Raptor Movers

Gurpreet
Gurpreet
0 reviews Speers, SK

L6V4N8

Karan’s movers team is a good choice of hiring movers. They quickly moved my furniture. Feel free to contact Karan if you have any questions or concerns while the move is happening. Karan is accomodating in any sudden change in plan during the move if it is in his scope.
Move happened on 29 May 2021.

Ketul
Ketul

On time, great service

So to start with, from the time I had interaction with them on the quote and responsiveness around my questions, it seemed very professional to me.

I was highly impressed with how they were on time. They kept us in the loop of their arrival time and came a few mins before the time that was communicated

Once they arrived, they handled everything with so much care and ensured that nothing was scratched or damaged. They were swift and were able to love everything. I would highly recommend their service. We are moving again next year and I already asked them to come help us next year with our move.

You can be rest assured that you will get great service and care with your stuff at a very reasonable price.

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time and reviewing about your recent moving experience.we will continue to do the amazing job everyday.

Ravindra in Toronto
Ravindra in Toronto

Pack, move and store my home

I booked this movers for packing and moving home items to a storage. Karan and his team (KD, Tez, Rooney) were very diligent and on time. . They brought the packing materials . They packed, moved and stored well. Normally people are always scared about movers, But when i spoke to this mover, I felt he was genuine. Infact he is genuine. I recommend this movers for sure.

OmegaAlphaBravo
OmegaAlphaBravo

Reliable & Trustworthy Movers

I’ve been using these guys for the past 3 yrs. You can absolutely rely on them and trust them. You can not beat their price and their service. All friends and family I referred them to were very appreciative and satisfied. I can reliable on these fellas for both massive moves and even single large items across town. I’ve use them for both commercial moves (1,000lbs+ refridgeration units) and residential. Their truck is super massive

Jag
Jag

Moving

Amazing service 24 hrs/day! They were extremely professional and careful with my furniture. They even took extra steps to protect it for me! Very efficient and hard working guys. Will definitely refer and go back to them again!

Adam Charles Isaac Balsam in Toronto
Adam Charles Isaac Balsam in Toronto

Best rate for piano!

I was quoted the best rate out of over 7 companies BY FAR to move a small piano. Delivery was on time, and went without a hitch. I would definitely recommend these movers to friends!

Sal Shakur
Sal Shakur

Heavy duty gym equipment move

These guys are well worth the money. I called them at 2pm on a Sunday and they arrived at 5:30pm ready to work. I had a big piece of gym equipment (at least 500 pounds) that I needed to move from my basement, up an awkward flight of stairs, and into my garage. They had all the right equipment for the job and it only took them 20 minutes. I would highly recommend this company, 10/10!

sarabjeet in Toronto
sarabjeet in Toronto

house to house move

very good movers.No complaints. we move our house 4 bedroom no damage.
they wrapped my furniture properly no surprise in the price.
on time
karan and team good worker.
thank you very much.

Great moving company

It was great experience very helpful staff reasonable price I would recommend all the time

Moving L4h0h6

Reliable and affordable very friendly efficient service would recommend to anyone They make me feel the moving is easy process

More about Raptor Movers

RAPTOR MOVERS SAME DAY SERVICE! NO HIDDEN FEES.

WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL MOVERS WORKING FOR YOU.

FOR ANY OF YOUR MOVING NEEDS RAPTOR MOVERS ARE THEY'RE WORKING FOR YOU.

WE DO MOVING ALL OVER ONTARIO, LONDON.BARRIE,MISSISAUGA,BRAMPTON,KITCHNER,HAMILTON,GUELPH,AJAX,PICKERING,WHITBY ETC WERE EVER YOU NEED RAPTOR MOVERS WELL BE THERE.
REASONABLE RATES, WE ARE INSURED AND BONDED.

HOME, CONDOS, APPARTMENTS,
COMERTIAL, AND OTHER WASTE
PICKUPS. WE MOVE ANY ITEMS
IN GTA AND IN AND AROUND.

1. SHORT CALLS WELL COME.
2.NO STRESS NO PROBLEM. NO

Professional Touches

Accurate written estimates
All inclusive hourly rate
On-time arrival
Clean, safe and well equiped trucks
Appliance and box carts

Complementary onsite estimates
Local moving
Regional moving
Long distance moving
Home moving including apartments, condominiums, semi-detached, detached, executive or seasonal properties
Business moving including small and mediumed sized enterprises
Senior moving
Student moving
Partial, kitchen or full packing services
Short, intermediate or long-term storage
Pick-up and delivery serivces
Stops along the way to pick-up or deliver items
We move heavy items including pianos, hot tubs, billard tables, gun safes, etc.

We don't say this lightly, we are very good at what we do. We care about your experience with us from start to finish. Contact our Customer Support and let us answer any relocation in-town and long-distance questions 1800-433-0897 or 905-999-3447
-Truck Insurance Included
-Less than 24 hour bookings
-Available on weekends and holidays
-Short Notice No Problem
-Fully Insured & Bonded

Very good service at a great price.
Various truck size available.
16 ft, 20 ft, 26 ft. 28 ft
We offer double load service if stuff is more.
give a shot and call raptor movers to get free quote.

-24 Hours Customer Service
Call Now 1800-433- 0897 / 905 999 3447

Moving & Storage
That’s why we offer a host of additional services such as: Packing and unpacking Home cleaning Professional pet relocation Vehicle transportation Fine art and antiques transportation Storage and transit insurance Grace valet Grace Mobility At Raptor Movers, we’ve been moving families, individuals, and businesses for more than 10 years and appreciate there is more to moving than packing furniture into a truck. We pride ourselves on taking care of the little things to ease the stress and make your transition as smooth as possible.
Estimate Our professional consultant will provide you an estimate on your move in person or by phone, fax or email. You can also get a quick quote online. For larger homes or offices with complex moving arrangements, our moving expert will do a personal site visit to work out the best process for your move.
2017
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
CVOR