Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

B. Pringle from Cumberland
B. Pringle from Cumberland
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Annual service of furnace

Very professional; reliable and fair cost. Company shows up when scheduled. This is a company that has been very reliable since we initially started doing business with it. I highly recommend Francis Home Heating to anyone looking to deal with their heating/air-conditioning issues.

Air ducts cleaning

My house in Orlans is 2,500 sq ft with a gas furnace. All my duct pipes were professionally cleaned at a reasonably good price. I also had the clothes dryer pipe cleaned. Thanks to Adil and Mel who did an excellent job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace annual servicing

Our experience was great! Clay was very friendly and gave us excellent information and status updates about our furnace. The service appointment was scheduled smoothly and our appointments occurred when scheduled.

New mid-efficiency furnace

Excellent service; punctual; agent assessed requirements for home comfort, cost; provided and explained equipment and payment options; discussed warranty and maintenance for new furnace; applied promo discount and obtained additional discount from the manager; set up acceptant installation date and explained what to scorch on installation day,

Annual furnace maintenance

Kind and take time to explain things (not seeming in a rush). The initial installation was very good.

Our old furnace broke down in winter and they drove over to our house with space heaters to survive us the night.

Rollout Limit Switch Open

Called for service around 9-10:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning when IComfort sent above "alert" but said not to call Lennox, while furnace continued to rumble. Call back came around 6:00 p.m. (bit long), but technician despatched within minutes. Technician located problem. corrected it under maintenance service contract, and was gone in 15 minutes. Other than slow response, entirely satisfactory. DM.

Bruce in Ottawa
Bruce in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Annual furnace check-up and cleaning

Pat, Francis Home Environment Heating and Air Conditioning provided excellent service on my furnace. He was thorough, professional, and friendly service from start to finish. I have asked Pat to note on my file that I want him to come back in the Spring to service our A/C.

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

AC Failure during a Heat Alert

In the middle of the night during a 40 degree Celcius heat wave my AC failed.

I called Francis Home Environment at 0645 and got a quick answer and to my delight managed to get a Service Tech booked for 0800-1200 that same day. I had been expecting to be told it would be a week later.

He showed up near the beginning of the service window and soon isolated the problem to a blown motor start capacitor in the compressor.

A short time later it was replaced, the work site all cleaned up and my house cooling down again.

I was so pleased that I signed up for an AC service and a furnace service visit in the fall.

During this Covid crisis he didn't need to come into the house and payment was contact free. The Tech was pleasant and cheerful, almost as cheerful as I was after he left.

Thank you Dave for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

A/C service

Service person showed up within time window, completed work and was professional and courteous. Even though the unit was found to be not working properly, the steps needed to correct the problem were explained and I am waiting for a follow up appointment.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

More about Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Nepean?