Warner Roofing Inc.

Aurora ON L4G 3M2
Warner Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Warner Roofing Inc.

Linda
Linda
1 review Orangeville, ON

Warner Roofing Inc

Professional, reliable and kind. Andrew and his team did a wonderful job on my roof and attic. The job was done when they said it would be done. The warranties on products and labour show that Andrew stands behind his work. I absolutely recommend this company for your roofing needs. You will be well taken care of by Andrew and Sara

Thank you so much Linda!!! What an awesome review.
If you ever have any questions about your roof, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime!

Miles F.
Miles F.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Re-Roof project

I cannot say enough about the professionalism and quality of work from Warner Roofing … right from the owner down to the entire crew.

Warner Roofing communicated the timelines proactively, they performed the work when promised, and left our property in immaculate condition.

The Owens Corning TrueDefinition 50 Year Shingles have enhanced the curb appeal of our home significantly.

We would recommend Warner Roofing 100%

Thank you so much for your review!!!!
Have a great day!

Kingsley
Kingsley

Roof Shingle Replacement

Warner Roofing did a great job from start to finish. They were quick to respond and kept us up to speed on the project and ensuring that everything was done according to the plan. I highly recommend them.

Hi Kingsley!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. So glad that you were happy with our service.
If you ever have any questions about your roof, please feel free to contact us at anytime!

John a.
John a.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Re-Roof Project

We hired Warner Roofing Inc. for a re-roofing project as we had numerous shingles falling off. They did an excellent job and the finished product exceeded our expectations. Dealing with Andrew and Sara was great. They were very detailed and timely in their responses and the final price was very reasonable. When the project was completed the area was properly cleaned up prior to them leaving. They also sent us numerous pictures of the job at different stages which was super helpful and provided us confidence of their high quality of work. We would highly recommend them for anyone doing work on their roof.

Thank you so much John for your wonderful review! We are always here if you have any questions about your roof!

Have a great day,
Sara

Muhammad in Markham
Muhammad in Markham

New Roof

Andrew did our roof couple of weeks ago, crew was courteous and did a very good job. their quote was not the lowest but the way Andrew explained things made me believe that they know what they are doing. I would highly recommend them for any roofing task

Thank you so much for your review Muhammad!!! If you ever have any questions about your roof, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks you!

Joe T in Brampton
Joe T in Brampton

New Roof

I try to support local small business and in this case it worked out very well. Communication was very good. An experienced crew arrived on schedule and worked diligently and courteously. The result was a very professional looking new roof and cleanup was excellent. Pleasant experience all round.

Joe T.
Aurora

Hi Joe! Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
If you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Have a great day!

Kathleen
Kathleen
1 review Innisfil, ON

Roof replacement

Wonderful from start to finish.
Fantastic communication, accurate quote, reasonable price. More inclusions in the price than all but the highest bidder, for much less.
Workers were courteous, clean up was excellent. Follow up was incredible - including TWO trips back to make sure our satellite dish was working again!
Very, very pleased.

Thank you so much Kathleen! What a way to start the roofing season with such a wonderful review.

We are here if you ever have any questions about your roof, and Keep an eye out for your extended warranty email from Owens Corning.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Sylvia Hall from Markham
Sylvia Hall from Markham
2 reviews Aurora, ON

When a shingle appeared in my eavestrough and one on my back porch I became worried with winter on the way. There was already snow on the ground and on the roof.
Warner Roofing arrived soon after my call and inspected everything top to bottom. Very friendly and knowledgeable, Andrew assured me all was well with my roof and that they must have blown from elsewhere. Honest and reliable service.
What a relief! Will certainly use Warner Roofing when I need a new roof.

Thank you Sylvia! Luckily your roof is looking great, and please don't ever hesitate to contact us, if you ever have any concerns about your roof!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Roof repair

When I noticed a shingle missing from our roof recently, I called Warner Roofing after finding the company on the HomeStars website. As many reviews have said, Andrew responded quickly. From my initial call asking for a repair to completion of the job, it took only two hours. His service was impressive. I finally found a reliable company and will definitely ask their service again when the need arises in the future.

Thank you so much for your review! We are always available if you need our help.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Shingle Replacement Newmarket

Warner Roofing did a great job from beginning to end. Highly recommend using this company for any roofing needs. Very Professional company. Great Job ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank you so much Susan! It was a pleasure working with you to get your roof re-shingled.
Please let us know if you ever have any questions about your roof, we are always here.

Have a great day.
Andrew

More about Warner Roofing Inc.