JDL Custom Exteriors Inc.

Barrie ON L4N 7S2
JDL Custom Exteriors Inc.

Review for JDL Custom Exteriors Inc.

Pedro in Barrie
Pedro in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Roof leak

It was raining pretty heavy and all of a sudden water started to come into my living room, through the ceiling. I went online and found JDL Custom Exteriors. I called and Jason came over and went up and checked the roof. He let me know that he had found a couple of areas that were not in good repair. I asked him to price and repair the roof. He did a temp repair to prevent any further damage incase it rained again. He gave me the price and the next day was at the house dropping off the shingles and equipment. Two days later all was repaired, this also included some new plywood as some of the old plywood was also damaged (old shingles had been glued to the plywood) once the old shingles were lifted. The job was done quickly and professionally. I had them inspect my eaves troughs, also, as I was having an issue in one area. Jason checked them and made a couple of adjustments, no charge, to the facia and eaves trough. Working well now. I would definitely highly recommend them for any roofing, siding, eaves trough & fascia repairs.