Colton Service

Reviews for Colton Service

KOKO.
KOKO.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Sewing Machine ( KENMORE )

Presently the sewing machine is working fine. This was the second time it went for service.
The cost of service has gone up, and I guess it is to be expected but please note a lot of people are out of work, laid off or furlough.
Every endeavour should be made to keep the service cost down.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Service

My sewing machine was ticking while sewing. I brought it in to get serviced. They reset the timing, calibrated hook to needle, reset tension, cleaned, oiled and lubed my machine.
Thank you for renewing my machine!
I'll be back soon.

Editabook
Editabook
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Pfaff 1197 Tune Up and Repair

My 50+ year old Pfaff is back in top condition after a long overdue tune-up and repair. Friendly, fast service. And, what's not to love about supporting a home business? The best!

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Brother Serger repair

Bought a "like-new" serger from Craigslist, then so disappointed it wouldn't work. I was so relieved to find a repair shop on the north shore where I live, and Colton's super cheerful service really helped soften the frustration of being sold a broken machine. Due to Covid the repair took two weeks, but the service was honest and good and now I have a working machine. I'd definitely go back (though hopefully I won't have to!).

Lorna
Lorna
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Pfaff 1214 sewing machine tune up

My Pfaff 1214 sewing machine is 43 years old and needed a good cleaning, tune up and fixing the seized mechanism. While it took longer than hoped for, I was very happy with the results.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Elna

Wanted a rush job and was able to drop off and pick up the same day after making an appointment. Friendly straight up service, convenient on the North Shore. Definitely would recommend.

Sharon in North Vancouver
Sharon in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Sewing machine Repair

FABULOUS. friendly service and the convenience of free pick-up and drop off. I'll definitely refer my friends and family. Loved the social distancing and the colourful face mask. :)
This service is the best I have ever had. Runs like brand new when I bought it in May 1978 for $151.
Thanks

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

sewing machine great

did a great job on my machine, was very fast, i delivered the machine and got it back the next morning. he would have picked up the machine but i was going to north van so it was no problem.

Mark in Maple Ridge
Mark in Maple Ridge
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Smooth, like new.

I was surprised at how smooth my machine was, I almost didn't recognize it. Smooth sound and very even stitches. It was just like new. Also, it came threaded, so that I could see just how to correctly thread it.

Joan in Calgary
Joan in Calgary

Serger maintenance & repair

Colton service has worked on my sewing machine & serger. Both machines have come back in excellent shape. Their pickup & return service is the icing on the cake. Excellent service - dependable & great customer service - a rarity these days!