Divine duct cleaning

Duct Cleaning
Divine duct cleaning

Reviews for Divine duct cleaning

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Not reliable or trustworthy.

No company name is given.
When they have started the work, they find some issue for which the have to raise the $100 price.
Now, to be honest, our ducts had not been cleaned for a long time.
Anyway, the divine (yeah! ;)) guy had to borrow my metal cutter, which of course ended up in his tool box in his truck when he came for the money. And yeah, they don't want to pay taxes and leave a mess.
I doubt the return ducts have been cleaned around the corners!

nesrin from Mississauga
nesrin from Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Worst Experience Ever

We have been contacted with the company for the duct cleaning service and the appointment was very quick. They were on time as agreed. The job was completed so fast which we are not used to since our house is 31000 SQF. After a week we found out that we still face same issue with the dust and the job was not done professionally, so we sent them a message as we used to communicate and there is no response. Also one of their rep called us and when we started to complain, she hang off the phone . We tried calling them several times and left voice messages but there is no response again. We also sent them another message informing that we will post a review on their website and they didn't care for it. Worst Experience Ever

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

What do they really do?!

This company first of all had an advertisement for 99$ Promotion for full duct/vent cleaning an adding all these great perks... which I thought, spoke with them over the phone an everything an everything seemed good to go. The day they arrived they texted to say they’d arrive between 1-3pm they showed up about 230, okay they they wonder right through our home an this guy proceeds to tell us we needed this an that all these extra an needed a new filter an such. So I agreed to it...so then they proceed to move things around the home to get to all the vents which was fine.., until I realize they didn’t even move things back. So on top of this they finish the work an show me what was done an the dirt an dust an such... then they tell me they don’t have a filter I have to go out an get it myself an here they pulled out my old filter an just leave it out, don’t even put in back or anything. Like here they’re soposed to clean an sanitize everything an they just leave everything. To top everything off when I asked for a receipt of some sort he told me that to give me receipt I needed to pay tax... like I’ve paid many thing with cash an always have received a receipt. Instead he handed me a sticker with the company name an next years date for update. An tells me I’ll get a much better deal next time....I dint think they’ll ever be a next time nor will I ever recommend to anyone ever!!