Night "N" Day

Unhappy Homeowner in Edmonton
Unhappy Homeowner in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Air Conditioner Replacement

I had very unhappy neighbors in the middle of a heatwave when my air conditioner what making a huge racket and cycling on and off relentlessly. I put out a desperation call and Night n Day answered first thing in the morning. I had a great quote by 10:30am and they were installing by noon on a Friday with more heatwave coming! The new unit was completely up and running by 2:30. I am so thrilled about the outstanding service and excellent price but I believe my condo neighbors will probably want to buy the gents a cake. Couldn't possibly be happier! Thanks for stepping in to help me out.

We're glad we could make you and your neighbors happy and comfortable!

Baretta E.
Baretta E.
1 review , AB

Installation of Air Conditioning unit

Night "N" Day was excellent. They were clean, respectful, and efficient. Worked overtime to complete the job as quoted and even returned a couple of days later to tweak the system (after hours) at no charge. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your great service!

You're very welcome, it was a pleasure to work with you! Enjoy your new a/c!

kishore V.
kishore V.
1 review Edmonton, AB

AC replacement

We need to move the AC to a new location . Bernie and his team did a good job . Thanks Bernie

Thank you very much for your positive review

solomonalexandru
solomonalexandru
1 review Saint Albert, AB

A/C unit installation

Great experience with Kris and his team. Very satisfied with their work and customer relations

It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new A/C!

j.og21
j.og21
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

AC install

Nice and tidy, efficient. Great job by the guys. Love my A/C unit thanks!

Thanks for your awesome feedback. We hope you enjoy your new a/c!

Rick T.
Rick T.
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Central Air Conditioning

1. Assess system and previous work.
2. Conduct testing.
3. Provided me with options after educating me about the issues. Repair and recharge.
4. Completed work efficiently and left work area cleaner than when they arrived.

Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you!

More about Night "N" Day

Night "n" Day specializes in home comfort. With over 30 years of experience helping people improve their quality and health of their home environment, we know how to provide the best solution that also increases savings.

Ask us how you can save up to 30% off new furnaces, air conditioners and hot water tanks!

Do you have health problems due to poor air quality? Call now to speak to one of our experienced home specialists who will provide you your service give you honest advice and supply you with intelligent information.