Appliance Repair

Reviews for Appliance Repair Toronto

Angela M.  in Oakville
Angela M. in Oakville

Refrigerator Repair

Our refrigerator and the bottom mount freezer stopped working and I called another repair service to look at it. Before they came the fridge started working again and the technician said that there was nothing he could do since it was now working fine. I paid almost $100 for the pleasure of his visit and still had a faulty fridge.
Sure enough it stopped again less than 24 hours later. This time I went on the Homestars site and found Appliance Repair and Mani. Not only did he accommodate my schedule by coming in the evening, he knew exactly what to look for, identified the faulty part and gave me a quote which I frankly found ridiculously low. I agreed and asked when he could do the repair. It was done 10 minutes later.
I do not tend to the superlative and I have never written a review for a service, but this experience and Mani deserve the highest possible recommendation. I was already looking at new fridges and he literally saved me thousands of dollars as the fridge is counter depth and the cabinets built to accommodate its specific size. And he’s a nice guy. It also turns out that he was the one who fixed our oven two years but I couldn’t remember who we had used. I now have his number on my phone’s favourites list. Again, I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Hi Angela. Thank you for such a warming review. It's great to know your service is that much appreciated. I'm glad I was able to help you. Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time.
Thx

MaryS in Old Toronto
MaryS in Old Toronto

LG washing machine

Upon first calling - late Sunday afternoon in a little bit of a panic about my washing machine - it was leaking during wash cycle. Manny made appt the next morning. He was on time and explained his approach and cost. Dispenser was plugged and hose was replaced. I was very happy with service.

Thanks Mary. I appreciate the nice review!!

Nancy Bellerose in Mississauga
Nancy Bellerose in Mississauga

Dryer making squeaking noise.

Mani was the first person to respond to my call and made an appointment with me at the earliest time. When he came over he realized that my dryer was quite old, the parts were not readily available. He did some research and found a place that had the parts, picked them up and was back in no time to fix my dryer. Mani was very professional, kind and knowledgeable about what he was doing. My dryer works great now. Thank you so much Mani!!

Nancy

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for the review. It was my pleasure to help you and hope everything goes well with you.

MA
MA

Fridge repair

Toronto
M6K 3R4

Mani was quick to respond to my call. Was able to come fix my fridge same day I called (which was building up ice and leaking).

Melissa
Melissa

Washing machine & dishwasher repair

Manny was excellent: polite, honest, punctual and trustworthy. He responded very quickly to our initial email about our washing machine not working. We were able to schedule an appointment the next day. He explained what he was seeing and believed to be the problem and how he tested and confirmed it. After finding a pile of debris blocking the appliance pipe, he got our machine working again within an hour. He also looked at our dishwasher for free and fixed it too. Water had not been draining properly from it and he discovered it was because it was installed too close to the wall causing a pipe to kink. Highly recommend Manny and Appliance Repair Toronto. We will use their services again.

Hey Melissa. Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad I was able to help you!! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any other issues in the future.

Arman
Arman
2 reviews Milton, ON

Dishwasher repair

Manny was the quickest to respond to my inquiry, was also quick to attend right the next day, very accurate and proffessional to diagnose the problem, very quick to go and by the piece needed, and very efficiently fixed the dishwashe with a reasonable Flat Rate. I will definitely hire him again!

Thank you so much Arman for the nice review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Should you have any other issues in the future please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.

Joel
Joel

Repair Dryer

Manny repaired my Kenmore 80 series dryer with ease. He was very friendly and knew exactly how to fix it. He was even willing to come late, after 9pm to fit my schedule. Would recommend to anyone needing dryer or appliance repair.

Hey Joel, I'm glad I could help fix your dryer. I appreciate your business and should you require help in the future please don't hesitate to give me a call

Liz on the Danforth
Liz on the Danforth

20 year old gas dryer stopped producing heat

My 20 year-old gas dryer conked out for the first time ever - no heat. I called Manny in the morning, and he came to repair my dryer that very evening. He quickly diagnosed the problem, had the needed parts in his truck (luckily!), and had everything back in running order within a half hour. Friendly, clean, honest, and clearly a hard-working guy. I would recommend him without reservation.

Hi Liz, thanks so much for the review. It was my pleasure to serve you. Feel free to contact me at any time with any inquiry that you might have.

Repair Maytah washer

Older Maytag washing machine that is used daily stopped spinning and there was a smell of rubber. Many came within 24 hrs. A quick diagnosis resulted in a quick fix!!

Hi mr Payne. Thank you for the review

Diana Simpson from Toronto
Diana Simpson from Toronto

Front Load Washer

Toronto
M6K 3R4

I received a call right away when I made the request for service from Appliance Repair Toronto. After describing the problem with my 11 year old front load washer (made a horrible cracking noise and stopped spinning and I could tell the drum was off when I tried to spin manually) , he was very honest and said the repair would as expensive as buying a new washer. And that really should forego paying $80 for someone to come and tell me this. It is so refreshing to find a company that puts the customer first this way. In future if I need any appliance repair, this is the company I will call first.

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the nice words. I'm glad we were able to save you some money. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at anytime.

More about Appliance Repair Toronto

For over a decade, Appliance Repair Toronto has been providing quality service to all appliance owners and making sure that their investments will not go to waste.

Composed of a team of expert and professional technicians, we take great pride in being the leading provider of affordable and skilled services that are carried out according to your schedule. Whenever you need our help, we are always here to give you the assistance required. All our technicians are licensed and certified and they constantly undergo training to ensure that they can keep up with the latest developments in the repair industry.

They will arrive at your doorstep right on time wearing their uniform, friendly and professional at the same time. Our clients are also very delighted with our upfront pricing that will be given to you before we start our work so that there will be no surprises when you see your final bill.