Express Repair Ottawa

Linda
Linda
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

GE Dryer Repair

I had an urgent need for a dryer repair. Received same day service. Technician arrived on time scheduled.. Quickly analyzed problem (faulty dial), ordered the part, returned in 2 days and completed the work. Bonus - he worked out a temporary solution so that I could use the dryer while waiting for the full repair. I was very pleased. The technician was very tidy in his work, careful and efficient.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Speed oven repair

I had a sparking issue with my sperm oven
The technician arrive on time,
Start the diagnose pretty quick find the issue
He had the part good price good service quick and reliable cost.
Highly recommend!

More about Express Repair Ottawa

At Express Repair Ottawa, we believe in honest, quality work. This is why we back all of our appliance repairs with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee as well as a 1-year warranty. You can trust us to get your machine back to work as soon as possible so you can ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?