Warner Roofing Inc.

Aurora ON L4G 3M2
Warner Roofing Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Warner Roofing Inc.

0 reviews Sharon, ON

Roof Repair

I was extremely pleased with the excellent service provided by Warner Roofing in doing the roof repair on my house. Andrew took the time to explain the problem and what needed to be done. He also took photos to show me the roof both before and after. I will definitely contact Warner Roofing for any future roofing issues and would highly recommend them to others.

Thank-you very for the amazing review. It was a pleasure assisting with you repair.

Please contact us for any future roofing needs

Thank-you,
Andrew and Sara

Todd and Kim
Todd and Kim

Roof Replacement

We contacted Warner Roofing to quote replacing our asphalt shingle roof in May 2020. We had some particular requests in our RFQ. Andrew and his office generated an itemized quotation. After considering competitive quotations and speaking with Andrew on the phone, we decided to move forward with Warner Roofing. One of our primary decision points in selecting Warner Roofing was having Andrew Warner working on our roof.

The Warner Roofing team arrived on the scheduled start day. Windows, doors, and landscaping were protected with tarps and plywood. Throughout the project, Andrew sent us pictures of progress. It was very evident that the Warner Roofing team takes pride in their work. We lost a few days due to weather, but we were always informed when the team was unable to work. The end result was excellent as expected. The new roof looks great.

In some projects, things go wrong. During our project, a section of eaves-trough was damaged by the shingle elevator. Andrew immediately took ownership of the problem and had the damaged section of trough replaced.

Thanks again for a great looking roof and stress free experience.

Hi Todd and Kim,

Thank-you very much for the amazing review.

It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

Have a great day,
Monika

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Re-roof

Very professional. They did a great job on time and on budget. Left the worksite clean.
Strongly recommend them.

Thank-you very much for your review, I was a pleasure working with you as well.

Enjoy the summer
Andrew and Sara

J. Koppens in Aurora
J. Koppens in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Extremely happy with both the work and customer service. The quote was sent in a timely manner with pictures. I was always kept informed as to deliveries and start dates. The work was started on time and completed quickly. The cleanup was so well done each night that you would never have known that work was being done on the house. I would highly recommend Warner Roofing.

Thank-you so much Johanna for the kind words and great review. It was a pleasure working with you!!

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Roof replacement

Warner Roofing team Andrew and Sarah completed our roof replacement with meticulous attention to detail, they took great measures to protect our landscape and plants during the construction process and completed our roofing project while working on sections only as weather permitting to ensure that the whole job is completed without exposing any section to the elements. What I liked about this company is that they did a great job even going over details that were not in the contract such as strengthening gutters with additional nails where needed, the quality of the completed roof is astounding. I would recommend this company to all my family and friends

Thank you so much for this amazing Review!!!! Wow! You made our day.

Brad
Brad

Great customer service

Warner Roofing is very helpful and knowledgable. It was a pleasure dealing with Sara and team. They are experts with high quality products and the best installers available. They can meet all of your roofing needs.

Thank you so much Brad!!

donahuj in Aurora
donahuj in Aurora

Owens Corning shingles

Top notch service from Warner Roofing. Andrew, Sara and Monika were very professional and provided detailed quotes, samples, documentation, status updates and even pictures of the roof work in progress. They also coordinated a warranty certificate with Owens Corning which is transferable! Can't say enough about how impressed we were with their work and cleanup after the job. I've dealt with other roofing companies in the past and none come close to the professional service from Warner. And best of all, Warner does NOT ask for money up front, only payment on 100% completion of job.

Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! It was a pleasure working with you to get your roof re-shingled.

If you ever have any questions about your roof, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Kimberly
Kimberly
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Reshingle

Warner Roofing exceeded my expectations!
Andrew and Sara were professional and courteous. They were always available for questions as well as sending daily updates and photos, ensuring any issues with my pre-existing roof were attended to immediately, making me feel my job was important to them. The crew was polite and friendly, working nonstop to complete my roof in a timely manner.
My new roof looks amazing.
I highly recommend Warner Roofing!!

Thank you so much for this amazing review!!!! Your colour selection has drastically updated the look of your beautiful home. What a change and you have added the wow factor to your already impressive home.

We are always here if you need us!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Winter Re-Shingle

Andrew repaired our roof leak within hours of my call!
Sara then quickly provided a quote to replace our worn shingles, and a helpful link to see how different shingle styles and colour would look on our home.
The crew was very knowledgable, courteous, kept a super clean worksite and worked hard through some challenging winter weather to get the job done right. Communication was always fast and friendly and we are very happy with service Andrew and Sara provided. Our new shingles and vents look great and we would definitely recommend Warner Roofing!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! We are always here if you have any questions about your new roof.

michael
michael
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Roof

The work was done when they said it would be done. Everything was cleaned up perfectly and the crew did not interrupt our daily routines at all. It was an excellent job

Thank you so much Mike!!
It was truly a pleasure to work with you on this project.

Sara & Andrew

More about Warner Roofing Inc.

Roofing Company Serving Aurora, Newmarket, Richmond Hill And The Rest Of York Region

20+ Years Experience: Experienced Teams build quality roofs and our crew has 20+ years experience.

Avoid Runaway Roofing Costs: Our estimate is final. There's no hidden fees and no extra costs at the end of a job.

Know your Roof is Done Right: We'll show you before and after photos of quality you can't see from the ground.

24 Hour Emergency Service: Prevent Further damage with fast response. We'll call you back and be there to stop leaks.

We don't Subcontract: Our Owner is always on site and on every roof making sure things run smoothly.

We Stand By Our Work: Each roof is protected by a 10 or 15 year labour warranty covering you.

Home Stars Verified