Boya Inc

Reviews for Boya Inc

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

I was looking into options to resurface my 16 year old kitchen cabinets and a friend recommended Boya. Berkay from Boya walked me through the different options and we decided to go with spray paint for a durable and cost efficient finish. Boya's team consists of friendly, detail oriented and highly professional individuals who get the job done - on time (without rushing), on budget and without causing any interruptions or creating any mess. Now my cabinets look brand new. If you are looking for help with a similar project, reach out to Boya. I can gladly share pictures of my project upon request.

Hasan K.
Hasan K.

Furnished apartment (walls and ceiling)

I was referred to this company by a fellow tennant in my building and I am pleased to say I am very happy with the results! The workers were respectful towards us and our furniture. They made sure to keep paint off my floors and other belongings. They completed the project in a timely and professional manner!

Thank you Hasan! It was our pleasure to assist you with this project!

Skerdilajd
Skerdilajd

My New Built Home

I am a construction engineering technician I have worked with Boya Inc. previously on commercial projects and this time I had the privilege to hire them to paint my personal home. I was extremely satisfied with their work ethics and the finished product. I have already recommended them to my friends and family and will continue to refer them in the future.

Thank you Skerdilajd! It was our pleasure to assist you in painting your own home! Thank you for always keeping us in mind when you need a painting project done!

Anvir J.
Anvir J.

Kitchen and Bathroom

I was referred to this company by a family friend and I was extremely satisfied with the service and the overall quality of the job! The workers were extremely professional and and most importantly they were clean! They did a great job covering the floors and furniture to prevent any paint blemishes!

Thank you Anvir for letting us paint your kitchen and bathroom! It was our pleasure to assist you with this project! Hope to hear from you soon regarding future projects!

Mustafa
Mustafa

Painting Service

The gentlemen that came to my house did a very professional job painting my house from top to bottom. They ensured there was no paint on my expensive hardwood. The cutting was very precise and professionally done. Before hiring them I did get quotes from other companies and theirs was very competitive. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to get their house painted.

Thank you Mustafa for letting us paint your entire house! It was our pleasure and we are glad you're satisfied with our work!

Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond

Stand up shower renovation

Great skills and very well done job, work scope done in time and was clean

Greatly appreciated !

suna
suna

Painting

I was referred to Boya Inc. through my neighbor who spoke very highly of their work. They painted my unit without any mess or cleanup needed. I was very happy with the outcome of the job and have referred them many time since.

Thank you for your support!

parastoo a.
parastoo a.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Reno: Painting And Drywall

I was referred to Boya Inc through my neighbour who highly recommended them. We renovated our house and needed someone for painting and dry wall services and I couldn't be happier with their work. Right away I was impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Every staff member is highly trained and certified and they go out of their way to make the homeowner happy. They finished the project sooner than I expected, well within the time frame they discussed with me at first, and that was really important to be because a home reno with 4 small children is quite hard so I was really appreciative of their understanding and efforts. Thank you Boya for everything, our home is beautiful!

Thank you so much for the kind words ! It was pleasure working for you. We hope you will keep us in mind for any other projects you are planning in the future !

More about Boya Inc

We are the product of over 15 years experience in the industry. Our employees are trained to go above and beyond, as we know there is more too painting than just the paint. We will procide you with professionalism that we exceed you're expectations, while making sure the job is taken care of as clean and hassle free as possible to our clients . We specialize in painting but are skilled in all sorts of trades from drywall installation to caulking. We do interior and exterior(heights included), commercial and residential.

***

We understand the importance of color. Our mission is to capture your dreams and enhance your lifestyle by adding color to your world. From fresh exterior paint that improves the curb appeal to elegant interior paint that brings style and feeling, our painters believe that paint can make a huge difference.