Silver Sky Painting Inc

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M1T 3N4

Review for Silver Sky Painting Inc

The most professional team I have ever seen

Silver Sky Painting Inc
Toronto
M1T 3N4

On time , professional team . Great attitude and fair price . They were fast very fast and the work they’ve done for me compare what they charged me was excellent .
I had quote for 5000 from another company and they postpone menu times . Once I called silver sky they sent a team fast with better price

More about Silver Sky Painting Inc

I have 4 years experience in painting in custome made homes. We do painting , staining, wallpaper, spraying. We do smooth spary with advanced Benjamin Moore for trims and doors and baseboard. We do standing office, stairs and panel. We do wallpaper.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?