Raptor Movers

Reviews for Raptor Movers

Donna A.  in North York
Donna A. in North York

Moving

These gentlemen were amazing. They were so wonderful to deal with. They have such a great respect for all the pieces they moved for me: from packing up to transporting and unpacking. They took such care to protect each piece as well as all the walls and floors in my home and even went above and beyond by moving a refrigerator that was left on the premises at the end. I will most definitely recommend Raptor movers and will surely use them again myself. many thanks gentlemen for a job very well done!!!

ALOK in Toronto
ALOK in Toronto

Awesome team!!!

We have moved 4 houses and this was the best experience by far. The team of 3 people did such a fabulous job that I cannot believe. No nonsense guys, just hard work but doing things intelligently to make sure that everything done safely. Did everything as promised and nothing was damaged. My sincere thanks to Karan, Rooney and Prabh. Movers of choice for our next time!!!!

Packing/Moving

Raptor Movers (Gopi and Rooney) are very professional and hardworking. Helped us declutter our house by packing / moving heavy furniture and other fragile items in 3 hours. No damage to the items moved or the house.

Great Job!!!

We used Raptor Movers to move our home and couldn’t have been happier!!! Team did a great job and were very efficient! I would definitely use them again and refer them to my friends and family.

Thanks

damaged the hutch

Raptors movers moved my excellent and good condition furnitures of 10 years in one residence into another property. All of my furnitures have no scratches before moving, I did notice a new scratch on the bottom of the hutch at the new property and about 2 new scratches on the dining table. I had my dining table covered with plastic throughout the 10 years before I moved and I showed it to the guy telling him that is a new scratch and the guys said they did not damaged it at all. I know my furnitures very well as it was in one residence for 10 years and was bought there into property in new condition. These guys say they are insured, why would they not see about the damages on the hutch and on the dining table.
I would like these guys to fix the damages.

Pooja M in Brampton
Pooja M in Brampton

Best Moving Company

I recently hired Raptor Movers for a move from Toronto to Ottawa, based on the reviews online. I have had a bad experience with movers in the past so I was very hesitant. The Raptors Movers in particular KD- answered my calls and provided answers to my questions each and every time. On the day of the move, two movers arrived- Garry and Rooney right on time at 8:00 am. Throughout the entire move they had a positive attitude and handled all of our items with care. As we arrived in Ottawa, our Service Elevators were only available until 8:00 pm. They managed to move the larger items with the Service Elevator. However, after 8, once the Service Elevator was no longer available, they did not complain and made the best of the situation. They managed to unload our items within 2 hours. Overall, I would have to say that Raptor Movers are probably the best movers I have had thus far and I would highly recommend them to everyone! I rarely write reviews however, the price point, customer service and positive attitude far surpassed my expectations!
Thank you for the great experience.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Small move relocating furniture within one home and transferring furniture to another home

Raptor movers were professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They arrived on time and began working immediately. They relocated furniture from one floor to another and loaded the truck with items to be transferred. They were careful and worked consistently. They solved problems easily and their experience was evident. I would highly recommend this company for any moving needs.

vicky26s in Toronto
vicky26s in Toronto

Good Movers Team

Very satisfied with Raptors Movers Team, they did very good job for moving my house.
They showed up on promise time, packed all stuff properly, finished job on time, No damage to anything, affordable rates, No extra charges like some other stories we hear from others.
Highly Recommended to everyone who need moving services. Very professional team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent moving company!

I'd highly recommend this company for anyone that wants quality moving services for an affordable price. If moving, definitely get 3 or more movers to make the move fast and efficient. They were very professional and very careful with all furniture and boxes.

-Chris

More about Raptor Movers

RAPTOR MOVERS SAME DAY SERVICE! NO HIDDEN FEES. WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL MOVERS WORKING FOR YOU. FOR ANY OF YOUR MOVING NEEDS RAPTOR MOVERS ARE THEY'RE WORKING FOR YOU. WE DO MOVING ALL OVER ONTARIO, LONDON. BARRIE, MISSISAUGA, BRAMPTON, KITCHNER, HAMILTON, GUELPH, AJAX, PICKERING, WHITBY ETC WERE EVER YOU NEED RAPTOR ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brampton?