Silicone Seals

Brad
Brad
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Pool shed

Great service provided. Didnt disappoint!

Dimitri and his crew from silicone seals did a phenomenal job

JM
JM

Exterior window caulking

Andrei & Dimitri did caulking on my exterior windows. They were very courteous & knowledgeable in their work. Andrei took the time to explain the work being done & always kept me informed of any time changes. Very reasonable & honest pricing. No hidden charges.

Lorne Dickie from Etobicoke
Lorne Dickie from Etobicoke

Entry Door Jam Repair and Silicone Seal application

Andrei and Dmitri approach their work and customers in a great relaxed but professional way. They arrived when they said they would, quoted a reasonable price on the repair and the caulking work. Explained exactly the kind of repair that was needed and consulted with me as they completed the work.
I was pleased with the work and the good professional and thoughtful rapport. I am going to use this company for another miniproject or two in the near future as their solutions were thoughtful and straight.

Kent from Oshawa
Kent from Oshawa

Drywall repair, installation of bathroom fixtures

Fast, excellent work, great communication and flexibility around my schedule. Dimitri and Andrei are machines!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Fix sliding door track

I spoke to Dimitri this morning about the job and he came this evening to complete it. He and Andrei were very polite and efficient and quickly fastened down the track so that the door moves easily. I would definitely hire them again for any jobs.

Pleasure working with you! let us know if you need any caulking draft or pest blocking in the future.

Anuj in Mountain View
Anuj in Mountain View

Excellent service and product

Andrei & Dimitri (co-owners and the two that do the work) are excellent. Knowledgeable, thorough, pleasant, clean, and they use good products. I'd recommend them and plan to ask them back for other things.

Absolute pleasure working with you Anuj. Bathroom and kitchen caulking is our primary focus. let us know if you need is to prevent or hunt down anymore leaks.

connellygam@gmail.com
C. M.

installed and painted four columns

Efficient, professional, friendly, and hardworking. Very satisfied with the results and the process. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the kind words. Custom carpentry and repairs happen to be one of our many skills. We look forward to working with you again.

Thomas in Oakville
Thomas in Oakville

Excellent Customer Service

After discovering a problem with the caulking in my shower I called Silicone Seals. Dimitri returned my call promptly and arrived the next day. He explained what needed to be done and quoted us a fair price. What impressed me the most was that both Dimitri and Andrei both wanted to solve the problem not just rush in and do a job. I was always informed when they would arrive and what they were going to do. Dimitri even called me several days after the job was completed to make sure all was fine. A true class act in customer service.

Thank you for the kinds words Tommy. We truly pride ourselves on our ability to hunt down a leak. And once we find it we do everything in our power to make sure it doesn't come back.

Nav from Vaughan
Nav from Vaughan

Excellent Overall

I put in a request for a quote on Homestars as I needed some damaged drywall replaced. Very quickly, I heard from Dmitri. I explained to him the nature of the work I needed done. He was very detailed in explaining everything to me, and also very understanding in scheduling around my tenants schedule. He was able to give me quote based on photos that I sent.

Once the work was done, they sent photos to confirm everything since I wasnt on site to see the work. The job was done with no hidden costs and they didnt ask for any payment until the work was fully completed to my satisfaction.

Very polite and responsive, I dont have a single negative thing to say!

I hope I never need to do more repair work, but if I do, these guys would be my first option.

Thank you for the kind words Nav. Although Silicone Seals focuses on leaks, caulking, drafts and keeping pests out of your home, we always have a little time for where we started......small repairs. let us know if you need us again.

Ingrid Shumak in San Francisco
Ingrid Shumak in San Francisco

Repair screens on patio door and kitchen window as well as re-caulk outside around patio door.

This company was relentless trying to get someone to help with the small projects while other companies either ignored me or responded they didn't have the time. Had a deadline to meet as house was being put on the market. Worker was friendly and did a great job.
Thanks,
Ingrid

Thank you for the kind words Ingrid. We don't always have immediate availability, but you can be sure that if it's in our power we will always help you hit your deadline.....and we always make room for caulking.

More about Silicone Seals

At Silicone Seals, our goal is to make sure you get quality service for what you need.
We specialize in a variety of services to take care of the big and small things your home needs.
Whether you need sealant in your bathroom, or caulking around windows and doors, we got you covered.

We believe that our exceptional customer service, and quality work makes many happy customers. Contact us today to get a FREE QUOTE for your home.

Handyman Services
Our Primary Services: - replacing caulking that is moldy and falling apart in your bathroom or kitchen - caulking and sealing around masonry, concrete, decking/porch, and foundations - draft sealing (foaming), using the highest quality low, medium, and high expansion foam and insulations, from todays leading manufactures. Let us get rid of those cold air drafts inside your home, and get you winter ready - repairing or replacing caulking around windows and doors, using the highest grade of, silicone, polyurethane, acrylic or elastomeric sealants - caulking new windows and doors (new construction or installation) - Indoor and outdoor We also specialize in: - repairing Interior water/moisture damage due to failed caulking or leaks, including drywall, ceiling, and floor repair. - window and door trim repair. - weather striping and threshold installation - stud and joist repair/replacing. Painting/repainting damaged or new surfaces. - epoxy and acrylic sealers over concrete, masonry, hardscaping and many other surfaces - restoring, staining and sealing wooden decks, fences, gazebos and docks - power washing and refreshing old masonry and concrete - we also offer grading and hardscaping as part of improving your homes water diversion, and prevent icing. Including, limestone screening, weed barrier, gravel, HPB, decorative river/quarry rock, interlocking, retaining wall, (both masonry, and lumber) and flag stone repairs and installation.
Sika, Adfast, AkFix
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.