3A-112 Snidercroft Rd Vaughan ON L4K 2K1

Reviews for Appliance Repair Experts

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Worst repair experience

Worst repair experience I had in last 25 years. The guy charged me 250 dollars for fixing my dryer. The dryer worked under 10 min and stoped. When I called the office the manager advised me that I was told that the fix may not work or there are issues with the dryer and still agreed to go ahead with the fix. This if course was not true. So I decided To buy a new dryer and forget about all this.Most Toronto repair people are honest professionals that would be ashamed to take money for the repair they did not do.This is not the case.

Thank you for your feedback and we are apologizing for any inconveniences. Unfortunately there is a very big miscommunication from your side. We had a 3 way a phone call with you as well as a long chain of emails trying to solve your issue. Prior repair technician explained to you that he can fix the issue, but most likely the issue will come back if parts are not replaced. You agreed just for the repair without parts because you wanted to save money. When issue came back you gave us a call and we told you that you were warned prior repair verbally as well as you had that information on the receipt as well! You were very impatient and hang up the phone on us. Regardless of this unfortunate situation we are still willing to come back and fix your machine, as long as parts are replaced and paid for. Once again we are sorry you are going through this frustration, but if you are not listening to experts advice there is not much we can do.....

M. in Toronto
M. in Toronto

Dryer

Burak was fast and very efficient. He diagnosed no heat problem on my dryer in less than 10 minutes and swapped the fuse in next 5 minutes. The bill was reasonable, but the dryer was back to work in less that 30 minutes! Great work man!

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

appliance repair

Very professional, showed up to work on time with the proper tools. Diagnosed the problem relatively quick and was able to fix the issue with no problems. Will definitely recommend

Thank you very much. Your satisfaction is the most important for us!

Gerry from Oakville
Gerry from Oakville

Fridge Repaired - Finally

Dec 21st - Sam came reluctantly. Stood around punching buttons on fridge. We cycled the breaker in the hopes that fridge would be OK. Sam wanted to go and said he would call back later, but wanted $79.10 to "close out the ticket". I called him in afternoon when clear we still had a problem. Sam said he would come out next morning. Dec 22nd after noon- Sam called. said parts depot closed, so no point in coming out. Dec 24th - parts depot still closed, but he came in afternoon to do the diagnosis he should have done on the 21st. Identified bad CPU. Dec 27th - Sam returned and installed CPU. Fridge fixed. We did not get a detailed invoice but total came to $490. Charges seem a bit high, and they were poorly explained. Resolution of the problem was dragged out over the holidays by the wasted first visit. These folks get one star because the fridge does work, but I sure can't see using them again.

Hello Gerry. Sam is a very professional appliance repair technician and essential part of appliance diagnosis job is to check the functionality of the unit punching buttons (specifically wile checking CPU where you had your main problem). I am very sorry that all our parts suppliers were closed during December holidays but we could not do much more than just to wait for them to open on December 27th. CPU is a pretty expensive part and the main fraction of your repair bill is coming from the cost of this part. We can assure you that our prices are very competitive. I agree with you that we could do a better detailed invoicing for you but after holidays there were many customers like you waiting for the service and that is the reason why Sam did a short version of invoice for you. We wish you could call our customer support department or email us to manager@ApplianceRepairExpert.ca before placing negative review about us so we could help you and answer all your questions/send you detailed invoice. The most important is that your fridge working now and we fixed it!!! So we cannot agree with you that we deserved 1 star for just not detailed invoicing! However your feedback is very valuable for us and from now on all our technicians will pay more attention to detailed invoicing! Thank you.

Customer Service Manager

tarasenco.oleg
tarasenco.oleg

Appliance repair

It is a Holiday time. However my phone call was answered. I was
calling with an issue with my dryer. Technician came out the same day.
He was friendly and knowledgeable. Found the issue and returned an
hour later with the part it needed. I was lucky to know their office
located close to my home. The service was affordable and fast. Highly
recommended! Good job

Thank you very much. Your satisfaction is the most important for us!

Frank
Frank

Stove repair

These guys are amazing. The person on the phone was very helpful (sorry forgot his name). He arranged everything for me to be fixed the same day and it was crucial for us as we were expecting guests. Technicians just left my house after repairing my stove. I didn't expect such a great service from A to Z. Thank you so much. You are a God send!

Thank you very much for your kind words

Tatiana
Tatiana
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Dryer and dishwasher repaired

I called Appliance Repair Experts to service my laundry dryer that wasn't heating and my dishwasher was not washing well and had unpleasant odor inside. A serviceman named Dmitruy was out the following day to help. He was extremely courteous, professional and explained properly about problems with both of my appliances and solutions to fix them. I opted to repair both appliances the same time and no regrets. I had a plumber out a few days before who had told me to replace the dishwasher as it would be cheaper than a repair. Frankly speaking, the repair was a much better option than listening to a lazy plumber. Both appliances were fixed the same day and I was happy to have such a pleasant repair service with a true professional at a fair price. I will definitely call them again if I ever need one of my appliances repaired.

Emil B.
Emil B.

Washer repair

Our washer had not been working well since we moved to our house, so I called Appliance Repair Experts for the service call. They were able to schedule us for Monday morning during a 3 hour window of 9am to 12 which worked great for me. Tech called 30 minutes prior coming to confirm the service. The service took less than an hour and my washer is now working. The cost of the visit was reasonable. Thank you!

Joe
Joe

KitchenAid mixer

My KitchenAid mixer suddenly broke and this appliance I use almost every day. Also my samsung fridge shelve was brocken. I called appliance repair experts and Dmitry came the same day. He was very knowledgeable person he explained what to do and took mixer with him for repair. After two days he brought it back together with fridge shelve he installed. He charged reasonably. The same company did job for my sister and we are happy to recommend them to more people. Good job

Zehra in Toronto
Zehra in Toronto

Service

416-554-9595
Vaughan
L4H 2L7

Couldn’t be happier and more satisfied with the service that they gave. Excellent service,fair upfront pricing,on time. Really kind to the customer and also they were really clean with their work. Thank you!!!

More about Appliance Repair Experts

Appliance Repair Experts Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group Of Companies operated since 1997. Appliance Repair Experts Corp is a team of Professional Appliance Repair Experts and Sales Representatives.
Office and Appliance Repair Facility located at Unit 3A, 112 Snidercroft Rd, Vaughan,
Ontario, Canada, L4K 2K1
Working office hours on weekdays: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Members Of the Eco Group of Companies:

ACfurnaceGTA Corp
Air Efficiency Corp
Global Eco Home services Corp
Appliance Repair Experts Corp.
I Heat & Cool Inc