Cairns Roofing Ltd

Anne Marie from Caledon
Anne Marie from Caledon
7 reviews Caledon, ON

Roof Replacement in Caledon

We called Cairns to replace our roof, because we used them before and we were very satisfied. Everything was explained thoroughly to us, there was no pressure, and they did their best to get our job done before the snow arrived. They did a professional job and again, we were very satisfied with the outcome. The roof looks great.

J.B. in Caledon east
J.B. in Caledon east
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Sunroom roof replacement

Cairns Roofing did a very nice job for us. They were efficient and cleaned up thoroughly around the yard after completing their work. Would definitely recommend them, very nice to work with.

Ann Carpenter from Gravenhurst
Ann Carpenter from Gravenhurst
3 reviews Bolton, ON

Leaking roof

Cairns Roofing based out of Palgrave, Ontario is a very reputable family run local business. I use their services because I like to support business's in my neigbour hood. They went over my expectations when I called about my leaking roof they repaired the vent that was causing the problem but also repaired the flashing around my chiminey which was in need of repair noticed by them. This is a great company.

More about Cairns Roofing Ltd