Francis Home Environment Service Experts

105-1926 Merivale Rd Nepean ON K2G 1E8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Francis Home Environment Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Francis Home Environment Service Experts

Marina in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I am highly satisfied with the excellent, high quality, dependable expert service provided by Ryan McClement in an exceptionally professional, punctual, respectful and courteous manner. Ryan comes every year to conduct my Furnace and AC Annual Inspection, Maintenance and Tune-up service as a part of the Furnace & AC Platinum Service Plan. I completely trust Ryan McClement highly knowledgeable expert work and will continue using Francis Home Environment Service Experts as my heating and air-conditioning service company. Thank you VERY much Ryan McClement and Francis Home Environment Service Experts!

Cathy in Richmond Hill
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had Ryan McClement visit yesterday to service the furnace and AC. Ryan is very knowledgable, personable, and took his time to answer my many questions, as I had recently purchased my home. He went over and above the service requirements. I signed up on the spot for the annual service agreement. I look forward to seeing Ryan next year! Great job!

Job Price

We are happy to hear that our tech was able to take great care of you and resolve any problems you were having in a very satisfactory manner.

Robert in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Each year Ryan McClement visits us to service our furnace. Ryan is knowledgeable, courteous and very professional. He also has an outstanding personality. My wife and I always look forward to his visits. Ryan is a great ambassador for a Service Experts.
Thanks Ryan, Bob and Judy Erwin

Job Price

Thank you for choosing us to help make sure your system is ready to keep you comfortable all season long!

Michelle from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

We first acquired Francis' services in July 2016 when we noticed our AC was leaking water in the basement. They were able to come the next day to determine the problem and fix the issue. They explained the problem and how we could avoid it happening again. At this time, we signed up for a year service plan for $237 for our Fall furnace tune-up and Spring AC tune-up. Additionally, we contacted Francis when our gas water heater's pilot light wouldn't light for us. The technician was able to come the next day and fix the problem as well as do adjustments on it ($200). It has been working perfectly ever since. All in all we've had Francis visit our home 4 times so far and each time has been a pleasant experience. They will also replace your furnace filter for $50 (but it's probably is cheaper to buy yourself from the store). They have professional and knowledgeable technicians. We continue to renew our for our annual tune-ups. I would recommend this company for all your HVAC services. The reason for the 9 is a minor mix-up with scheduling.

Job Price

We appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you!

JT in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The technicians are good but their scheduling support is weak. Over promise and under-deliver. Poor telephone support. I used live chat to get through to them since I never received a call-back. I had to wait five weeks for a/c annual servicing since Francis never called to schedule as they had promised.

Job Price

We are very sorry for your experience and would like to learn more about your situation. Please contact us at [email protected] with your full name on the account and phone number so we can reach out to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Gerry
1 review Russell, ON

Technician was very professional. He completed his work in a timely fashion. Paul has great people skills that make you feel confident about the work being done.

Job Price

We appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Bought a fairly high-end furnace from these folks a very few years ago and thought they were great. Called two days ago to arrange a sales visit with a view to adding central A/C to our old bungalow, then realized we couldn't afford it for now. Tried and tried to get a live person on the line to cancel the visit and not waste their time--couldn't get through, ever. Stayed on hold forever every time, until the cheery voice recording ended and the phone rang again at their end, and I was back on hold. Tried the "let's chat" online option--not picked up after 40 minutes. Left callback numbers and messages--zero response. I think everything is now being routed through some place in...maybe Colorado, along with everything else from North America.

I think their technical people on the ground may still be excellent, but the customer interface is so bad that you may not be able to even access the tech guys if you're in a jam with your HVAC system. For now and into the near future, I'm staying away.

kwclarkson
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast, courteous and efficient. Had to replace a capacitor. Advised me of the overall condition of the air conditioner considering its age.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Francis Home Environment Service Experts!

curtis.miles
1 review , ON

Very knowledgable and helpful. showed me how to use thermostat with programming and internet access

Job Price

Thank you for this great review!

MainstreetRob in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service all round. Came quickly to diagnose furnace problem. Repair to aging furnace too expensive (fan motor and control unit) to put in new parts. Appreciated Paul's advice and analysis. Tim came out within an hour and helped me purchase a new furnace at very competitive price. Offered to provide electric heaters while heat was off on a cool spring day. Installed next day by Ian and Andrew who worked hard without breaks through a very wet day, installing inside and out with care and undertaking small enhancements to the install reflecting great pride in what they do. Gave me good instruction on what did and on how to use thermostat. Removed everything. Clean job, well done.

Job Price

We are happy that the team worked together to provide you with an excellent experience!

More about Francis Home Environment Service Experts

If you need a job done right, you ask for the experts. At Francis Home Environment Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa, we’re dedicated to performing quality HVAC repair and installation work. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee shows our commitment to upholding the highest level of heating and air conditioning services in the industry. We’ll take care of everything needed to ensure your home’s comfort. Whether your air conditioner or furnace breaks at the time you need it most or you’re looking for indoor air quality solutions that meet the highest ENERGY STAR® standards, you can rely on our Francis Home Environment team. We’re experts in heating and air conditioning, and superior service is what we do best.