Ecosparkle

Reviews for Ecosparkle

susan.mai
susan.mai

Move-Out Clean

I was drawn to Ecosparkle due to their use of plant-based cleaners and positive reviews on HomeStars. Csaba was very responsive and made communication very easy despite being a long holiday weekend. They were able to accommodate my clean on short notice. The team did an excellent job of getting my townhouse ready for the new owners. They were efficient and completed a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in 4 hours. They made moving less stressful for us by taking care of the cleaning! Definitely recommend.

Hello Susan thank you very much the nice review!!Csaba

David
David

Home cleaning

Two very nice women arrived with all the supplies and then worked hard for 3 hours cleaning the house - they did a great job!

Hello David thank you for the 10 star review!!!Csaba

Miranda a.
Miranda a.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

House cleaning

Enjoyed coming home to a fresh clean house, with good attention to detail in the work!

Hello Miranda, we are so glad to hear that! thank you!

silvanadeglia in Toronto
silvanadeglia in Toronto

Home Cleaning

Hi Csaba,

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I appreciate Andi very much.

I wasn’t feeling too well today, I asked her if she could clean my bedroom first and without hesitation she said yes, even though she was by herself today.

She was all by herself, but she always does an amazing job!

Hi Silvana I glad you happy with Andi!!!Thank you so much the wonderful review!Csaba

artemis
artemis

Home cleaning service

Thorough, great service. Well worth the cost and I’ll have them back again! The ladies were very efficient.

Hi and thank you very much the 10 star review!!Csaba

paulinegio in Toronto
paulinegio in Toronto

Spotless

The ladies were on time and ready to go with their own supplies. They were friendly, efficient, and very professional. My home is spotless. I struck gold calling this company, and will definitely use their services again in the future.

Hi Pauline thank you so much for the very nice 10 star review!!!Csaba

AAzam in Newmarket
AAzam in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

thorough clean

The cleaners were very professional, got straight to work and knew what they were doing. They were thorough and managed everything in the time limits we had agreed on. I was satisfied with the clean. They did arrive a half an hour later than the agreed upon time. I would still recommend them.

Hello sir thank you very much for your wonderful review!!Csaba

Laurie
Laurie
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Environmentally friendly cleaning

We were thrilled with our first time cleaning last week! Everything sparkled! The ladies also pulled out all of the furniture and dusted all of the baseboards, underneath the beds (hardwood floors on both levels), all of the blinds and windowsills. Can’t wait for the next cleaning!

Hi Laurie Thank you so much ,will let the girls know!!Csaba

Miranda321
Miranda321
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Home cleaning

Professional, reliable, kind and consistently excellent results. My home shines with Ecosparkle! I love that they are flexible to my schedule and communication is easy. I highly recommend this company.

Hello Miranda glad you like our service!!Thank You ,Csaba

More about Ecosparkle

Welcome to Ecosparkle - Your Green Clean Team. We’re an independent, locally owned business based in Newmarket, Ontario – and a 6-year straight Reader’s Choice winner. We proudly offer sustainable, Eco-friendly, synthetic chemical-free natural and organic cleaning solutions to homes & businesses within the entire York Region and Greater Toronto Areas, including: Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, King City, Richmond Hill, Stoufville, Markham, Vaughan, Uxbridge, Oakville, Mississauga, North York, Etobicoke and Downtown Toronto.

Request your free Green Clean Quote today!