Electric FX

Reviews for Electric FX

karen in Brampton
karen in Brampton

Saved the Day

We called Electric FX because we had an urgent situation at our restaurant. We received same day service and were thrilled with the overall experience. We will definitely call Electric FX again!

Thanks for the great review Karen! We are happy you are satisfied with our service, and could get you up and running again same day! Feel free to call us again for any of your future electrical needs! Thanks for using Electric FX!

Michael
Michael

House Renovations and New Garage

Graydon and his team worked with us through various phases of our project, meeting timelines, keeping things on budget and doing the little extra things that really separate those who are professional. The workmanship was excellent and we will have Electric FX back to complete future work.

Thank you very much Michael for taking the time out of your day to give us such a positive review! You were very hospitable and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with you again in the future to help you with any of your electrical needs! Thanks again for using Electric FX, your business is greatly appreciated!

Jenny
Jenny
1 review Aurora, ON

Ground floor renovation

I was extremely happy with the service I received from Electric Fx. They were professional, courteous

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Jenny, we are so pleased you had a great experience! You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Thanks again for using Electric FX !

Sameer
Sameer

EV charger installation and 200amp service upgrade

Competitive quote, very easy to work with. Graydon did an excellent job, was very friendly and answered all my questions. He worked with me to plan out work providing expert guidance and options I had not considered. Very happy with the results and he cleaned everything up before he left.

Thanks for the great review Sameer! I am very pleased you are happy the way everything turned out with your Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Upgraded Service from 100amp to 200amp. You were very easy to work with and I appreciate the business! Enjoy your new Home Charger and thanks again for choosing Electric FX!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Great Service

Graydon gave me an estimate for the work, arrived on time and got right to it
The job was to remove a pull chain style ceiling fan, disassemble it carefully as it is going to my neighbour. Next unbox, review instructions and assemble a Kichler ceiling with DC motor and bit more complicated hard wired wall control. GREAT FAN, GREAT JOB.
Graydon is extremely neat and tidy, works quickly and quietly and I will be asking him to add some lighting to my condo in the near future.
Many thanks Graydon !

Thanks for taking the time and writing a review Mary! It was so nice to meet you, as you were very hospitable, decisive, and easy to work with. It was a pleasure installing your new bedroom fan and wall remote. Enjoy, and thanks again for using Electric FX! Looking forward to completing the next job for you!

Patton
Patton
1 review Barrie, ON

Electric panel upgrade

Very reasonable price comes with super high quality service. He takes care of my project as his own, making sure everything works right. One month ago he finished one project for me. Because it works so well I gave him another project. And the second one also works great! He is a guy easy to work with and reliable. Highly recommend to use his service.

Thanks for your taking the time out of your busy day to give us such a positive review! You were a pleasure to work with as well and look forward to doing more projects with you in the near future! Thanks again for choosing Electric FX for all your electrical services!

Chris
Chris

EV Charger Installation including 240V supply line from panel to garage charger

What impressed us most was the detailed communication prior, during and after everything was complete. Everything exceeded our expectations and will be using Electric FX for all of our future electrical needs. We have already lined up several more ideas that we plan to use Electric FX for. We would highly recommend Electric FX for anyone requiring electrical work.

Thanks for taking the time and giving us such a positive review! You were very easy to work with and look forward to doing more projects for you in the near future! Enjoy your new Electric Vehicle charger and thanks again for choosing Electric FX!

Eric Acri in North York
Eric Acri in North York

Bringing power to home networking lab

I recently decided to convert an unused room in my basement to a home networking lab for educational purposes. It meant I needed to upgrade the power service to the room.

I went to get three quotes and would decide based on cost. Graydon was not only the most fair in terms of price, but I also felt he was the most professional. He arrived at the agreed upon time - both for the estimate and the actual job and he also had a very clear idea of what he was going to do. There were no surprises and he came in under estimate.

Overall it was a great experience and would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Eric! You were a pleasure to work with. We hope you enjoy your new networking lab and look forward to doing future projects with you! Thanks for hiring Electric FX for your electrical needs!

efrisque
efrisque
1 review Bond Head, ON

bathroom renovation and electrical upgrades

Great job, very pleasant attitude, on time and left everything perfectly clean. I would highly recommend Graydon and his company for any electrical work required and will call him back when ever I require any electrical work done on my property.

Thanks for the great review Evie! You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you enjoy your new bathroom and new dimmers that don't make your lights flicker when dimmed! Thanks again for choosing Electric FX!

Rob a.
Rob a.
1 review King City, ON

Living room and bedroom chandeliers installation

Electric FX was available very quickly and were always on time or early for the works. Their professionalism and courteousness was exceptional. When an issue arose, they presented us with the solution promptly, instead of adding to any difficulty. They went above and beyond in getting the installations of these very delicate and very large chandeliers installed without any delays. We would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to do a review for us! We really enjoyed hanging those beautiful chandeliers and light lift for you! You have a great taste in fixtures as the living room especially looks amazing now! You both were very easy to work with! Now you can lower the living room chandelier for cleaning or to change light bulbs without having to climb up a 15 foot ladder! Hope you enjoy! Thanks again for using Electric FX !

More about Electric FX

Electric FX

Residential and Commercial Electrical Contractor
Specialist in Lutron Whole Home Automation Systems

We are locally owned and operated here in the GTA with over 10 years experience.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we work to build relationships vs. simply being transactional.
We specialize in Residential House wiring, Pot light Installation, Landscape Lighting, Lutron Whole Home Automation systems, Back-Up Generators, Replacing Knob and Tube wiring/Ungrounded Wiring, Electrical Panel/Fuse Box changes and upgrades, Security Camera Systems, and Surge Protection . If you are in need of an electrician and want fair prices, someone who is professionally trained, Registered and insured, there is no better company to call. There is no job too big or small for us, from adding pot lights in your living room to doing a solar system that takes you off grid. We will get the job done right the first time, safely, and in a timely manner so you can get back to living and enjoy your new upgrades or service we have provided. Call or email us today to make your scheduled appointment for your free estimate!