Unit 1, 5160 Explorer drive Mississauga ON L4W 4T7

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Appliance Repair Experts

Kishore
Kishore

They just wasted my time!

Do not use this company. Technician showed up for the visit talking on his phone the entire time in some foreign language. He then assessed the issue and said he needed to order the part. Said it could take up to 2 weeks arrive and to wait until then.

Two weeks later, I called to follow up and then was scheduled for the second appointment the next week to finally fix the problem. Technician didn't show. Called customer service and rep told me that the Technician is sick and he needs to assign another Technician to my case and could take up to a month. I demanded a refund for any money that I paid.

This company is terrible. The Technician was rude for being on his phone the entire time during his visit and then stood me up for the second visit. Their Customer Service is also pretty bad too... was on the phone with Vito and he seems pretty clueless.

Leandro Aaliyah
Leandro Aaliyah

Refrigerator repair

Great! The technician from Appliance Repair Expert arrived on time, changed the relay for the refrigerator WESTINGHOUSE. The wizard worked very well! I liked the service of the company, everything was fast and efficient. It was the first time when I cooperated and I liked it!

Billy Koe
Billy Koe

Refrigerator repair

The refrigerator wasn't working. The cause was determined almost immediately. The thermostat wasn't working. It was immediately replaced. The technician already had a new one with him. Within a few minutes, the refrigerator was working again. I am very satisfied. I recommend Appliance Repair Expert.

Washer Repair

I am very disappointed with the visit. I had to pay the diagnostic fee; however, the repairman was not able to provide any diagnosis. First the guy asked us to pay $170 instead of the $89 (plus tax) fee. When we pointed out that we were told the charge was supposed to be 89, he said okay pay $89 plus tax.

We paid $111 but still don't know what the problem is. I was told to provide a video of the washing machine and then they would come back again to fix the issue and woud charge again - approximately $350 for labor and parts.

Anyway the issue is not resolved.

Aharon Dickinson
Aharon Dickinson

Washer repair

I didn't expect such promptness, but that's really when you cooperate with an Appliance Repair Expert! The technician came fast, found the cause immediately, and fixed it! Beautiful! My machine is working again! Really a great company with professionals! Thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Did not show up

I cant comment in the job they did, because they didnt do one. I was told a repairman would attend between 11-3. At 310 I phoned and was told he was running late and would show up within the next 2 hours. I called again at 5 and no answer. The repairman called me at 605 and said he can be on his way. I told him not to bother.

Hello! I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us directly at manager@appliancerepairexpert.ca with your account details and I would be happy to review your concerns.

Clywd Peerless
Clywd Peerless

Refrigerator repair

The technician from Appliance Repair Expert fixed the refrigerator. The work was done perfectly, the worker arrived on time, figured it out quickly, and the cause was eliminated completely. Polite, accurate specialist. Thank you very much, I am very happy! I can recommend such a company!

Joesph Peoples in Toronto
Joesph Peoples in Toronto

Freezer repair

John from Appliance Repair Expert was invited to repair the freezer. It worked without shutting down. He did everything, and now it works great! It is safe to give him an "A". The technician came even earlier, which I was very pleased about! He was very professional.

Roman Mcnamara in Toronto
Roman Mcnamara in Toronto

Washer repair

Clear, competent, professional. That is all about Appliance Repair Expert. The technician is communicative, polite, and has reasonable answers to questions. All preliminary terms and conditions on the cost and reliability were perfect. Well done, Appliance Repair Expert!!!

Jess Mcclellan
Jess Mcclellan

Dishwasher repair

The problem was fixed quickly and qualitatively. The technician gave recommendations for the care of the dishwashing machine - I will recommend Appliance Repair Expert to my friends! we managed to speak of everything, which made the time go faster.

More about Appliance Repair Experts

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?
Appliance Repair Experts is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA, Ottawa ,Edmonton , Calgary and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is that WE OFFER SAME DAY SERVICE. All of the technicians we work with are fully licensed and insured. They have also gone through extensive background checks.

***

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We take serious care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.
We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair
-Range Repair

***

We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cooktop and build-in-oven.
Please note we repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic Chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis
We service Ottawa, Toronto, and all surrounding areas. That includes: Ottawa, Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

***

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
We provide exceptional service because we do not fix the problem temporarily. Our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.
We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.

***

Appliance Repair Experts Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group Of Companies operated since 1997. Appliance Repair Experts Corp is a team of Professional Appliance Repair Experts and Sales Representatives.
Office and Appliance Repair Facility located at Unit 3A, 112 Snidercroft Rd, Vaughan,
Ontario, Canada, L4K 2K1

Members Of the Eco Group of Companies:
ACfurnaceGTA Corp
Air Efficiency Corp
Global Eco Home services Corp
Appliance Repair Experts Corp.
I Heat & Cool Inc

Working office hours from Monday to Sunday: 24/7

Social Media:

Appliance Repair
Fridges, Oven, Stove, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Microwaves,Range
1)Fridge Repair 2) Stove Repair 3) Oven Repair 4) Dishwasher Repair 5) Cooktop Repair 6) Microwave Repair 7) Washer Repair 8) Dryer Repair 9) Range Repair 10) Fridge Install 11) Stove Install 12) Oven Install 13) Cooktop Install 14) Dishwasher Install 15) Microwave Install 16) Washer Install 17) Dryer Install 18) Range Install 19)Commercial Appliance Repair 20)Garbage Disposal Repair
Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis
1997
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Money Back
All Major Credit Cards, INTERAC, e-INTERAC, Cash, Check
All of them
3 Months. Please ask for more details.