ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

Reviews for ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

Gas oven and refrigerator

Very good and fast service, Manny was very professional and knowledgeable repaired gas oven and refrigerator in less than half an hour very happy with service I will definitely recommend this guys to my friends.

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

Exceptional service

Manny's service was exceptional. He arrived on time, was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Excellent service, professional and pleasant to deal with. He knew what he was doing and provided great advice

Thank you Robert. Your review is much appreciated!!

hutch.morton in Toronto
hutch.morton in Toronto

Manny Joseph is exceptional

Manny replied to my post about fixing the oven which needed an igniter right away. He made time for me the very next morning and not only fixed the oven but also replaced bulbs in the fridge on his visit. AAA Guy and Work.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refrigerator repairs

Had issues with ice/icemaker (water leakage under fridge) and minimal water flow from external water dispenser. Technician did full troubleshooting/diagnostics to determine refrigerator/freezer sensor needed replacement. Cleared ice buildup in freezer and in water line and relieved water line nozzle compression to increase flow to water dispenser. Cost was pleasantly reasonable! :-)
Service Technician (Manny) was very courteous and professional
Would highly recommend!

Hi and thank you for the review. I'm glad I was able to help

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Dryer repair and major venting issue

Manny went above and beyond to rectify a dryer and venting/duct issue. He was able to diagnose what was causing the problem immediately and got straight to work trying to rectify the issue. He was able to redo the duct work and came up with a solution to help ensure the dryer issue would not arise again. I am so thankful I found Manny, an honest, hardworking repairman who I would recommend to everyone.

Hi Michelle. Thank you for the nice review. I'm happy I was able to solve your issues.

Dishwasher repair

Manny came the next morning after I contacted him, quickly diagnosed and solved the problem with our dishwasher. He was pleasant and courteous and I will keep his number for any future appliance repairs we need.

Hi thanks for the review. I'm glad I could help

PG
PG

Washing Machine Repair

Correctly diagnosed the problem obtained the part and completed the repair all within 24 hours. Our washing machine is working well now. Was courteous and professional. All at a reasonable price.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad I was able to help

Washing machine repair

Our washing machine broke and Manny quickly responded to my request on Homestars. He came to look at the machine and diagnose the problem within a couple of hours. The part was replaced and our machine working perfectly again within 24 hours! He was professional and responsible and got the job done. Would highly recommend...

Washing machine repair

Great service and friendly
Quick diagnosis of washing machine problems
I would recommend manny
Suggestions for repairs and parts and replacement were all very helpful and appreciated and honestly provided
Honest and truthful

Thank you for the review. Glad I could help. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call me

Kitchen aid fridge repair

Fridge was freezing everything in it. Manny came by same day, fixed the issue without any parts and charged a very reasonable price that was given prior to repair. Will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family

Hey thank you for the review. I appreciate it. should you have any questions or concerns Feel free to contact me any time

More about ODAR: On Demand Appliance Repair

For over a decade, Appliance Repair Toronto has been providing quality service to all appliance owners and making sure that their investments will not go to waste. Composed of a team of expert and professional technicians, we take great pride in being the leading provider of affordable and skilled services ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Woodbridge?