Aspen Appliance Repair

Rachel  from Vancouver
Rachel from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Oven element replacement

I asked for quotes from a few companies, and Aspen replied very quickly, by email as I'd requested, and with answers to my questions. They were able to schedule an appointment quickly too, and although delayed in arriving by circumstances out of their control, they kept me posted so I wasn't left wondering what had happened to them, brought the right part for my very old oven, and didn't overcharge for the time they spent installing it. They were very pleasant and professional and I would be happy to use their services again when needed.

Thank you so much for your great review, Rachel. We really appreciate it!

More about Aspen Appliance Repair

We provide complete on-site, residential major appliance repair and installation throughout the Vancouver area including Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and Coquitlam. We trust that the way to progress and customer satisfaction is offering superior workmanship and friendly, professional customer service. We also aim for rates that are sensible ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vancouver?