Colton Service

North Vancouver BC V7J 1X7

Reviews for Colton Service

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Elna

Wanted a rush job and was able to drop off and pick up the same day after making an appointment. Friendly straight up service, convenient on the North Shore. Definitely would recommend.

Sharon in North Vancouver
Sharon in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Sewing machine Repair

FABULOUS. friendly service and the convenience of free pick-up and drop off. I'll definitely refer my friends and family. Loved the social distancing and the colourful face mask. :)
This service is the best I have ever had. Runs like brand new when I bought it in May 1978 for $151.
Thanks

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

sewing machine great

did a great job on my machine, was very fast, i delivered the machine and got it back the next morning. he would have picked up the machine but i was going to north van so it was no problem.

Mark in Maple Ridge
Mark in Maple Ridge
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Smooth, like new.

I was surprised at how smooth my machine was, I almost didn't recognize it. Smooth sound and very even stitches. It was just like new. Also, it came threaded, so that I could see just how to correctly thread it.

Joan in Calgary
Joan in Calgary

Serger maintenance & repair

Colton service has worked on my sewing machine & serger. Both machines have come back in excellent shape. Their pickup & return service is the icing on the cake. Excellent service - dependable & great customer service - a rarity these days!

Tammy in Duncan
Tammy in Duncan
1 review Duncan, BC

Gobsmacked

update: still no refund received for services not rendered from Colton

And

A Victoria based Sewing Center fixed both the Singer's original issue, timing, and the issue Colton created, permanent reverse, in under 2 hours for a very reasonable price. Friendly, effective, great service.

Professional Industrial Machine Consumers Beware this man does not really know what he's doing and he plays petty when called out about it.

It's too long a story, which includes a ferry to Vancouver, an industrial walking foot, an industrial serger he didn't know how to fix, which a South Vancouver sewing machine company fixed within a couple hours, and beautifully!!!

I have never had such gobsmackingly poor results (professional for 20 years) I arrived back on Salt Spring Island with an industrial walking foot that only goes in reverse, and no bottom thread connection; Timing still off.

Wish I'd taken both machines to the South Vancouver company.

I lost money, production time, ran around from Lynn Valley to South Vancouver, and am still waiting for my refund on services not rendered for the Singer walking foot.

Total waste of time and money.
Coltons customer service response was equally unbelievable.

When I saw the ridiculous way my walking foot was operating on Salt Spring Island, I was -understandably devastated- I called and explained on phone that it costs 200$ for ferry, plus gas and time to go back for correct service and the answer was, you have to bring it back to Lynn Valley, basically, tough, we don't care, and to add the fella said "I am busy with another customer".

This is not service.

I offered to send Colton a video and photos of the results of their services, I was refused a direct email address to send them to so I sent a link to them online, Colton clearly didn't care. Yes, I am an unhappy, greatly inconvenienced professional with deadlines who still needs professional service on that walking foot, and my cash.

Colton came highly recommended. The whole story just makes me angry because I paid hard earned cash for more problems than solutions and sick because my production time is delayed further because the problems still need to be fixed.

I accepted a refund that was offered via text. And many hours, now days later have still not received the eTransfer.

Give me my refund for services not provided, and get out of my rearview mirror, stop playing whatever your petty game is and move on Colton.

Next stop is the consumer problems bureau.

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Sewing machine repair service.

I was so happy to find a sewing machine repair business in North Vancouver. Even better they are friendly, efficient and back their work. It is a pleasure doing business with Colton Service Inc. I would definitely recommend them.

... in Maple Ridge
... in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Model QE 4.2 Serial 04290528

I love how he improved the stitching on the back, when sewing two

fabrics together. Also did a great job of improving the stitching on the

back, when sewing 14 layers of fabric together. I love the fact the I get

a discount when I have my machine tuned up within the year.

Cynthia van Ginkel from Burnaby
Cynthia van Ginkel from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Sewing machine repair including pickup and return

Kept putting off getting my sewing machine repaired, but it was so easy when I found Colton's pickup and return service. They picked it up from my porch; did a lovely reset, calibration and cleaning job on the machine; called to keep me updated and dropped off just when expected. All is working well! This was very convenient and I will definitely use them again. www.saveonsewing.com