Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Ottawa ON K2G 1E8

Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Francis Home Invironment

The seller doesn't tell the truth about the performance of the device he sells. He used the name Carrier but installed a Bryant heat pump. The installed heat pump does not have a label indicating the brand. I asked Francis Home Environment to come and install the label and it was when the technician came to install the label that I realized it was a Bryant device and not a Carrier. The seller defends himself by saying that Bryant is built by Carrier. Francis Home Environment supports its seller. I cannot receive a document describing the heat pump they installed in my yard to verify the device's characteristics. Bryant customer service refers us to the dealer who installed the device since each of them is independent.

We apologize for the negative experience you had. It's completely understandable that you're concerned about the labeling and accuracy of the device's information. Even though Bryant is a Carrier subsidiary, it's important for salespeople to be able to provide you with accurate and comprehensive information. We're sorry if there was any confusion regarding our sales communication. We also apologize for any confusion caused by the labeling. Equipment branding and labeling are beneficial since they make it easier for customers to understand and find what they're looking for. I'll make sure to discuss this with our team to avoid any future errors. Please contact us at 613.723.6376 if you have any further questions. We would be happy to assist you! Thank you so much for informing me of this! We sincerely regret for any inconvenience.

1 review Casselman, ON

Central air system

I wanted to thank you for your expertise and excellent customer service. Not only did you provide professional sales service at a reasonable price, but also went above and beyond with customer service/technical support after the unit was installed. The technician were impressive and truly cared to provide me with a/c comfort on the same day (they stayed until the job was done) this type of service is unfortunately not the norm for most companies today. I would definitely call them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for quality units and especially for the service offered after all is said and done.

Thank you for everything!
One truly satisfied customer

Jesse Patterson
Jesse Patterson
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Scott from Francis did a great job!

Scott helped solved our AC issues, walking me through every step and educating me as required.

From there, he helped clean our unit outside and helped me understand how to proactively care for our system to avoid future issues.

Going above and beyond! I appreciate your service!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad that Scott was able to assist you with your AC issues and provide you with a thorough explanation of the steps involved. It's great to hear that he went above and beyond by cleaning your unit and educating you on proactive care to prevent future problems. We take pride in delivering excellent service, and your appreciation means a lot to us. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

LISE
LISE
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

AC service

great tech , explained meaning of all his readings. very profesionnal and knowledgable. curtious .

Thank you for choosing and putting your trust in us - we appreciate your business!

Ryan was great

Spring tuneup time. He had our MERV16 filter and was helpful and efficient. I have been wondering about heat pumps, since our furnace is starting to get a bit long in the tooth, so we talked a bit about them and he set up an appointment with a sales guy (no obligation, information meeting) to talk further about technology, options, costs, etc.

That's great to hear! It sounds like you had a positive experience with the technician during your spring tuneup. It's always reassuring when someone is helpful and efficient. Considering heat pumps as an alternative to your aging furnace is a wise decision. They can provide efficient heating and cooling, which can potentially save you money in the long run. Setting up an appointment with a sales representative for a no-obligation information meeting is a fantastic idea. It will give you the opportunity to explore different technologies, options, costs, and gather all the necessary information to make an informed decision. Good luck with your appointment, and I hope you find the perfect solution for your home!

Homebod
Homebod
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air con service

Nice professional friendly service and we are quite satisfied thanks. We would certainly use them again

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you found our service to be professional, friendly, and satisfactory. It's always our goal to provide exceptional experiences to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Anita
Anita
1 review Ottawa, ON

Yearly HVAC maintenance

I have been a customer of Francsis Home Environment for many years. Service is always exceptional.
I pay a yearly fee so my approximate cost ( listed above) is a guesstimate and includes the filter costs.

Anita, thank you for choosing and putting your trust in us! Your support means a lot!

Furnace service

I pay a monthly amount to have maintenance yearly or if needed.
I am very satisfied with the service I have received through very many years.
I would most definitely recommend their service.
Manuela Mergulhao

Manuela, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you have been satisfied with the maintenance service you receive. Your loyalty and recommendation mean a lot to us. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Annual Furnace Maintenance

I give Ryan a 5+ STAR RATING. He conducted himself in a very professional manner and was very informative on the work he was doing on the furnace.

His friendly, pleasant demeanour was greatly appreciated.

Private User reviews Limoges, ON

You can't ask for better than Terry and Francis

Terry has always been super knowledgeable, friendly, and somehow always available at just the right time to help. I would highly recommend him and Francis.

Thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that Terry has consistently provided you with exceptional service. We take pride in our team's knowledge, friendliness, and accessibility, and it's fantastic to know that Terry has been able to assist you at the perfect moments. We will make sure to pass along your recommendation for both Terry and Francis. If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

More about Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Nepean?