HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

duncan.pg

Team was helpful in assessing old equipment and providing options on replacement machine - overall speedy, transparent and efficient.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Tempasure!!
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping again in the future.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.

brad

Len and his installers did a great job at a competitive price. The installation took two days because they did a THOROUGH job ( not one of these cheesy fly by nighters) Any modifications I asked for they did for me without balking at it etc. The unit itself is a great unit, and I don't expect any issues due to that and the great installation combined. Good job = good company

Job Price

Thank's Brad, thank you for the great feedback I appreciate the business especially knowing that there were other quotes out there.We are so happy that all your expectations were met we make every effort to do so.Enjoy the summer and we look forward to helping with your other HVAC needs in the future.
Len Minuk

I got to say right from the first phone call you get a sense of honesty from Tempasure. Len assured me he would get to my house the next morning and he was right on time. Len was able to diagnose the issue with the AC and gave me some great advice to try and get it covered under warrenty first before he proceeded. This is a company that you can trust and have them do the job right.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review we know at Tempasure any HVAC equiptment is an investments and come at a cost most come with warrantees.If we know that something may still be covered under the manufacturers warrantee we will try our very best to get the part covered.I am so happy that you were able to get the installing contractor to return and resolve your issue.Many thanks again for the opportunity to help we appreciate your business.

Michael

Len.. was very responsive.. did some extra digging to locate a back ordered part.. and Adam did the fix.. very personable quick and effective .. I would definitely recommend Tempasure

Job Price

Thank you Michael for the great review.We appreciate the oppurtunity to help with your pool heater and you business.We look forward to helping again in the future enjoy the pool!!!

Constantinos C.

Len and Adam were very pleasant and showed professionalism in their work. They came in to my house diagnosed the situation and resolved my issue in under an hr. This is perfect when as I had a large company come in and they advised me that it was my compressor. Thank god for these two and their fine work.

Job Price

Thank you for allowing us to give you a second opinion its such a pleasure to know that we were able to resolve your situation without you having to spend all of that hard earned money.We strive daily to just treat people the way we would expect to be treated.I appreciate your business and look forward to being able to help again in the future.

Tstrain

Our air conditioner stopped working on one of the hottest days. I contacted Len at 9:00 at night. He was at our house the next morning to take a look at the problem. Once he knew what was wrong he came back with the part we needed a few hours later, and promptly had the problem fixed! Even though he had a busy day he squeezed us in and got our AC running like New again! We are so thankful for Len getting us up and running again!

Job Price

Thank you very much for allowing me to resolve your Air Conditioning issues.I'm happy is was a same day repair.I appreciate your business and look forward to helping in the future.Have a fantastic summer!!!

Stephani T.

Len was great to work with and did a quick and efficient job fixing our AC unit. He was available right away and fast at easy to communicate with. Everything from initial contact with him to the repair went smoothly and he explained the issue and gave a very reasonable price to repair. Would highly recommend him.

Job Price

I Thank You for having me into your home and allowing Tempasure to make necessary repairs to your Air Conditioning system.Your business much appreciated especially when there are so many companies to choose from.We look forward to helping in the future.
Thanks again,

Warren

He diagnosed the problem (failed compressor/fan starter capacitor) in about 2 minutes and had a replacement part already with him. Very professional and followed up whether system was still working well later in the day. Will definitely call him again in the future if I need additional service.

Thanks Warren
Thank you for choosing Tempasure we really appreciate your business and having us in your home.We look forward to helping you with any and all of you HVAC needs.Have a great summer!!!!

Happycustomer

Len came at a convenient time for us and was able to diagnose and fix the problem within minutes.

Job Price

Thank you so much for allowing me into your home.Im so happy I was able to restore your Air Conditioning.I look forward to helping again in the future.
Have a great summer,

David

Len, came on Canada day, as promised.
Fixed the AC quickly, checked the furnace.
Verfied that all is working well!
Thank you for the quick turnaround!

Job Price

Thank you David!! I appreciate you choosing Tempasure amongst the many companies out there if I can restore somebodies heating or air conditioning that's what it's all about. Thank you for your business and again thanks for choosing Tempasure and we look forward to helping again in the future.

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express