Toronto Best Maids

Reviews for Toronto Best Maids

malibuglo
malibuglo

Apartment Cleaning

Marcia saved the day! I was able to book her for a few hours on short notice. I had new guests arriving that day and was unable to do the cleaning myself. Marcia was fully prepared and went above and beyond - dusting ceiling fans and scrubbing the tiles in the shower. I will certainly contact Toronto Best Maids when I need help in the future.

Michelle
Michelle

Apartment Cleaning

Toronto Best Maids went above and beyond when cleaning my apartment. They were fast, detail oriented and friendly. I would highly recommend Toronto Best Maids for any project.

Your kind words Michelle are highly appreciated 💖

Cleaning services

I needed cleaners because my schedule is busy,too busy to clean. Toronto Best Maids came and clean my condo. They even clean my fridge with no extra fee. I appreciate their work and have them in 2x a month.
R.Elonzo

We are happy having you as a client.
Much thanks from Toronto Best Maids

chanteuse
chanteuse

Maid Service

Was looking for a housecleaner for my condo and Toronto Best Maids did an excellent job. They are the only cleaning company i was satisfied 100%.

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Justice  in East York
Justice in East York

Maid Service

I was in desperate need to have my condo cleaned, I was too busy to clean and needed that extra help and Toronto Best did a very good job.
They have a fan of their services

Thanks for choosing Toronto Best Maids.!!!

More about Toronto Best Maids

Feeling overwhelmed choosing a cleaning service? ​

​Our clients love us and we love them back.

We personally guarantee you will be HAPPY with your services provided by us.

Affordable prices and reliable cleaners every time.

Personal Maid every time.

100% guaranteed.