Raptor Movers

Reviews for Raptor Movers

Sidhu27 in Brampton
Sidhu27 in Brampton

Moving service

Very good service , it was fast and efficient and I recommend that everyone chooses raptor movers for any moving service. They were careful and no scratches were made on walls or floors.

Noha in Brampton
Noha in Brampton

Graet movers

I've searched a lot for a good company to do this mission. Finally I found Raptors who have very good online reviews. They came to my house before moving and gave me a fixed price (This relieved the stress of the inaccurate quotes). They helped moving the same day from Toronto to Ottawa (That was hard to find). They did it smoothly, quickly, quietly and professionally with reasonable price. I wouldn't have expected better.

excellent service from raptor Movers

We moved our house in Brampton on 15 may down the street .we hired Raptor movers.KD and his team gave us brilliant services without any panic.highly recommend their team to everyone.

Emily in Brampton

Perfect movers for short notice

I called raptor movers for my short notice move from Brampton to toronto.david gave me a good price and KD and guri help me move without any stress.highly recommend.best so far

More about Raptor Movers

RAPTOR MOVERS SAME DAY SERVICE! NO HIDDEN FEES. WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL MOVERS WORKING FOR YOU. FOR ANY OF YOUR MOVING NEEDS RAPTOR MOVERS ARE THEY'RE WORKING FOR YOU. WE DO MOVING ALL OVER ONTARIO, LONDON. BARRIE, MISSISAUGA, BRAMPTON, KITCHNER, HAMILTON, GUELPH, AJAX, PICKERING, WHITBY ETC WERE EVER YOU NEED RAPTOR ...