Universal Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
Grimsby ON L3M 4G3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Grimsby  >  Universal Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Universal Plumbing Ltd.

Beamsville c.
Beamsville c.
2 reviews Lincoln, ON

Basement backup sump install

Universal Plumbing Ltd.
9059209929
Grimsby
L3M 4G3

I met Boris through a basement Reno company. He had just completed full plumbing for a basement kitchen and full bathroom in my house. At that time I had asked him to install a battery powered backup sump. He gladly agreed to do it. A week later he showed up at my door ready to get started. Couple hours later he completed the install, tested the system a few time to make sure I was satisfied..which I was. We just had crazy rain fall here this past weekend. He called to make sure everything is still in working order. I thought this was over and above what one usually sees from a contractor. I would definitely call him again should the need arise.

Ilia in Toronto
Ilia in Toronto

Plumbing and installation for renovation

I had Boris come and do all the plumbing for my full house renovation. He did drains, new full washroom plumbing and installation, reposition existing plumbing for a new bathroom layout, new kitchen layout plumbing adjustments and installation of sinks, faucets, tubs, shower kits and etc. He was extremely diligent and timely, stayed late to make sure the job is done perfectly, everything is working and no leaks. He really wants to make sure he gets the job done once which will save me a lot of headache and extra expenses down the road. Highly recommend, can not be happier!!

Becky  in Grimsby
Becky in Grimsby

Frozen pipe/tap

Called Boris of Universal Plumbing regarding a frozen/broken outside tap. He instructed us to turn the water off to avoid the pipes bursting and causing much damage. Was so glad I saw outside tap leaking as we were leaving for holidays the following day (could have been a real mess when we came home)! Boris came on his day off. He was very efficient in fixing our problem. He is coming back to repair one of our toilets. Universal Plumbing is our pick!

Av893 in Grimsby
Av893 in Grimsby

Fast and Reliable Service

We needed a new hot water heater installed and Universal Plumbing was fast and efficient in ordering parts needed, plus arranging installation. He was prompt, polite, professional and respectful of my house (took shoes off to ensure he didn’t track dirt inside). He explained clearly what the problem was and the steps needed to fix it. I am very satisfied with the work and heartily recommend Universal Plumbing. Thank you :)

Chris in Saint Catharines
Chris in Saint Catharines
1 review Grimsby, ON

Toilet Install & Fixing a Frozen Pipe.

I had Boris Install a new toilet for me. He gave me a few quotes on different models. He Did a great job installing it, even with a small complication once he got the old one off.

I used him again when i have a problem with a "freeze proof pipe" the previous owners installed. He came right away and got me set up and fixed same day.

I recommended him to my neighbor who had some problems and he got her fixed up.

I would highly recommend him

1 review Hamilton, ON

Keeps my business running

I count on Universal Plumbing for all my plumbing needs. Boris is my first and only call to fix what is needed at either one of my restaurants in Burlington and Hamilton

cbrenton in Grimsby
cbrenton in Grimsby

Small Repairs

We were very pleased with the work done by Boris from Universal Plumbing. He was professional and took the time to explain everything to us so we understand what was being done.

Boris was easy going, reliable and I am happy to recommend his services. We will definitely be using him again for any plumbing needs.

Barbara from St. Catharines
Barbara from St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Excellent Local Independent Owner

Early On a Weekend I found that my Kitchen tap had begun to leak. Placed a call to Universal Plumbing. Call was returned in a timely manner. The gentleman BORIS was professional and courteous. Set up an appointment. He was on time and respectful of my home ( wore foot covers) Cleaned up. He completed the repair in a timely manner. He is a local tradesman and not a large conglomerate. I was very satisfied with his work. Very professional. I Highly recommend this service and would not hesitate to call Universal Plumbing for future needs. *****

More about Universal Plumbing Ltd.

We are a fully licensed and insured plumbing contractor with over 10 years experience. We specialize in all types of residential and commercial plumbing including new construction and service. We also provide 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week.