Appliance Repair Experts

Jason
Jason
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Laundry Dryer

Fast appointment. Arrived on time. Did a quality and honest repair. I was very pleased. Recommend.

Prem R.
Prem R.

Kitchen Appliances repair work

Had some problems with my Kitchen appliances mainly the fridge and electrical stove , did some research and came across Eugene , very satisfied with the work and the prices quoted. Works fantastic now. It was quick and on time so didn't had to wait a lot. Very reliable and quick service. Overall Happy experience.

ak in Toronto
ak in Toronto

Washing Machine Repair

They provided a booking time and window (9am-12), and then they never showed up. I followed up after the window to see if they were coming and they didn't reply.

They finally came at 445pm, within 30 seconds of looking at the washing machine said it would take around $600 in parts and labour to repair. He recommended I might as well just buy a new washer which felt like an honest answer rather than pushing the repair on me.

While the technician seemed to be honest, but I couldn't find anything too detailed about others having an issue with a 3-4 year old washer requiring it to be replaced.

I paid for the service call, but the issue is not resolved.

Lisa M.
Lisa M.

Dryer Repair

You never plan on having an appliance break down. And when its something used as much as a dryer, the key is competant service *quickly*. Dmitry was the first to respond to my request for service. He was courteous and professional on the phone and was able to schedule something the next day at my convenience. They were punctual and thorough. Not the cheapest but to have a repaired dryer (with parts) 24 hours after making the call, I'm a satified customer :)

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Washer Drain issue

Anar and Sergey were so efficient, knowledgeable and professional! I'm more than pleased with the service I received. This company will be my go to from now on and one I would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!!!

Kyra Jolliet in Toronto
Kyra Jolliet in Toronto

SAVED by great appliance repair company

Sergey and his partner were excellent. They came the day I called. They were honest, thorough, respectful and extremely professional.

They located the problem after eliminating all possibilities. I did not need to buy parts.

I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future. They are very skilled workers, trustworthy and fair.

Thank you Kyra.

Alexander Z.
Alexander Z.

Refrigerator

I was very happy to find this company. My refrigerator broke suddenly so I needed someone to repair asap. I called Appliance Repair Experts and made an appointment. Anar came to my house same day and repaired everything on time. He also advised what else can be done to avoid these problems in the future. Thank you very much for your quick help me and extended warranty. Good luck for your business. I would strongly recommend you to anyone.

Thank you. We will send you our extended labour warranty by email within next few days.

Ksenia
Ksenia

Dryer Repair

My dryer broke and i don't really know what I'm gonna do, and I'm contacting so many companies who work on it immediately. It was so frustrating that all my clothes were left wet and gross in my machine and no one could come out. i contacted Appliance Repair Experts and immediately response and had a tech. to come out right away . Their technician was so friendly, responsible of his work, professional and helpful and explain everything and give some information about my washing machine on how to keep it working and about the issue. and later he fix it thanks God. overall i have a good experience with Appliance Repair Experts and the technician , definitely i would go them again if problem arise again thanks to this company two thumbs up for you guys.

Thabk you!

Regena K.
Regena K.

My washer was leaking.

I contacted Appliance Repair Experts for my washer that was not working. I got an appointment the same day. The technician (Eugene) was very professional and identified the problem right away. He was prompt and polite. He fixed the minor repair in under 15 minutes and gave me information about my dryer. I couldn't have asked for any better service, In the future, whenever I need repairs, I will call these guys. Great service and highly recommended. A+++

wow thank you for such a detailed review!

Joe
Joe

Dishwasher fix

These guys did a great job. Quick and quality service. Price is better than others. My dishwasher is working perfectly now.

Thank you for your review!

More about Appliance Repair Experts

Appliance Repair Experts Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group Of Companies operated since 1997. Appliance Repair Experts Corp is a team of Professional Appliance Repair Experts and Sales Representatives.
Office and Appliance Repair Facility located at Unit 3A, 112 Snidercroft Rd, Vaughan,
Ontario, Canada, L4K 2K1
Working office hours on weekdays: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Members Of the Eco Group of Companies:

ACfurnaceGTA Corp
Air Efficiency Corp
Global Eco Home services Corp
Appliance Repair Experts Corp.
I Heat & Cool Inc