Raptor Movers

Moving & Storage
Brampton ON L6S 6L9

Reviews for Raptor Movers

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

moving from toronto to guelph

I was in a bind when my movers bailed on me at the last minute. I called Raptor Movers on a Saturday afternoon. david was the salesman I spoke with. We went over everything a couple of times, and I decided to book my move with Raptor Movers. Victor, Jr., and kd showed up right on time as soon as they could after my original movers did"t show up and took care of all my valuables and moved them from Toronto to our new house in Guelph. Delivery was super prompt, and NOT ONE THING was broken. I highly recommend Raptor Movers. they wrapped my furniture good and specially took good care of our new hardwood floor at new house.everything was fit in 26 feet truck.karan did awesome stacking .he definitely saved me 300$ for the extra trip we had to made if everything was not gonna fit but thankx to his good skills.i paid 965$ total for 3 bedroom house from toronto to guelph.You will be in very good hands with this company. Very respectful, caring, and dependable.

Sidhu27 in Brampton
Sidhu27 in Brampton

Moving service

Very good service , it was fast and efficient and I recommend that everyone chooses raptor movers for any moving service. They were careful and no scratches were made on walls or floors.

Noha in Brampton
Noha in Brampton

Graet movers

I've searched a lot for a good company to do this mission. Finally I found Raptors who have very good online reviews. They came to my house before moving and gave me a fixed price (This relieved the stress of the inaccurate quotes). They helped moving the same day from Toronto to Ottawa (That was hard to find). They did it smoothly, quickly, quietly and professionally with reasonable price. I wouldn't have expected better.

excellent service from raptor Movers

Raptor Movers
905 999 3447
Brampton
L6S 6L9

We moved our house in Brampton on 15 may down the street .we hired Raptor movers.KD and his team gave us brilliant services without any panic.highly recommend their team to everyone.

Emily in Brampton

Perfect movers for short notice

I called raptor movers for my short notice move from Brampton to toronto.david gave me a good price and KD and guri help me move without any stress.highly recommend.best so far

More about Raptor Movers

RAPTOR MOVERS SAME DAY SERVICE! NO HIDDEN FEES. WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL MOVERS WORKING FOR YOU. FOR ANY OF YOUR MOVING NEEDS RAPTOR MOVERS ARE THEY'RE WORKING FOR YOU. WE DO MOVING ALL OVER ONTARIO, LONDON. BARRIE, MISSISAUGA, BRAMPTON, KITCHNER, HAMILTON, GUELPH, AJAX, PICKERING, WHITBY ETC WERE EVER YOU NEED RAPTOR ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brampton?