Francis Home Environment Service Experts

105-1926 Merivale Rd Nepean ON K2G 1E8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Francis Home Environment Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Francis Home Environment Service Experts

1 review Ottawa, ON

Mike C and Mike D are 2 exceptional persons. They are very meticulous in their work. They had took the time to talk with me regarding the installation and they delivered what they had promised and more. I am extremely satisfied with the work they had done with my new AC and Gas furnace. The installation was a bit problematic with the in and out for the furnace and the pipe for the AC but they did an outstanding job.

Bravo guys

Job Price

We so delighted to hear that you are extremely satisfied with the service that was provided by the Mike's!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Matt was punctual, polite, answered all our questions, diagnosed the problems and fixed them. The problem was that our electric furnace started to run non-stop and could only be controlled by turning it off at the circuit breaker. He replaced the multi-bank sequencer and our problem was solved. We are VERY satisfied with the service.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with Matt's service!

J in Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Incredible service start to finish. From the initial sales quote visit Shawn was friendly and more than knowledgeable not to mention his timely responses to my many questions after his visit! He even stopped in during the install.

This was a full furnace swap out going from one heating fuel to another. The install team was on time and very efficient. Josh and Kyle were there for the duration of the project and I can't say enough about my satisfaction with these two guys. Both of them quite obviously very good at what they do! Both polite and friendly, even put up with my rambunctious Dog! Josh kept me up-to-date on progress as we went and thoroughly explained things as the project progressed as well as when it was completed.

I would highly recommend Francis Service Experts to anyone.

Job Price

We are glad that Josh and Kyle worked together to provide you with an excellent experience that was done in a timely and professional manner!

Luc Legault in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We have had Francis Home Environment Service Experts service our furnace and air conditioner for several years. Each year we have been satisfied with the level of service. Three years ago, Ryan Pratt, one of Francis Home Environment Service Experts' technicians, serviced our units. He maintained the same high quality of service as previous technicians. He explained to us a number of services we could do ourselves to prolong the life of our units. We are pleased that Francis Home Environment Service Experts have been able to schedule Ryan Pratt to perform the spring and fall services for our units for the past 3 years. Great service.