Appliance Repair Toronto

Appliance Repair Toronto

Reviews for Appliance Repair Toronto

Nancy sammon in Oakville
Nancy sammon in Oakville

service repair for dryer and fridge

excellent service. explained the service required and cost prior to repair. professional and knowledgeable. will bring back for future appliance repairs. left work space clean, exceptionable service. in depth intel on numerous appliances

Thank you Nancy. It was my pleasure.

LB in Toronto
LB in Toronto

LG Washer

My 10 year old LG washing machine would not empty, pump making loud grinding noise. Called and spoke with Manny, he talked me through the trouble and made an appointment for the next morning. He called when on his way. Very prompt, fast and attentive service. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Thank you. I'm glad I could help!!

Electrolux fridge

Manny diagnosed the problem with my fridge within 5 minutes. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed my fridge with 45 minutes. This includes cleaning up. I would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you for the nice review. Much apprecited

Angela M.  in Oakville
Angela M. in Oakville

Refrigerator Repair

This is an update to the review I posted below. The Issue with the fridge and freezer came back a few days later while we were on vacation as reported by our house sitter. I tried calling Manny but his voicemail box was full so I sent him a text and he replied that he was away until the following week. I asked if he could recommend someone and he said that he would make a call and get back to me. He did not. The company I then called sent someone the same day who said the problem was not with the part Manny had changed but with another part which he replaced. The fridge has been working fine for the past 2 months and I have still not heard from Manny.

Our refrigerator and the bottom mount freezer stopped working and I called another repair service to look at it. Before they came the fridge started working again and the technician said that there was nothing he could do since it was now working fine. I paid almost $100 for the pleasure of his visit and still had a faulty fridge.
Sure enough it stopped again less than 24 hours later. This time I went on the Homestars site and found Appliance Repair and Mani. Not only did he accommodate my schedule by coming in the evening, he knew exactly what to look for, identified the faulty part and gave me a quote which I frankly found ridiculously low. I agreed and asked when he could do the repair. It was done 10 minutes later.
I do not tend to the superlative and I have never written a review for a service, but this experience and Mani deserve the highest possible recommendation. I was already looking at new fridges and he literally saved me thousands of dollars as the fridge is counter depth and the cabinets built to accommodate its specific size. And he’s a nice guy. It also turns out that he was the one who fixed our oven two years but I couldn’t remember who we had used. I now have his number on my phone’s favourites list. Again, I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Angela. Thank you for such a warming review. It's great to know your service is that much appreciated. I'm glad I was able to help you. Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time.
Thx

MaryS in Old Toronto
MaryS in Old Toronto

LG washing machine

Upon first calling - late Sunday afternoon in a little bit of a panic about my washing machine - it was leaking during wash cycle. Manny made appt the next morning. He was on time and explained his approach and cost. Dispenser was plugged and hose was replaced. I was very happy with service.

Thanks Mary. I appreciate the nice review!!

Hershel Russell from Toronto
Hershel Russell from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

repair frig

Frig was noisy and motor on constantly. Manny was prompt, polite and efficient. Diagnosed that compressor was still working fine on this elderly frig but had a loose part rattling, fixed the rattle!

Thank you Hershel. I'm glad I was able to help

Nancy Bellerose in Mississauga
Nancy Bellerose in Mississauga

Dryer making squeaking noise.

Mani was the first person to respond to my call and made an appointment with me at the earliest time. When he came over he realized that my dryer was quite old, the parts were not readily available. He did some research and found a place that had the parts, picked them up and was back in no time to fix my dryer. Mani was very professional, kind and knowledgeable about what he was doing. My dryer works great now. Thank you so much Mani!!

Nancy

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for the review. It was my pleasure to help you and hope everything goes well with you.

MA
MA

Fridge repair

Mani was quick to respond to my call. Was able to come fix my fridge same day I called (which was building up ice and leaking).

Melissa
Melissa

Washing machine & dishwasher repair

Manny was excellent: polite, honest, punctual and trustworthy. He responded very quickly to our initial email about our washing machine not working. We were able to schedule an appointment the next day. He explained what he was seeing and believed to be the problem and how he tested and confirmed it. After finding a pile of debris blocking the appliance pipe, he got our machine working again within an hour. He also looked at our dishwasher for free and fixed it too. Water had not been draining properly from it and he discovered it was because it was installed too close to the wall causing a pipe to kink. Highly recommend Manny and Appliance Repair Toronto. We will use their services again.

Hey Melissa. Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad I was able to help you!! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any other issues in the future.

Arman
Arman
2 reviews Milton, ON

Dishwasher repair

Manny was the quickest to respond to my inquiry, was also quick to attend right the next day, very accurate and proffessional to diagnose the problem, very quick to go and by the piece needed, and very efficiently fixed the dishwashe with a reasonable Flat Rate. I will definitely hire him again!

Thank you so much Arman for the nice review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Should you have any other issues in the future please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.

More about Appliance Repair Toronto

For over a decade, Appliance Repair Toronto has been providing quality service to all appliance owners and making sure that their investments will not go to waste.

Composed of a team of expert and professional technicians, we take great pride in being the leading provider of affordable and skilled services that are carried out according to your schedule. Whenever you need our help, we are always here to give you the assistance required. All our technicians are licensed and certified and they constantly undergo training to ensure that they can keep up with the latest developments in the repair industry.

They will arrive at your doorstep right on time wearing their uniform, friendly and professional at the same time. Our clients are also very delighted with our upfront pricing that will be given to you before we start our work so that there will be no surprises when you see your final bill.