Woodlands Lawn Care

Reviews for Woodlands Lawn Care

mrrob77 in TSUU T'INA
mrrob77 in TSUU T'INA

Lawn Aerating and Power Raking

Philip arrived on time and completed Aerating, Power Raking, Cutting and Trimming with a helper in about 1 hr. They also hauled away all the dead grass. Very pleased with their work and will use them again. Thanks

Thank you Rob! It was a pleasure to work for you! You had the yard nice and ready and you were very pleasant to deal with! Have a great weekend!

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Spring Clean Up - power raking & aeration

Very pleased with service provided by Philip and Woodlands Lawn Care...came out and gave me a quote, and was able to do the job just as soon as my snow was gone and the grass was dry...very friendly, polite, courteous and attentive! Thank you, one day later and the lawn already looks great!

Thank you Elaine! I'm so glad you gave us a try! We are very grateful for your feedback, it's nice to hear from you!

Ian Learmonth in Toronto
Ian Learmonth in Toronto

Excellent Snow Removal Service

I decided that I had shovelled enough snow over the years and looked for a local company to take over. Woodlands Lawn Care was recommended by a neighbour and we signed a contract for this winter. Philip is reliable, courteous and very quick to respond after it snows. I am very pleased and will not hesitate to renew my contract.

Thank you for the great review Ian! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. It's a real treat to be able to work for customers like yourself!

Ginger76 in Calgary
Ginger76 in Calgary

snow removal

I have been very happy with the snow removal I have been receiving this
season. The snow is removed promptly, sometimes several times
during snowfall. Also, if there are any tire tracks remaining after
the original removal, Philip comes back and clears them later in the
day. I am very happy that I moved from the previous snow removal
company this season.
I also have my lawn service taken care of by Philip.

Thank you Ginger76! Your review is much appreciated! Thank you for the kind words!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Snow Removal

I have been a client of Phillip's since his first year of offering snow removal services and I'm as pleased today with what he does for me as I was when I first signed up. Phillip is very thorough and keeps my driveway and sidewalks clear at all times. He comes by not just once a day to remove the snow but, on particularly bad days, he's come by several times. As a young person I'm very impressed with his work ethic; he works hard and does a terrific job of servicing his clients.

Thank you for the amazing review! It's a real honour to be able to work for people who are as appreciative as you are! I trust I'll be able to improve my services and keep impressing for years to come! Thank you.

Moench in Calgary
Moench in Calgary

Lawn Care

Did a great job on the weekly yard maintenance and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend Woodlands Lawn Service, we were very please with the service we received from Phillip.

Thank you Moench, I'm happy to hear you're very pleased with my services! Your reviews are very kind, thank you. I look forward to working for you next summer.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Snow Removal

This is my first year to engage Philip re: utilizing his snow removal service and I'm delighted that I did. He is very thorough and keeps my driveway and sidewalks clear at all times plus he also clears away the heap of snow left at the edge of the driveway after the snowplows have been by which I appreciate very much. For a young person he is very professional and I like the ease of receiving his invoice via e-mail as well as the convenience of paying same via e-transfer. For as long as Philip continues with his snow removal services he's got me as a client so I'm looking forward to a long and happy relationship.

Thank you, Carolyn! It's a pleasure to work for someone as grateful as yourself. I certainly hope to keep providing my customers with great service for years to come.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

Snow Removal

This is our first year with Philip for snow removal. We have the cleanest driveway in the neighbourhood. Philip gets the driveway and walks cleared and keeps them clear. And the price is right! He's meticulous! I would give him a 12 out of 10!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review for me, Robert! I hope I can live up to your claims all the time.

More about Woodlands Lawn Care

Your neighbourhood Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal Provider, Serving the SW Calgary Communities of Evergreen, Cedarbrea, Oakridge, Braeside, Woodbine, and Woodlands.
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?