Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

bwilson in Ottawa
bwilson in Ottawa

furnace maintenance

Thanks to Adam Riera. You are a great representative for Francis; personable, knowledgeable. Everything was great and I can happily recommend you to anyone needing hvac service in the Ottawa area.

Thank you for praising Adam's expertise and great customer service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of Heat outlet pipe (replacement_)

Efficient service from two very polite service people. Great job by Hys and Migel who also went the extra mile by helping reset the thermostat. Clean and tidy work style and didn't leave a mess. Explained very thoroughly what they were about. Good job. Dawn T

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the great service you received from Hys and Migel.

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Annual furnace maintenance

The maintenance thech, Paul Stawecki, was very polite and professional. He answered all my questions clearly and in layman’s terms. He explained what each measurement he took affected. He explained the operation of the humidified and how I could best use it. He was cordial and talked easily and friendly. I intend to ask for him for every one of my seasonal maintenance inspections. With service like Paul provided you company will have a five star rating.

Pleased to hear you had a great experience with Paul during your maintenance appointment. Thank you for the review.

Annual Furnace Check Up

Above cost is for and A\C and Furnace Maintenance Check. Paul Stawecki did the Furnace check. He was very courteous and provided and good explanation of the check he had just carried out. I will continue the service on both units.

Thank you for the positive review and mentioning Paul's great customer service and expertise.

Annual maintenance

Service technician Adam performed the annual maintenance on our furnace and heat pump today. He did a very thorough job,. He was very courteous and explained what he was doing. Plus he left his work areas very clean and tidy. We would certainly welcome him back!

Thank you for mentioning the great service and quality work you received from Adam for your annual maintenance.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace check for winter season

Service tech, Adam, showed up on time, was very courteous, very very thorough, left everything clean, explained what he did, what he found, and recommendations. I have booked them for spring AC check.

Thank you for mentioning Adam and the great annual maintenance he performed on your furnace.

Furnace Maintenance

Paul preformed the annual maintenance on my furnace. He was very easy to talk to and did not try to sell me more than I needed. I will be asking for him to perform my AC maintenance in the Spring.

Thanks for the great review on the maintenance you received from Paul for your Furnace.

Marty in Calgary
Marty in Calgary

Annual Furnace Maintenance

Paul S did the check up of the furnace. He was very patient with my numerous questions about the unit ( I am the new house owner ). He took the time to book the AC maintenance visit next spring.

The previous house owner had an annual maintenance plan paid for including this visit. Francis Home were very honest; they did not charge me for Paul's visit.

Thank you for the 10-star review and mentioning Paul.

L Goldberg in Nepean
L Goldberg in Nepean

Furnace inspection and maintenancd

Excellent and thorough furnace service and inspection. Adam was very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of how our furnace should function. Very helpful in his explanations of what was done for the furnace inspection and maintenance. Very professional in his assessment of what needs to be taken care in the future and why. Friendly and competent service representative. I recommend Francis Home Environment.

Thank you for the detailed review regarding the furnace maintenance, customer service and expertise you received from Adam.

More about Francis Home Environment Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Francis Home Environment Heating & Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.