Sterilize It

Reviews for Sterilize It

AT
AT

Sectional cleaning

Friendly, efficient, quick to reply and easy to deal with. Great work :) Definitely recommend them.

Thank you for this fantastic testimonial - much appreciated! Furniture cleaning is certainly one of our specialties.

mgadde
mgadde

Carpet cleaning

Awesome job! Staff was friendly, professional, and informative.
Looking to get your carpets cleaned…look no further this is the crew

We love hearing from our customers. Thanks so much.

Jason  in Calgary
Jason in Calgary

Carpets cleaned

Bryan and his team at sterilize it were awesome and professional from the first moment of contact. They did an amazing job cleaning our carpet, making them look like new again. Bryan cleaned our carpet and treated our home as if it were his own. Highly recommended Thanks Bryan!

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! Much appreciated Jason, we'll see you around the Bay!

S. N.
S. N.

Carpet and mattress cleaning services

Absolutely thrilled with the results and would recommend Sterilize It to anyone in a heartbeat. The carpet looks brand new again as does my child’s mattress. Bryan is thorough, professional and friendly. Anyone using this service will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to send us such a great review! I'm glad everything turned out so well and you're happy. We definitely strive for fantastic results and customer service!

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Carpet cleaning

Keenan came in to clean our awful carpets. It was our last ditch effort trying to save them. Thank goodness we called Sterilize it. They did an amazing job. Our deeply soiled carpets (from puppy, and a bachelor) looked almost brand new. Saved us a ton of money, because we didn't have to rip them out. They wrre fluffy and the stains we thought wouldn't come up came out. They were also amazing to deal with. Always friendly and helpful and quick to respond. I will only use sterilize it for future carpet cleaning!

Awesome, so glad you're happy! Our tech Keenan is so good I think we should start advertising carpet restoring as opposed to cleaning! Please call us again next time and thanks for your time putting in this review 😊

Michelle g.
Michelle g.

Carpet Cleaning

Bryan and his team are beyond professional with expert knowledge on all products and equipment.

Leaving beautiful results everytime.
Finally found a hard working and respected carpet cleaner that I would recommend to everyone I speak to.

Thanks again for making me a
A happy customer

Thanks Michelle! We appreciate the feedback!

Ranee
Ranee

Carpet Cleaning

STERILIZE IT ... Well you did another Amazing Job! Anyone looking to get out putty out of there carpet! They are the people to call! The putty picture was after the solution was already soaking it was way worse! Thanks again! One Happy Customer right here!
Ranee!

Glad we could help!

Gregory Z.
Gregory Z.
1 review Red Deer, AB

Sterilization

They did a fantastic job on my house. I would definitely recommend using Sterilize It to my friends.

Glad you were happy with our work! Thanks for the review!

Kimberlie
Kimberlie
1 review Cochrane, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I can’t recommend Sterlize It enough! They are professional and work hard to get the job done. We have a few pets in our home as well as a toddler, and needed a good spring cleaning. They were able to not only get stains out but the home smells so fresh and clean, not like a fragrance, but clean.

Glad we could help Kim!