Ecosparkle

Reviews for Ecosparkle

Frida in Toronto
Frida in Toronto

Home Cleaning

Vivian and the Ecosparkle team did a wonderful job of cleaning our home without making it smell like harsh chemicals; it just smells CLEAN, and looks GREAT, which we really appreciate. Thanks for your hard work and palpable, positive energy, it means so much to us!

Hi Frida thank you so much the wonderful review,:)Csaba

mo
mo
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Cleaning after renovations.

Ecosparkle cleaned our home top to bottom after a major renovation and did an excellent job. Our home is now nearly spotless!

Hi and thank you very much your wonderful review,Csaba

exoxo
exoxo

House cleaning

This was our first time using Ecosparkle. They sent a small team to do the housecleaning. They brought all the supplies they needed, which was much appreciated. The cleaners were diligent in their work and did a great job, especially with the floors. They did miss a couple hot spots, but I think these spots could be easily identified to them in future cleanings to make sure they are done. One of the cleaners accidentally broke one of our photo frames - that's fine, as it wasn't a very good frame anyway - but it would have been nice if they mentioned it to me, instead of leaving me to find it broken on the dresser hours after they had left. All in all, we were satisfied with the first time using this service.

Hello and thank you so much the nice review, about the frame i feel very bad ,the girls told me Friday night they forgot to mention to you and then the weekend come and i forgot too:(no excuse,I'm very sorry and please let me pay the damage, Thank you Csaba

Barbara
Barbara
0 reviews Aurora, ON

House cleaning

Excellent whole home cleaning. I love that they bring their own environmentally friendly cleaning supplies.

Hi Barbara thank you very much!!Csaba

carylinhayhoe
carylinhayhoe
0 reviews Schomberg, ON

House Cleaning

Vivian and Anita are kind, pleasant and check in with you in regards to their work and one’s satisfaction. I would highly recommend them and they bring their own supplies, which is so helpful. Wonderful work!!

Hello Carylin ,thank you very much!!Csaba

Dupont
Dupont

Organic & Ecofridnely + Very Accomodating & thorough company

They booked a last minute cleaning for us & had 3 lovely ladies come clean our upstairs & downstairs the next day so our basement apartment could be ready for new tenants to move it. Can't say enough good things & love the fact they use all organic & non-toxic cleaning supplies good for us & our 9 month old!

Thank you so much for the very nice review!!Csaba

Howard
Howard

Household Cleaning

Cleaning of house in preparation for sale.
7 bathrooms, kitchen, furniture and floors.
All completed to my satisfaction.

Hi Howard thank you so much!Good luck for selling your house!Csaba

staceyandi12
staceyandi12

Weekly Cleaning

I’ve had two weeks under my belt in my weekly cleaning schedule and so far this company has been fantasic. Csaba has gone above and beyond to communicate with me (even while on vacation) regarding scheduling and any issues that I had with the initial clean so that they could perfect it and after the second clean I can say that they didn’t miss a thing and I’m very happy to have found this company. Andi and Anita are such hard workers that leave my house sparkling clean and I can’t thank them enough. This team will impress even the most critical customer.

Hi Stacey thank you so much your very nice review!!I copied and send to Andi and Anita!!Thank you Csaba

dmthornhill
dmthornhill
0 reviews , ON

House cleaning

We hired Ecosparkle to do a one-time deep clean of our house. The ladies arrived on time and got to work immediately. They did a great job and were very thorough. Communication with the owner has been fantastic... I got a response within 1 hour of requesting a quote and the owner contacted me after the house cleaning to ensure everything went well. I would definitely recommend Ecosparkle to others.

Thank you so much!!!I so happy to read your review!!Csaba

Fatima in Richmond Hill
Fatima in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House Cleaning

These ladies were amazing. They took their own initiative to be thorough. They did things like wiping the cupboards and going behind the furniture all on their own. They found things that have been lost for years (and that other cleaners obviously did not find behind the furniture)! I have tried cheaper companies only to be disappointed. I will definitely be using Eco Sparkle again.

Thank You so much Fatima! i will tell Niki and Timi your wonderful review!!Csaba

More about Ecosparkle

Welcome to Ecosparkle - Your Green Clean Team. We’re an independent, locally owned business based in Newmarket, Ontario – and a 6-year straight Reader’s Choice winner. We proudly offer sustainable, Eco-friendly, synthetic chemical-free natural and organic cleaning solutions to homes & businesses within the entire York Region and Greater Toronto Areas, including: Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, King City, Richmond Hill, Stoufville, Markham, Vaughan, Uxbridge, Oakville, Mississauga, North York, Etobicoke and Downtown Toronto.

Request your free Green Clean Quote today!