The smell of gas in your living room is a scary thing, particularly if you can't tell where it is coming from. After a thorough search of the house including a very tight uncomfortable crawl space Ryan found the problem. A tiny leak in a pipe under the house. Although it was more time consuming to repair than first thought he stuck to his original quote. Ryan's friendly and very professional service allowed us to again feel comfortable and safe in our home. We plan to have him back in the fall to inspect our furnace and fireplace. Thank you Ryan.