Ecosparkle

Reviews for Ecosparkle

Greg
Greg
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Spot cleaning for kitchen and bathrooms

Needed a spot cleaning for my kitchen and en-suite bathroom. Team did a great job and had a lot of attention to detail. In addition, they paid attention when I explained the job to them. No complaints and great job done!

Hi Greg thank you so much!! Glad to read your review!Csaba

janet
janet

House Cleanning

The women who came to clean the house were friendly. When I arrived home the house was clean and smelled good.

Hi Janet thank you very much your very nice review,Csaba

jlc
jlc

Cleaning

Incredibly meticulous, efficient, and friendly cleaners using green cleaning products. A great company and service. Thanks.

Hi and thank you so much the 10 star review!!!Csaba

Jan
Jan

Basement Renovation

After our basement renovation we had dust and leftover bits of material everywhere. After Ecosparkle cleaned our home looked amazing, was dust-free and allowed us to truly enjoy the final product of our basement!

Hi Jan thank you so much your nice review !! Csaba

adrian
adrian

1600sq ft home

Products are natural and employees take pride in their work. Would recommend to a friend

Hi Adrian thank you very much!!Csaba

jfusco
jfusco
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaned my home

First time using company for my home cleaning. The ladies were very friendly and accommodating. They did a wonderful job, very thorough. My home looks very clean and I’m very happy I used this company. I will be booking with them again. Thank you.

Hi Josie ,very happy to read your review,thank you so much ,will tell the girls!Csaba

Robert C.
Robert C.

Environment friendly cleaning service.

We’ve been a customer of Ecosparkle for 5 years and I trust them to take care of my home. You will be happy with the results and can trust their courteous and careful service.

Hi Rob ,thank you very much
the very nice review!!Csaba

RB-Newmarket in Newmarket
RB-Newmarket in Newmarket

Pre-move-in cleaning

Within 5 minutes of arriving and my briefing the crew leader as to what needed to be done, the ladies were diligently at work. They were very personable and worked quickly and efficiently. When done, I checked over their work, and areas such as the bathrooms and kitchen that I thought were relatively clean already, truly sparkled, just as their name suggests. In short they did an excellent job.

Hello and thank you so much this wonderful review!!!Csaba

lisa
lisa
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Cleaning

I have been extremely happy with the quality of service from EcoSparkle. And the girls are always so pleasant. I have tried many different cleaning companies over the years and none of them compare. Thanks for making my home sparkle! :)

Hello Lisa, thank you for your kind words we are happy to hear you are satisfied with our cleaning !

yamaha2957
yamaha2957
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

home ckeaning

Very thorough and accomodating of specific requests regarding certain materials and finding the safest and best ways to clean them.

Hi and thank you very much the 10 star review!!Csaba

More about Ecosparkle

Welcome to Ecosparkle - Your Green Clean Team. We’re an independent, locally owned business based in Newmarket, Ontario – and a 6-year straight Reader’s Choice winner. We proudly offer sustainable, Eco-friendly, synthetic chemical-free natural and organic cleaning solutions to homes & businesses within the entire York Region and Greater Toronto Areas, including: Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, King City, Richmond Hill, Stoufville, Markham, Vaughan, Uxbridge, Oakville, Mississauga, North York, Etobicoke and Downtown Toronto.

Request your free Green Clean Quote today!