RE Lectric

Reviews for RE Lectric

Serguei in Ottawa
Serguei in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

install GenerLink to connect house to generator

Ryan has provided a best quote and coordinated the house disconnect with Hydro One. This was very efficient and worry free for me. He has done an excellent work, even tested my generator with the new device, and sent me a report detailing the completed work! The final price / invoice was exactly as discussed. I am very satisfied with the service provided by RE Lectric (Ryan).

Thank you! You were a pleasure to deal with. We appreciate your prompt payment as well

Chris Melin from Ottawa
Chris Melin from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New plug for freezer

Ryan and his assistant provided excellent service. He was prompt in getting back to me. He arrived when he said he would. He was courteous, clean and efficient. I am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Ryan to other customers.

Looking for Electricians pros in Ottawa?