Moving & Storage

move from Calgary to Ottawa

Chilliwack
BC
V2P 5B6

My move with Bob's Your Mover went as smoothly as possible! Bob and his team were incredibly professional, efficient, and accommodating. They were there on time, they were clean and neat and courteous and they were extremely careful with my belongings, every item of my furniture was wrapped in heavy moving blankets, and they were fast! Bob transported my Jeep in the move and to watch the care they took with loading and unloading was pretty amazing. I would highly recommend Bob's Your Mover for your next move.

jeanie it was an absolute pleasure again call me anytime

jeriahdw
jeriahdw
1 review , NB

Cross Country Move

Chilliwack
BC
V2P 5B6

We were referred to Bob's Your Money by some friends. He gives excellent customer service, fair prices, and efficient moving. He shipped over 4000 lbs of our house belongings from Alberta to New Brunswick with nothing broken.

it was a pleasure moving you hoping to do it again

cfmcarter
cfmcarter
1 review Channel Port Aux Basques, NL

MOVE from Ontario to NL

Awesome service ! Very professional and friendly . Best mover yet ! Bob has a lot of patience And ensures everything is well packed , highly recommend !

thank you very much. I don't know if it's patience or just the love of the job

srvchisholm
srvchisholm

Moving

Bob and his team were very professional, personable, courteous and informative. We were very pleased that our contents were well packed and transported with no issues. Bob even arrived earlier than his initial quote.
Bob was fantastic to work with. We recommended him to our realtor as they did not have a Moving company that they could recommend to us for moving across Canada.

Bob and his team were excellent! More businesses could learn from him. We simply can not say enough positive things about Bob.

I would move the 2 of you accros Canada anytime

nickyjojo2
nickyjojo2
1 review Langley, BC

Household moving

Small move, picked up at storage unit and moved across the country. Very professional and courteous!

thanks for the kind words

kmackey1956
kmackey1956

Moving the entire household from Newfoundland to Calgary.

Everything arrived without a dent or even a scratch. Nothing was missing. Everything I heard about moving, specially across the country, was proved to be wrong. Bob The Mover did a fantastic job. And to top it all, he arrived exactly on time! They were courteous to us and handled our belongings with respect. There is simply nothing more or better I could ask. Choose them the next time you need to move and see for yourself!

it was a real pleasure moving you.should you or any one you know are in need of a mover please call Bob's Your Mover

laddysantrik
laddysantrik
1 review Kelowna, BC

Move

Moving from Ontario to BC. 12000 lbs of household items. Very efficient and on time. Final unloading process - truck could not get to my home so shuttle was only another option at extra cost of $1000. I was not happy about extra cost but did not have another option.

Thank you for your business it was a real pleasure meeting you and I hope your settled in your new home

laurie r.
laurie r.
1 review Vancouver, BC

MOVING ESTATE TREASURES

Bob the Mover walked into my parent's condominium in Toronto and I instantly felt at ease. Bob and his helpers carefully packed up all the estate treasured items, pointed out those (being quite old) that had some risks, made some suggestions and took some actions to be as careful as reasonable possible and then drove across the country. The truck arrived when promised, Bob called ahead so we were ready and they unloaded as carefully as they loaded. One old table was damaged, probably just from the stresses of the cross country trip. Bob made good suggestions to repair and they are underway, with success. Bob has called to enquire about progress on repairs a week later. What more could you ask? I could even think about just moving back and forth across the country just to let Bob the Mover move me. My husband and I don't think there is a better mover.

every now and then I get to meet real awsom people like the 2 of you. Please call on me anytime tkx Bob's Your Mover

erin.macdiarmid
erin.macdiarmid

Long Distance Move

I hired Bob’s your mover to ship my belongings across the country. The pick up and drop off process was a breeze. All of my items showed up in great condition, and Bob was friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank You for taking the time to do the review, and your business.

trina
trina
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Across Canada movers

We used Bob’s Your Mover twice in one year (unfortunately lol) most professional movers I have dealt with.
I was looking for the “best” deal when I booked with another moving company. Needless to say, I got myself into a huge bind and called Bob’s Your Mover. They worked with us to get us moved as soon as possible. We were kept up todate with the arrival of our contents.
I would highly recommend Bob’s Your Mover to anyone making a short move or a move across the county.

Thank You Trina it was a pleasure I appreciate your business.

More about Bob’s Your Mover

Moving is a big hassle as it is and when that move is a long-distance one, such as cross-country, then it can be an even more daunting challenge. Luckily, Bob’s Your Mover is here to help! With over 42 years of experience in the moving industry, Bob takes pride in his customer service. He is based in Chilliwack and long-distance moving is his specialty. Never worry again about the stress of moving your life across the country.

****

Bob takes the time to answer any questions you have and make sure you know everything is being handled well. If you want to go to the scale with him to check your quote is for the correct amount, you are more than welcome to do so. He is there with you every step of the way so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Bob will be the only person you deal with, so you can get to know him very well.

****

Bob’s main goal and value is to provide a service that ensures you can be stress-free without any worries, including packing services, which are available upon request. Bob’s Your Mover and he is with you for the long haul. Don’t hire the shady moving companies who can change their prices on you without warning. You don’t know what you’re getting. Instead, hire Bob and he’ll treat you right. Contact him today and book your move today. Bob recommends setting up well in advance so you are ensured of getting the time you want.