AirCare Plus Ltd

53 Bennett Rd Toronto ON M1E 3Y2

Reviews for AirCare Plus Ltd

ikeswrx
ikeswrx

air conditioning and furnace replacement

I can't say enough good things about this company!
I had a new air conditioning unit and a furnace installed. The guys did a fantastic job of removing the old units and installing the new ones in a day. Absolutely no stress, and no mess. They listened to my concerns and built the system around our wants and needs at a fantastic price. They even are walking us through the rebate program!

So glad you're happy with the job! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

prasanthv
prasanthv
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace, tankless water heater and air conditioner install

AJ and his team were really easy to communicate with and knowledgeable about what product would work best for me. They laid out carpets and were careful not to damage or dirty my hardwood floors. I shopped around before settling on them and they were the only company that took the time to come and take photos and measurements before giving me a quote. Definitely the best bang for your buck. The overall quality and end product looks beautiful, much better than I expected.

Thanks so much for the feedback!