Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Formerly Francis Home Environment Service Experts
105-1926 Merivale Rd Nepean ON K2G 1E8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Annual furnace inspection

Paul Staweck, a quite new Frances Home Environment Home Environment employee, did our annual furnace maintenance and inspection today. He seemed very competent, knowledgable, polite, on time.....A good job.....Thanks very much.

Thank you for the 10-star review and for acknowledging Paul's great work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Annual furnace maintenance

We had our annual furnace maintenance today by a new-to-us technician named Adam Riera.
We have always been happy with the work done by your people, who have been with rare exception prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, and personable, but today set a new standard.
These words only begin to describe Adam. He was understanding, patient, and genuinely interested in us. He also has a keen sense of humour and, perhaps most important, great pride in the work he does and the company he represents. He came in our front door as a heating technician and left an hour later a new friend.
If it is at all possible we would appreciate having Adam handle all of our future visits from Francis Home Environment.
Barry Donnelly

Thank you for such a kind review regarding Adam's expertise, customer service, humour and work ethic.

Tony C in Nepean
Tony C in Nepean

Service Call

Our service Technician Paul Boyer quickly identified the issue that I was having and provided me with advice on how to rectify the issue which greatly reduced the cost of the service. He also brought to our attention the Francis had a service plan and explained it in great detail which we took advantage of. Paul was very professional and up front with issues for our furnace which was greatly appreciated. We will definitely recommend Francis Home Environment to friends who have issues with their furnace. We are extremely happy with the outcome.

Thank you for the review and details as to the great customer service and quality work you received from Paul.

P R.
P R.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace a/c motor

We have been Francis customers for years. Always reliable, and arrive within the quoted time frame.
I wanted to give praise to Adam Riera. He recently joined Francis after years of experience elsewhere. He was friendly, professional, and explained the service issues in detail, and the cost.

This was our first experience with Adam and we will ask for him next time. An excellent service experience - keep it up Francis !

Peter R

Thank you for the loyalty over the years and for taking the time to leave this great review.

Great Service

Patrick Paton came to service the AC .... He was on time, well presented, courteous & knowledgeable., one could not ask more from an employee. The appointment was carried out efficiently & much appreciated by me.

Thank you for acknowledging Patrick and for the 10-star review.

A/C Tune Up and Furnace PTO Filter lit Replacement

Paul Stawecki was very effective and professional. He was technically knowledgeable and answered questions while providing tips to improve our system operation particularly on the use of the Steam Humidifier and balancing the A/C output on the 3 floors.
A very satisfied customer.

Thank you for the great review and for acknowledging Paul.

Robert in Kanata
Robert in Kanata

Furnace and Air Conditioning Tuneup

I was very happy with Paul Stawecki who completed the tuneup. He arrived right on time and was very helpful giving me tips on which type of filter to use and where to buy it. Also he gave me tips to improve the operation of my unit and was very neat and tidy. I would certainly recommend him to anybody.

Great to hear Paul provided exceptional customer service and tips. Thanks for the review Robert.

Otis in Nepean
Otis in Nepean

Maintenance of Air Conditioning System

I had a great experience with Paul Stawecki of Francis Home Environment. He was courteous, professional and helpful. He answered all my questions and gave me tips to improve the operation of my unit.

Great service.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paul and of course for the 10-star review Otis.

April123 in Nepean
April123 in Nepean

Annual furnace conditioning

I have been a customer of Francis Home Environment for years now. They are an A+ company providing great furnaces and service. My yearly furnace conditioning keeps me worry-free. The maintenance technicians are always friendly, professional and efficient. Today my technician was Paul S. who was no different and also took the time to patiently explain things and answer all my questions.

Thank you for your loyalty and trusting in us to deliver efficient heating for your home. Happy to hear Paul provided that customer service that we both expect.

Air Conditioner check-up

Paul Stawecki arrived at the specified time. He was courteous and informative. He solved an annoying problem as our thermostat was changed to Farenheit, he changed it back to Celsius. He explained the status of our AC unit.

Thanks for the great review.

More about Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.