HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Marty

Excellent work and highly professional. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thanks Marty
Thank you for remembering me and I appreciate your business.Glad I was able to get you up and running quickly.
All The Best

Len Minuk

mlibarian

I contacted Tempasure after I read the reviews on HomeStars and I was not disappointed. My furnace didn't work and Len came by in a very timely manner and fixed the problem. He also replaced a part on my humidifier and came by a second time but did not charge me for the visit. I would highly recommend Tempasure, he takes the time to explain, very professional and reliable.

Job Price

Thank you so much for allowing me into your home I'm so happy I was able to repair without any parts.I appreciate the business and look forward to helping again in the future.
ALL THE BEST!!!!

Len Minuk

Elliott from Mississauga

Had to replace a condemned mid-efficiency with a high-efficiency on short notice. Everyone that looked at it said it would be tricky due to the positioning of the furnace and layout of the basement, and the need to run new exhaust out the side of the house. One company even told me they couldn't manage it.

Len's installer got the furnace venting in without a hitch, along with the new furnace and water heater. Everything works fine and to my satisfaction.

Service was friendly, efficient, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend without hesitation.