separate plumbing issues in our home. On both occasions they were punctual and respectful. They took the time to explain to me what the problem was and were completely honest about a very simple fix on the first leak, and did not try to sell it as a larger problem to create more work for themselves. They completely cleaned up after themselves and were friendly and professional throughout the entire visit. I would have absolutely no hesitation in calling them again for any handyman type job that I have.

Thank you, it was great working with you and we are happy we were able to help resolve the issue

Furniture Assembly - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Received a call within minutes of requesting service on Homestars. Was very impress with how professional and immediate the communication was. We had purchase a large piece of furniture online which required assembly, Andrei was over within a couple of days. He was so professional and polite. Took all COVID type of precautions. Andrei did not even seem to mind when the family cat was around him as he worked.
I am so happy we got these folks to help us out. They will be my first call when a future need arises.
Thanks again for a great job

Thank you very much and it was great working with you.

Shower caulking

We have had leak/caulking issues in our shower multiple times over the last several years. Andrei and his colleague did the most thorough caulking job and identification of source of leak vs. any person we used previously. Further, the patching of the ceiling on the floor below was also extremely well done where it matches the rest of the ceiling colour.

I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our caulking service and the water damage repair.

Shower Caulking Replacement

My shower surround was covered in mildew and I could never scrub it clean. Andrei came out and quickly cleared out all the old caulking, and replaced it. The product he recommended looks great and is also much easier to clean. Thank you Seals!

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad you're happy with the product and service

More about Silicone Seals

At Silicone Seals, our goal is to make sure you get quality service for what you need.
We specialize in a variety of services to take care of the big and small things your home needs.
Whether you need sealant in your bathroom, or caulking around windows and doors, we got you covered.

We believe that our exceptional customer service, and quality work makes many happy customers. Contact us today to get a FREE QUOTE for your home.

Handyman Services
Our Primary Services: - replacing caulking that is moldy and falling apart in your bathroom or kitchen - caulking and sealing around masonry, concrete, decking/porch, and foundations - draft sealing (foaming), using the highest quality low, medium, and high expansion foam and insulations, from todays leading manufactures. Let us get rid of those cold air drafts inside your home, and get you winter ready - repairing or replacing caulking around windows and doors, using the highest grade of, silicone, polyurethane, acrylic or elastomeric sealants - caulking new windows and doors (new construction or installation) - Indoor and outdoor We also specialize in: - repairing Interior water/moisture damage due to failed caulking or leaks, including drywall, ceiling, and floor repair. - window and door trim repair. - weather striping and threshold installation - stud and joist repair/replacing. Painting/repainting damaged or new surfaces. - epoxy and acrylic sealers over concrete, masonry, hardscaping and many other surfaces - restoring, staining and sealing wooden decks, fences, gazebos and docks - power washing and refreshing old masonry and concrete - we also offer grading and hardscaping as part of improving your homes water diversion, and prevent icing. Including, limestone screening, weed barrier, gravel, HPB, decorative river/quarry rock, interlocking, retaining wall, (both masonry, and lumber) and flag stone repairs and installation.
Sika, Adfast, AkFix
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.