Francis Home Environment Service Experts

105-1926 Merivale Rd Nepean ON K2G 1E8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Francis Home Environment Service Experts

Reviews for Francis Home Environment Service Experts

ElG in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My furnace has always been maintained by your company.
You installed a pressure switch recently for which I paid.
Other problems emerged but you sent an excellent technician Matt Tanner.
Great patience was used and the problem was addressed by Matt. The supervisor also came and both men took considerable trouble to solve the issues and no further charges were added.
Thank you.

ramon in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I made the right choice on you guys on replacing my old furnace and installing a new one.the technician you sent are very professional,explained everything about the system and clean when they finished.
A big thank you to “Ian and Andrew”

Thank you for this great review! We're glad that Ian and Andrew were able to be of service!

1 review Ottawa, ON

The dispatched technician, Karl, did an excellent job identifying and solving the issue with my furnace. Beyond that, he offered a lot of quality information surrounding the issue and the furnace generally, which will be useful going forward.

I highly recommend this service.

We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that Karl was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed!

Chris in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great Experience from beginning to end. Had my furnace and tankless installed within 2 days of speaking with the team for the first time.

MikeD and MikeC were fantastic.

Thanks

Chris, we are so delighted to hear of your satisfaction with the work that was provided by the both Mike D. and Mike C.!

Nikki in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

In this review, I will make reference to three companies. Since this is a review of Francis Home, I will use their name but rather than state the names of the other two companies, I will refer to them as Company A and Company B.

On Thursday Nov 23rd during a maintenance inspection of my 15-year old furnace by Company A it was discovered that the furnace needed to be replaced. Not wanting to delay this process I agreed to have the furnace replaced by Company A that performed the maintenance. Company A and I drew up a contract and agreed that the pre-installation phase would begin in the morning of Nov 24th. As that was being done, I was a bit concerned about how hurriedly I agreed to this install plus, I had not done any research to find out if the cost of this install was competitive with other companies in the area.

That evening I remembered one of my neighbours had given me copies of his contract when he had his furnace replaced earlier this year by Company B. I looked at his contract and immediately noticed there was a significant (almost $3K) difference in the amount I was quoted. So, I decided to go online and shop around. I happened onto Costco’s web site and remembered they sold furnaces therefore as I have a Costco membership, I also pursued the Costco route. Filled in an online form and submitted it.

On the morning of Nov 24th, I called Company A who was scheduled to begin the install and requested a postponement. Next, I called Company B explained my circumstances and received a very competitive deal. In the meantime, a representative from Francis Home called as an agent for Costco and made an appointment to meet with me. We met and discussed what I needed. He inspected my current furnace and its configuration then made a few recommendations. We discussed and had consensus. The price from Francis Home was about in the middle of my two previous quotes. I agreed to a contract. Francis Home was able to immediately schedule an install for Sunday Nov 26th.

Francis Home installers Mike D and his working partner John came in on Sunday as planned. They did the install observing all of the conditions that were agreed to in the contract.

One very important item noted in the contract was for the installers to install new PVC piping and run that piping to the back of the house without disrupting the tile work that was in one of my bathrooms. I was very happy to see Mike and John did just that. They also were careful enough to clean up any mess that might have been caused during the install. These gentlemen were courteous and professional.

Thank you Tim, Mike and John. It was a great install. My furnace is up and working well. The thermostat is functional and easy to use. I am a very satisfied customer.

Regards,
D. Beckles

Our business is built on our reputation and the feedback we receive from customers like yourself helps to drive our continued success. Thank you for your kind words regarding the top notch service that was done by the team! We appreciate your business.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Mike C and Mike D are 2 exceptional persons. They are very meticulous in their work. They had took the time to talk with me regarding the installation and they delivered what they had promised and more. I am extremely satisfied with the work they had done with my new AC and Gas furnace. The installation was a bit problematic with the in and out for the furnace and the pipe for the AC but they did an outstanding job.

Bravo guys

We so delighted to hear that you are extremely satisfied with the service that was provided by the Mike's!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Matt was punctual, polite, answered all our questions, diagnosed the problems and fixed them. The problem was that our electric furnace started to run non-stop and could only be controlled by turning it off at the circuit breaker. He replaced the multi-bank sequencer and our problem was solved. We are VERY satisfied with the service.

Thank you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with Matt's service!

J in Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Incredible service start to finish. From the initial sales quote visit Shawn was friendly and more than knowledgeable not to mention his timely responses to my many questions after his visit! He even stopped in during the install.

This was a full furnace swap out going from one heating fuel to another. The install team was on time and very efficient. Josh and Kyle were there for the duration of the project and I can't say enough about my satisfaction with these two guys. Both of them quite obviously very good at what they do! Both polite and friendly, even put up with my rambunctious Dog! Josh kept me up-to-date on progress as we went and thoroughly explained things as the project progressed as well as when it was completed.

I would highly recommend Francis Service Experts to anyone.

We are glad that Josh and Kyle worked together to provide you with an excellent experience that was done in a timely and professional manner!

Luc Legault in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We have had Francis Home Environment Service Experts service our furnace and air conditioner for several years. Each year we have been satisfied with the level of service. Three years ago, Ryan Pratt, one of Francis Home Environment Service Experts' technicians, serviced our units. He maintained the same high quality of service as previous technicians. He explained to us a number of services we could do ourselves to prolong the life of our units. We are pleased that Francis Home Environment Service Experts have been able to schedule Ryan Pratt to perform the spring and fall services for our units for the past 3 years. Great service.

We truly appreciate your business over the years and are pleased to hear that Ryan has been able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed!

Elizabeth in Toronto

The salesman, Shawn, was very knowledgeable, answered all our questions and was able to tell us exactly what we needed done. There were no surprises for us or the technicians!
The techs, Mike & Mike, were great! Arrived on time, very courteous, polite, efficient, and clean. It was a very big 2 day job (hot water tank, furnace, humidifier, AC, and bringing everything up to code...all while stuck in a crawl space). Answered all our questions and gave us a thorough review of our new system.
VERY satisfied and would gladly recommend these guys in the future.

Elizabeth, we strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience! Thank you for your recommendation.

More about Francis Home Environment Service Experts

If you need a job done right, you ask for the experts. At Francis Home Environment Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa, we’re dedicated to performing quality HVAC repair and installation work. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee shows our commitment to upholding the ...