TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Mike A.
Mike A.

Furnace / AC / Tankless hot water install

What can I say about Len and his crew? Simply this Complete and utter professionals at the work they do. From the beginning when they quoted the job to the end after clean up I’m impressed with the quality of the install and customer care. Due diligence I would have to say is there strongest asset as well as great staff!
I’m an electrical trades man, from the moment I spoke with Len I knew that I didn’t need to look any further for a contractor to do the work at my home I found my guy.

If It was possible I would leave my number on this site so that people may call me and ask my opinion about the great work done at my home.

Well done guys!

Thanks again...

Thank you Mike for the Glowing review.We really try to go above and beyond on every job we do as we know there is always a large investment.We really appreciate your business and confidence in our workmanship.We are so happy we surpassed that.
All the best and please reach out any time,

Al
Al

Air conditioner

Responded quickly to Internet query followed by a home visit. Prompt quote and appointment for installation. The installer was excellent. He finished on time and cleaned up. Then the owner called to verify that everything was okay.

Truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping again in the future.
All the best and enjoy your new appliance,

Toronto H.
Toronto H.

Air conditioning installation

We called Homestars Tempasure after seeing their reviews and wanted them to fix our 10 year old AC unit.

Absolutely amazing service received from Len & Adam at Tempasure. They were honest, professional, knowledgable, punctual & truly cares about their clients. If it was an option, I would give Tempasure 6 stars.

Len is very responsive to calls & texts. He was able to come to our home & assess the air conditioning issue we had the next day.

Unfortunately, there was a leak and some of our refrigerant leaked away. They clearly explained the pros and cons of trying to detect the leak and fix it vs. Replacing the unit and we ended up choosing the option to replace the unit.

He provided us with very clear & straightforward options along with reasonable pricing for a new unit.

Adam installed our new air conditioning unit. He was very thorough & efficient. We appreciate how he took the time to explain & show us the functions of our new unit. Upon completion, he did a wonderful clean up job & left no trace of the installation in the home.

We feel so lucky to have found Tempasure to replace our new air conditioning unit. Len & Adam are the best! Wonderful people. Great to deal with. We'll definitely recommend them to everyone we know.

Thanks again Len & Adam for your excellent service. A job exceptionally well done.

Thank you so very much for this amazing feedback.We are truly blessed to have such amazing customers like you and are so thankful for your business.Adam is a Gem and we know that!!Enjoy your new Air Conditioner and we look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.

Mathew
Mathew
2 reviews North York, ON

Air Conditioning Repair

The air conditioning on my new house wouldn’t start at the beginning of the season. The owner Len himself came out to my house the next day, quickly figured out that the previous owner had done some strange DIY wiring and got it up and running in no time. Very friendly, very professional. Definitely recommend!

Thanks Mathew,
We appreciate all of your business over the many years we are happy we were able to help once again.
Enjoy your summer!!
All the best
Len minuk

Simeon
Simeon

New water heater

Both Len and Adam were very professional and courteous. They explained the procedure in detail and the replacement was done quickly and properly.

The cleaned up and removed the old unit before leaving. I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Thanks Simeon,
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to help.I'm happy we were able to install the tank on short notice.Thank you for your business.We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs.
Take care,

Ann Lang from Richmond Hill
Ann Lang from Richmond Hill

Awesome job

Len and Adam installed a water heater in our home, and they were amazing. They took the time to make sure we understood everything we needed to know about the unit, as well as our other HVAC systems. Len is a very honest, direct, and trustworthy guy. I would 100% work with them again.

Thanks Ann,
We appreciate your business and great feedback.We look forward to helping with any of your HVAC needs in the future.

maccomando7
maccomando7

Furnace Replacement

Amazing service from Tempasure! Len responded quickly to our call for assistance and gave us options to help us get the heat back in our house. Adam was courteous, knowledgeable and very efficient! He explained everything to us and ensured we were comfortable with the new furnace before he left. Great Company, great people.....great service with a smile!

Thank you for the great feedback,We really appreciate your business and loyalty.Enjo that amazing furnace and we look forward to helping with any of your HVAC need in the future.

Christine
Christine

Furnace repair

I phoned Len from Tempasure when my furnace started working inconsistently. He happened to be in my neighbourhood so he was at my door within the hour. He listened to me describe the problem, diagnosed the issue, patiently explained what he was doing and answered all of my questions. He fixed the issue and tested it a few times (by changing the heat setting, resetting the furnace). He was professional, efficient and clean (wore the requisite booties). And he phoned later in the day to make sure the furnace was working as expected. Definitely recommend Len and Tempasure !

Thanks Christine
I appreciate you reaching out for service your business is much appreciated.I'm happy I was able to restore your heat in a timely manor.We look forward to helping again in the future.

E. C.
E. C.

Complete new installment of High Efficiency Furnace, Tankless Water Heater & Air Conditioner.

Thanks for the great service and product Tempasure. Great recommendation to relocate furnace to make the basement more practical. The whole process was what I wanted. Precise, on point and fair pricing.
It was a painless, professional transaction and glad I made the right choice. Adam is a great technician and tradesperson. Len is an owner who cares about his clients. Very thorough with follow up calls and with any concerns. I highly recommend Tempasure for furnace, water heater and air conditioner services.

Thank you for allowing TEMPASURE to complete this very large project and investment.We appreciate your business and Trust!! Adam is a HUGE asset to TEMPASURE!!Enjoy all of your new appliances you made some great choices.If there are any questions or concerns please let us know and we will take care of things.
Thanks again!!!
LenMinuk

S.H.
S.H.
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Furnace repair

We woke up to a very cold house. I contacted Len based on a referral from others. He was here within a couple hours to asses the problem, came back with the replacement part (included in cost below), and had the house warm again by mid-afternoon. Len was knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. I will definitely call on Len again!

Thank you for your kind words,I am so happy you reached out and I was able to get your heat restored.Your business is much appreciated and look forward to helping again in the future.All the best

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express