Boya Inc

Reviews for Boya Inc

Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond

Stand up shower renovation

Great skills and very well done job, work scope done in time and was clean

Greatly appreciated !

suna
suna

Painting

I was referred to Boya Inc. through my neighbor who spoke very highly of their work. They painted my unit without any mess or cleanup needed. I was very happy with the outcome of the job and have referred them many time since.

Thank you for your support!

parastoo a.
parastoo a.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Reno: Painting And Drywall

I was referred to Boya Inc through my neighbour who highly recommended them. We renovated our house and needed someone for painting and dry wall services and I couldn't be happier with their work. Right away I was impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Every staff member is highly trained and certified and they go out of their way to make the homeowner happy. They finished the project sooner than I expected, well within the time frame they discussed with me at first, and that was really important to be because a home reno with 4 small children is quite hard so I was really appreciative of their understanding and efforts. Thank you Boya for everything, our home is beautiful!

Thank you so much for the kind words ! It was pleasure working for you. We hope you will keep us in mind for any other projects you are planning in the future !

More about Boya Inc

We are the product of over 15 years experience in the industry. Our employees are trained to go above and beyond, as we know there is more too painting than just the paint. We will procide you with professionalism that we exceed you're expectations, while making sure the job is taken care of as clean and hassle free as possible to our clients . We specialize in painting but are skilled in all sorts of trades from drywall installation to caulking. We do interior and exterior(heights included), commercial and residential.
***
We understand the importance of color. Our mission is to capture your dreams and enhance your lifestyle by adding color to your world. From fresh exterior paint that improves the curb appeal to elegant interior paint that brings style and feeling, our painters believe that paint can make a huge difference.