Reviews for HF DUCT CLEANING

yanghaibinatc
yanghaibinatc

vent cleaning

fast and nice,flex time and work hard。very nice job。I will recommend this company.

Hi, I am glad to solve the clogged dryer vent problem last service. And thanks for your trust to ask us to clean the duct again. Hope you have a wonderful autumn and winter. See you next year.

ggg6666dddd
ggg6666dddd

Duct cleaning

Professional job done . Responded quickly and effection! Will call the company for service next time !

Thanks for the review, have a good season, see you next year.

Ruby
Ruby
1 review Surrey, BC

Duct Cleaning and dryer cleaning

Peter is very professional, our duct and furnace are well cleaned, we will recommend them to our friend.

Thanks for the positive review, see you next year, have a good autumn.

gytrty
gytrty
1 review Burnaby, BC

Dryer and hvac duct cleaning.

Several years repeat customer. That says a lot. We are completely satisfied with the results.

Thanks for the kind review, it's my honor to service you for these years. Hope your business goes very well.

Jenny
Jenny
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Whole house

Very good, cleaned every room, efficient and professional, answering most questions which concerned. Nice clean

Hi, Jenny, thanks for taking the time and writing this detail review, it is always pleasure to serve you, take care and have a wonderful year.

Amilie
Amilie

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Very satisfied, the worker is very nice and professional, I will recommand him to my friends.

Hi, Amilie, thanks for the positive review. See you next service. Have a good day.

Carrol  in Vancouver
Carrol in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Hired HF Duct Cleaning for dryer vent cleaning after i realized it is not my dryer that is broken but the duct is clogged. They came to the house and located the dryer and the duct outlet, they inserted a long air brush and in the next 10 minutes there was just lint coming out, they told me that the duct was blocked 90%, i will hire HF Duct Cleaning for next service and will highly recommend them.

Hi,Carrol, thanks for taking the time and writing this detailed review,
It is always a pleasure to serve you,have a good summer.

Nick in Surrey
Nick in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Air Duct Cleaning

The service provided by HF Duct Cleaning service was exceptional. Our house had never had it's ducts cleaned in over 10 years and after a major reno project, there was tons of dirt and debris in the ducts. Peter did an amazing job. Cleaning our ducts made a huge difference in the air quality of our home and makes it much easier to keep the house clean. We were very pleased with the service.

We appreciate your positive comments. It's a pleasure providing you the best service, Take care and have a woderfull year ahead Nick!

Shelley  in Burnaby
Shelley in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Air Duct Cleaning Service

Over all was very pleased with HF Duct Cleaning.
I had some issues with the first cancelling scheduling my appointment but I gave them another chance.
Thanks to Peter I am one happy customer and will be using their service again. the service is very nice and professional.

Hi,Shelley, I am very sorry for the first cancelling scheduling because of our appointment mistake, and I appreciate that you give our chance to serve you finally, thank for your review and hope to see you again next year, have a good summer!

More about HF DUCT CLEANING

www.hfductcleaning.ca Call 604 360 6320

HF Duct Cleaning is an owner operated duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning company serving the greater Vancouver area.

Our duct cleaning equipment is the most powerful and update in our industry leaving your furnace and air ducts free of dust and allergens.

We offer upfront all-inclusive rates with no hidden costs or back end fees.

We pride ourselves on providing the best possible cleaning of your Air Ducts and furnace.