Appliance Repair Experts

Reviews for Appliance Repair Experts

Ivana G in Etobicoke
Ivana G in Etobicoke

Excellent Service

Very happy with the service. I called last night about our dryer and got an appointment with the technician to suite our need as we work during the day. He called 45 minutes before to let us know he is on its way.
The technician was in and out of my house with the problem solved within 30 minutes.
Thank you Mathew for the exelent job done.

Thank you so much for a great review! We only have technicians with excellent record and experience level, that way we can provide the service that meets your expectations!

HomeStars in Toronto

Assessment - not proceeded with the repair

The technician came on time and efficiently provided a quote for cleaning of the drain motor or, if required, its replacement. My choice was to replace the motor and I gave a deposit to the technician. However, over night, I changed my mind as my washer was old and called the owner in the morning. The owner truly cared about my experience during the appointment and provided honest opinion. He had no issues returning my deposit (minus the appointment fee) - what a relief it was for me! So, at the end, it was a good value for me to have this appointment. Thank you.

Hi. Thanks for your response.We were really happy to help you out. In Appliance Repair we book customers satisfaction as a priority, so you can be best assured that you would get refunded instantly if you changed your plans or were not happy with service. It was a pleasure working for you, feel free to contact if you feel necessary.

Ayaz H.
Ayaz H.

Electric oven

We had same day repair done by Dmitry and that was super fast! He inspected what was broken, went to the store, came back and fixed it all same day! Awesome awesome service!

Thanks Ayaz, Dmitri also shared with us his excitment to help you out. He mentioned that you were super friendly to him as well. We are always here to help you out, dont hesitate to give us a call please.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Appliance repair

Fridge stopped working in my basement apartment and it’s an AirBnB unit so I needed a speedy resolution. Put in a request through Homestars and immediately got a call from Appliance Repair Experts. Taras came a few hours later and was very friendly, changed his shoes for inside and was very helpful. Unfortunately he didn’t have good news for me as condenser had blown so I had to buy a new fridge. He Told me of a source for scratch and dent appliances, a place that I didn’t know, but while price was good, delivery time was too long for me. Would definitely call this company again and ask for Tara’s.

Thank you so much for your Response Jane.Taras was also happy to help you out.In Appliance Repair Experts we always try to be fast and effective.We also try to keep our customer happy on pricing side. Please dont hesitate to contact us in case if you have any additional questions or issue.

mthilakasena
mthilakasena

Dishwashers

The dishwashers had a leak and were leaking. Dmitriy explained to us what the problem was. They work fine now. He is
friendly, professional, knowledgeable and pleasant.

Thank you for your feedback. We at appliance repair experts try to provide the most efficient and professional service there is. While doing so we also stay friendly and polite!

steph
steph

Dishwasher Broken Spring Issue

Efficient and professional. Highly recommend and will use his service again. The door is properly close up without ordering a new part and great job on the detailing

Thank you!

Dryer Timer Fixed - Excellent Service

I had my timer on the dryer broken, got a same day service repair. Cost me 200+ tax in cash, which was a very reasonable price. Service guy was very polite and made sure the job was done cleanly. Overall excellent service. Would definitely use their services again.

Thank you, it was a pleasure providing you service. Feel free to call and use our free service call if you have any issues along in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Worst repair experience

Worst repair experience I had in last 25 years. The guy charged me 250 dollars for fixing my dryer. The dryer worked under 10 min and stoped. When I called the office the manager advised me that I was told that the fix may not work or there are issues with the dryer and still agreed to go ahead with the fix. This if course was not true. So I decided To buy a new dryer and forget about all this.Most Toronto repair people are honest professionals that would be ashamed to take money for the repair they did not do.This is not the case.

Thank you for your feedback and we are apologizing for any inconveniences. Unfortunately there is a very big miscommunication from your side. We had a 3 way a phone call with you as well as a long chain of emails trying to solve your issue. Prior repair technician explained to you that he can fix the issue, but most likely the issue will come back if parts are not replaced. You agreed just for the repair without parts because you wanted to save money. When issue came back you gave us a call and we told you that you were warned prior repair verbally as well as you had that information on the receipt as well! You were very impatient and hang up the phone on us. Regardless of this unfortunate situation we are still willing to come back and fix your machine, as long as parts are replaced and paid for. Once again we are sorry you are going through this frustration, but if you are not listening to experts advice there is not much we can do.....

M. in Toronto
M. in Toronto

Dryer

Burak was fast and very efficient. He diagnosed no heat problem on my dryer in less than 10 minutes and swapped the fuse in next 5 minutes. The bill was reasonable, but the dryer was back to work in less that 30 minutes! Great work man!

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

appliance repair

Very professional, showed up to work on time with the proper tools. Diagnosed the problem relatively quick and was able to fix the issue with no problems. Will definitely recommend

Thank you very much. Your satisfaction is the most important for us!

More about Appliance Repair Experts

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?
Appliance Repair Experts is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is that WE OFFER SAME DAY SERVICE. All of the technicians we work with are fully licensed and insured. They have also gone through extensive background checks.
WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We take serious care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.
We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair
-Range Repair
We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.
Please note we repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis
We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
We provide an exceptional service because we do not fix the problem temporarily. Our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.
We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.

Appliance Repair Experts Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group Of Companies operated since 1997. Appliance Repair Experts Corp is a team of Professional Appliance Repair Experts and Sales Representatives.
Office and Appliance Repair Facility located at Unit 3A, 112 Snidercroft Rd, Vaughan,
Ontario, Canada, L4K 2K1

Members Of the Eco Group of Companies:

ACfurnaceGTA Corp
Air Efficiency Corp
Global Eco Home services Corp
Appliance Repair Experts Corp.
I Heat & Cool Inc

Working office hours on Monday to Friday: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m,Saturday: from 9a.m to 6 p.m

Appliance Repair and Appliance Retailers
Fridges, Oven, Stove, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Microwaves,Range
1)Fridge Repair 2) Stove Repair 3) Oven Repair 4) Dishwasher Repair 5) Cooktop Repair 6) Microwave Repair 7) Washer Repair 8) Dryer Repair 9) Range Repair 10) Fridge Install 11) Stove Install 12) Oven Install 13) Cooktop Install 14) Dishwasher Install 15) Microwave Install 16) Washer Install 17) Dryer Install 18) Range Install 19)Commercial Appliance Repair 20)Garbage Disposal Repair
1997
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Money Back
All Major Credit Cards, INTERAC, e-INTERAC, Cash, Check
All of them
6 Months. Please ask for more details.