Appliance Repair Experts

Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair Experts

Reviews for Appliance Repair Experts

Gass Cooktop Repair

I had an appointment with a technician booked between 9am and 1pm today. At 1:15 I called the company to find out where the technician was and they transferred me directly to the technician without even advising me they were doing so. When the technician got on the phone he sounded confused and his 1st response was to tell me to contact the company directly. When i told him the company transferred me directly to him he asked who i was and where i lived, He then said he might be there in an hour or so. i was upset by this time and let the technician know it but i did not cancel the service request, No one ever showed and an entire day was lost. No empathy or apology was given.

Dishwasher drain hose replacement

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I called this company to replace the drain hose from my dishwasher.

The service call was $186, for a technician to come and see what has to be done. Service call can be applied towards the final bill, once the repair is done….

While technician was there, I got a call from HQ of Appliance Repair Expert. They called to let me know it was a drain hose, and quoted $734.50 with tax. Just to replace a drain hose, which costs $47 at Amazon. Gauging, that’s the only way to explain… they quote astronomical prices to fix simple things, so either you fall for it, or you don't do it and they get to keep $186 for service call.

It's not cool, taking advantage of small business in this difficult times. Do your self a favour, do not use this company

Susy in Edmonton
Susy in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

i CALLED THIS COMPANY TO FIX MY WASH MACHINE WATER PUMP, THEY INSTALLED A USED PUMP THAT LASTED ONLY 4 MONTHS, AT THE TIME OF INSTALLATION THEY ADVISED THE PUMP WAS NEW. VERY DISHONEST COMPANY.

Private User reviews London, ON

Fridge repair

Beau was great to deal with especially during difficult times of Covid when one would least want their fridge to breakdown! I would definitely use his service again. Thanks for fixing my fridge!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Oven repair

Technician come to visit late for 2 hours. Didn't showing some knowledge , begin looking in internet. After 30 minutes of search verdict was "need replace main board "
After this few days problem come back but we can't reach any one fromthis company.

AVV in Oakville
AVV in Oakville

Gougers

These people take advantage of home owners who need their appliance fixed. They quote a ridiculously high price hoping that people will pay it because they're already out the diagnostic service fee of $89. I was able to get the part and service at half the price that they quoted. I'll never use this company again. Your response is simply not true. You wanted to reimburse me the diagnostic fee if I removed this review. The other repair person just left and even after paying your diagnostic fee, I saved a lot of money. My appliance is up and running. I stand by my claim. You're gougers

Thank you for your feedback, but not sure if you are our customer. We almost never get complaints about high pricing and even if we do, we always accommodate based on the market price as well as we make sure that pricing is fair. We have not recieved such complaints from any of our customers recently. If you still believe this is the right company, please email us at : manager@ appliancerepairexpert.ca We will be more than happy to help you out with your concern. Thank you

Marlo in Toronto
Marlo in Toronto

Fantastic Service

These guys went above and beyond. The first dishwasher we purchased had a defective water sensor and unfortunately couldn't be installed. He charged us only for the service call, which was quite reasonable for the length of time he was here.

Thankfully our second dishwasher arrived intact and they were able to install it easily. They even fixed a problem the previous plumber had created with the drain hose, and didn't charge us beyond the initial quote.

Thank you for this amazing feedback!

Paloma Vita in Edmonton
Paloma Vita in Edmonton

Knew just what to do!

We had an issue with a dishwasher that did not dry anymore. We asked one guy who had been recommended by a friend to go take a look and he thought it was the heating element. When the time came to fix it, he was a no show and then he ghosted me when I tried to get more info about what going on. So I searched on here and found Appliance Repair Expert! Wow! What a difference! The actual issue was the dishwasher's computer that needed to be reset. He fixed it on the spot and the fee was reasonable. I recommend these guys for any appliance repair. I sure will call them back when needed!

Our team is very happy to hear that our customers are satisfied!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Washer leak repair

The repair was completed to my satisfaction and the service person George was very friendly. Since this was my first time having to use the repair service I was surprised by the cost for the replacement of the door boot seal. The part was priced competitively and it did take a couple hours to repair. I would recommend using the service rather than a DO it yourself.

David in Ajax
David in Ajax
1 review Pickering, ON

Stove top replacement

Had a terrible accident with our stove top. Contacted the company and the dispatch on the other side was very helpful and straight forward with the questions I asked. She was able to set an appointment for one of their employees to come the next day for a diagnosis. George arrived and was very kind and understanding of the situation. He answered all my questions and was honest about the process going forward. He was able to order the part quite quickly and always kept me updated. He was able to arrive within 1-2 days to install. Service was much quicker and easier than I expected. George was nothing less than professional and a great worker. Would definitely recommend him for any appliance repairs you may have.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

More about Appliance Repair Experts

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE? Appliance Repair Experts is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA, Ottawa , Edmonton , Calgary and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vaughan?