Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Teri in Stittsville
Teri in Stittsville
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Fantastic service!

We had an unexpected issue with our furnace today. Troubleshooting the problem by phone (Sarah) was appreciated but unsuccessful, so a tech was dispatched to our home. The tech (Terry) was amazing; quickly identifying and resolving the problem. We have been customers for the past 6 years and have always been pleased with their professional and efficient service.

Fredrick in Nepean
Fredrick in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

A constant fixture in out HVAC needs

Always professional, always realistic and always helpful. They've advised and repaired our HVAC systems through two houses now.

Furnace maintenance

Had a great visit from Todd, he did a full check of the furnace and cleaned it during the maintenance. He was professional and answered all my questions and concerns about the unit. The monthly plan seems to be worth your money!

Furnace maintenance

Brad was really professional and helpful with my furnace maintenance. I really appreciated Brad answering all my questions.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback on Brad's service; we appreciate it!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Warranty service and furnace maintenance

Dean was very efficient, courteous and service oriented. I would welcome him back anytime. Very satisfied.

Thank you for your review, we love hearing when our team really stands out!

Trucker
Trucker
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Annual Furnace Servicing

The serviceman Dan, arrived on time with all the tools etc required, introduced himself and immediately put on shoe covers. He was polite at all times, asked where the furnace was located and immediately went to work. He did a superb job, even clarifying with his boss and another expert an anomaly he identified, to ensure it was not a safety hazard or require additional parts, work etc. I would have him back anytime to do similar or any other type of work. I am very pleased overall with Dan and this company's work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it! And thank you for choosing Franics!

Cobain
Cobain
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Maintenance

I had a furnace maintenance done by Terry from Francis Home Environment on October 19, 2022 and received great service. Friendly, professional, skilled technician who took the time to answer several questions, explain in detail how the furnace process works, and also offered valuable advice to keep my furnace running smoothly. I would highly recommend Francis Home !

We love hearing this! Thank you for your review showing your experience with Terry and the Francis team!

Shan
Shan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnance maintenance

Pat explained everything to me very well and answered all my questions. I am very pleased with the service I received.

Thank you, Shan! We appreciate the review!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

We have a working humidifier now!

Jerry did a great job sorting out and replacing our furnace humidifier. Turns out the previous one wasnt working at all. He installed a new improved one and demonstrated that it works properly. Gave me a good tutorial on how it works. Very helpful and courteous.

That's great to hear, we're happy Jerry and the Francis team were able to help!

LML
LML
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Don't trust their sales team

I should have known this company was too big right from the start. I got repeated calls to confirm that the salesman would be coming, and then that the install team was coming. At one point I confirmed late one evening and still got a call early the next. Too much! Each time they leave a voicemail and ask you to call back, but you just sit in their queue every time. This is minor and I could look past as it is simply annoying, but they changed the terms on me post-install which means I feel like I got tricked. I believe the salesman actually did not know and did not intentionally mislead us, but I still can't look past this.

I purchased a furnace and AC through this company. The salesman was very nice and advised us:

- The warranty through Costco is amazing, with no maintenance requirements.
- Costco Executive Members get 12% back in gift cards instead of the regular 10%.
- If you put it on financing and pay within the first year, you can make those payments on the Costco credit card to get another 1% back.

We scheduled the install for the next day. Once installed, I found out none of this was true.

- The next day, the company called me saying they forgot to get me to sign a form and they were going to come back. That form was filled with maintenance requirements for the warranty. Ok, no problem - I plan on maintaining it in any event but weird that the salesman went on about how I could throw rocks at this machine or ignore it completely and the warranty would still apply.
- Then I jump through all the hoops to setup financing. As I'm reading the final document before signing, I notice that it is through direct withdrawals from my bank account only. Huge strike 2. I cancel the financing and pay with alternate methods.
- Then I received my cashback gift card... for 10%, not 12%.

So now I've paid 3% more which means I may have likely chosen a different company had they been truthful about the price since others quoted slightly more. I wrote to the company explaining this situation before I posted my review to see if the client service would make up for my awful experience. That was 4 days ago and I have not heard from them. Safe to say they don't care, so poor customer service is my final straw. I would NOT recommend this company.

LML, We appreciate your feedback, and would like to have the opportunity to make this right. If you can please call our office at (613)723-6376 and ask to speak with me, Paul, Operations Manager. Thank you.

More about Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Nepean?