Ecosparkle

cmdupont
cmdupont
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House cleaning

The girls were pleasant, worked hard and did a great job. I will use this service again. The fact that they used eco cleaning products is important to me.

Thank you very much!!Csaba

susanjamieson4
susanjamieson4
1 review Aurora, ON

House Cleaning

The ladies were lovely and they did a fantastic job! Something I instinctively realised at a pretty young age was the physical, and emotional benefits associated with a tidy home. Most importantly it Fosters Calm.

Hello Susan thank you so much!!Csaba

jody
jody
2 reviews , ON

House cleaning

My house smells so clean and everything sparkles! I’m so happy they were able to accommodate me.

Hello Jody, thank you so much for your review !!

Lynda -.
Lynda -.
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Cleaning service

Great job and detailed cleaning. Very punctual. Thorough job of wiping baseboards and each picture. Staff was friendly.

Thank you Lynda for taking the time to write this kind review, we are very happy to hear that you where satisfied with the cleaning!

lydbailey
lydbailey
1 review King City, ON

Housecleaning

The ladies were wonderful. They were getting our house ready for showing. They were pleasant, organized, And thorough. They were able to get rid of stains on my stair banister, that I have never been able to remove. I will definitely use this team again.

Hello, thank you so much for your review!! We are glad to hear about your pleasant experience with our Ecosparkle team!

lucyperrem
lucyperrem

Cleaning

Very professional service and very accommodating at short notice. I would highly recommend this cleaning company.

Hello Lucy, Thank you for taking time to write a review, glad to hear of your pleasant experience with our company!

Rubi
Rubi
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Cleaning Service

We hired Ecosparkle after a home renovation project, for a thorough cleaning. Csaba was very responsive and accommodating, even though we had to change our appointment several times. The team of 3 ladies did a fantastic job, and were professional and thorough. It was a pleasure to come home to a gleaming clean home, after weeks of renovation. The level of service, from both the team that did the cleaning job, and Csaba, the owner, was beyond my expectation and I will be using their service regularly.

Hello Rubi thank you so much!!!will tell the girls your very nice review!thanks again ,Csaba

MING
MING
1 review Newmarket, ON

Spring Cleaning of home & Window Cleaning

Csaba is a great communicator, kind and understood exactly what I wanted. His team did a wonderful job of deep spring cleaning of our home and window washing both inside & out. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review!!Csaba

miss m.
miss m.
1 review Aurora, ON

Window cleaning

Very thorough. Inside and out and screens. They double checked their work at the end.

Hi and thank you very much your review,will pass the guys your nice word!Csaba

rodalex449
rodalex449
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Entire House cleaning

I got in contact with EcoSparkle through Homestars and wanted to inquiry about service for the following week and out of all the cleaning companies, EcoSparkle was very prompt and very responsive. They were offering a cleaning day of Thursday but I preferred Wednesday because I had some renovations being done on that day too and that was my only day home. Then they got back to me promptly and was able to switch the proposed day of Thursday to Wednesday to meet my immediate needs. They came right on time and was able to work around the contractors doing work so no one was tripping over each other. All worked well, cleaning was done and renovation was done. They were very thorough in cleaning all areas, even the doors where it had dirty finger prints, those were wiped cleaned. It was a very nice clean especially after some renovations and midweek, so when the weekend comes, there is no need to clean up myself. I would get my house cleaned again when the time comes. They are priced fairly for the great service they do. They are not the least expensive or the most expensive but they bring great value in their cleaning service and the best thing is, they bring there own products.

Hi Alex i was so happy to read your review,thank you very much ,will tell the girls!!Csaba

More about Ecosparkle

Welcome to Ecosparkle - Your Green Clean Team. We’re an independent, locally owned business based in Newmarket, Ontario – and a 6-year straight Reader’s Choice winner. We proudly offer sustainable, Eco-friendly, synthetic chemical-free natural and organic cleaning solutions to homes & businesses within the entire York Region and Greater Toronto Areas, including: Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, King City, Richmond Hill, Stoufville, Markham, Vaughan, Uxbridge, Oakville, Mississauga, North York, Etobicoke and Downtown Toronto.

Request your free Green Clean Quote today!