Warner Roofing Inc.

Aurora ON L4G 3M2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Aurora  >  Warner Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Warner Roofing Inc.

Radu in Scarborough
Radu in Scarborough

Roof replacement

Back in Oct. ’18 I wanted to replace just a section of my roof, but after talking to Andrew I replaced the entire roof. And it was worth it. Through all the storms we had last few months not a single issue.
Andrew & crew are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
They started when they said they will start and finished the job in just 2 days. Cleaning and disposal was flawless.
He was also able to upgrade the shingles for a very reasonable cost.
I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew and his company to anyone looking to get their roof replaced or any kind of work around the house.
Thanks Andrew!

Thank you Radu! We work hard to make sure that the shingles are applied properly so that they will stand up to wind storms. We stand behind our workmanship.

Thank you Radu for the review! And please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns about your roof.

We are always a phone call away.
Thanks,
Andrew!

Reid in Newmarket
Reid in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Re Roof

We were very satisfied with the service and craftsmanship of Andrew and his workers. Andrew is very knowledgeable and helpful. The workers were very diligent, took care in disposal of materials and quick in completing. Our roof looks so amazing, we actually have neighbours complementing us on the roof! Thank you Andrew and team. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking to get work done on their home.

Thank you so much for you awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you to get your roof re-shingled. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof. Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Thank you once again.

Hillbil in Aurora
Hillbil in Aurora

Big, Beautiful, Job!

Andrew took the extra time needed for a big project - 150 shingle bundles. His lead hand with 30 years experience worked like a man on a mission. The result using 50 year shingles is gorgeous. A 10 year labour warranty came with the job. He cleaned out the eves trough and lawn with minimal remnants left. We are delighted with Andrew’s workmanship and personable demeanour. His wife Sara keeps on top of the paperwork and computer stuff....also a knowledgeable and efficient business lady.

Thank you so much Bill! Andrew and I are very happy that you are delighted with your roof. Your roof did turn out beautiful. We are always a phone call away if you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof.
Sara & Andrew

Ryan from Aurora
Ryan from Aurora

Roof Replacement

After the wind storm we had in May 2018, our roof needed to be replaced. We tried reaching out to other roofing companies, but had no luck getting a response, and when they did, they could not guarantee a timeframe. We sent A Warner Roofing a FB message and within minutes we had received a response from Sara. She is very efficient and thorough. Andrew and his team made themselves available as soon as possible to provide us with temporary relief until we were able to settle with our insurance company. In already stressful situations like a natural disaster, Andrew, Sara and their team work together with their clients to alleviate additional stress and pressure. They made the process easy for us from start to finish, and they were always a phone call away. This is what sets them apart from other roofing companies – their dedication to customer service.

Andrew and his team are very professional, courteous, and reliable. They provided us with before and after pictures of our roof, which was great bonus! We definitely trust A Warner Roofing, and would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional roofer.

Thank you Andrew, Sara and Team.

Thank you Ryan for your wonderful review! We are always a phone call away if you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof! I'm sure with the weather today, you will be happy it's water tight!

Sara

Dana Burton in Newmarket
Dana Burton in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof replacement

Andrew was recommended to us by a friend and colleague who had been so impressed with his customer service and workmanship. I have to say, he didn't disappoint! From the timely estimate to punctual schedule, and the ongoing communication and photos, we were really pleased. The roof looks amazing and the crew did a fantastic job with clean-up.

Thank you so much Dana for your review. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you again!

Richard in Brampton
Richard in Brampton

Re-Shingle Roof

The catastrophic wind storm of May 4, 2018 caused my wife and I to seek immediate help with lost shingles and vents. Andrew and Mario made temporary repairs, and we decided to arrange for new shingles to replace our existing shingles.
One month to the day Andrew and his crew arrived and carried out a great job of removing the old shingles and replacing new BP Everest shingles that really add appeal to our home. Everything was coordinated: from the delivery of the shingles, the arrival of the garbage bin, and the arrival of the crew. A seamless job in all regards!
A great compliment was received by the driver who picked up the garbage bin. He got out of the truck and started to praise the appearance of our home and new roof. He was very impressed.

Your roof does look fantastic Richard! It was a pleasure working with you to complete your re-roof project. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof, please feel free to contact us. Have a great weekend!

caroline in Toronto
caroline in Toronto

Roof replacement

After 4 years of issues with our 4 year roof, we had Andrew come take a look at it. He took lots of pictures to show and explain what was wrong with the roof and why it needed to be replaced. He did a great job and left the place all cleaned up. very satisfied with the service and end product.

Thank you for your review Caroline! We are happy that you finally have a roof that you don't have to worry about. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are always a phone call away.

Ian in Aurora
Ian in Aurora

Roof replacement

Andrew made the time during this recent busy period to inspect my house twice during the recent high wind storms and carry out temporary repairs there and then.
Last week he returned, on schedule, to replace the whole roof. Andrew and his team are very efficient and their work is always to a very high standard.
I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing repairs/replacement.
Thanks Andrew.

Hi Ian,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review my service. I am very happy that you were pleased with my service. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof, please feel free to give me a call my cell.
Have a great day.

Maryanne
Maryanne

Roof repair

"Andrew did our roof a few years back and we have had absolutely no
issues with it. We also know that we can call him anytime if we did.
He left our property clean and I would be happy to use his services
again. "

Thank you so much MaryAnne. Yes, if you ever have a question or concern, please don't hesitate to call. I am always here if you need a roof inspection.
Thx. Andrew.

Oscar in Toronto
Oscar in Toronto

Great job and Price

Andrew did a great job, arrived on time, used excellent roofing materials, and a first class clean up job. Very happy with the timely fashion it was completed just before wa winter storm. Highly recommend this roofer.

Hi Oscar,

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you to get your house winter ready.
Please let me know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof. I am always a phone call away.