Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for Woodlands Lawn Care

Carolyn
Carolyn

Snow Removal

This is my first year to engage Philip re: utilizing his snow removal service and I'm delighted that I did. He is very thorough and keeps my driveway and sidewalks clear at all times plus he also clears away the heap of snow left at the edge of the driveway after the snowplows have been by which I appreciate very much. For a young person he is very professional and I like the ease of receiving his invoice via e-mail as well as the convenience of paying same via e-transfer. For as long as Philip continues with his snow removal services he's got me as a client so I'm looking forward to a long and happy relationship.

Thank you, Carolyn! It's a pleasure to work for someone as grateful as yourself. I certainly hope to keep providing my customers with great service for years to come.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

Snow Removal

Calgary
AB
T2W 3J9

This is our first year with Philip for snow removal. We have the cleanest driveway in the neighbourhood. Philip gets the driveway and walks cleared and keeps them clear. And the price is right! He's meticulous! I would give him a 12 out of 10!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review for me, Robert! I hope I can live up to your claims all the time.

More about Woodlands Lawn Care

Your neighborhood Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal Provider, Serving the SW Calgary Communities of Woodbine and Woodlands.
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?