Can-Tek Electrical

Can-Tek Electrical

Reviews for Can-Tek Electrical

Julie
Julie

Wiring new plugs and switches for outside

Egor was a pleasure to deal with. He was prompt in returning calls, showing up for an estimate, and for the job. His work was tidy, efficient, and exactly what we asked for. He was knowledgable and offered suggestions for options. We're very happy, and wouldn't hesitate to use his services again.

Thank you! Glad Can-Tek Electrical was able to address all your needs!

Panel upgrade and garage wiring

I hired Can-Tec to upgrade my electrical service and run a sub panel to my detatched garage. Egor and his assistant did a fantastic job. They were fast, clean and great to work with. The job turned out to be more labour intensive and time consuming than the estimate predicted but Egor honoured his estimate costs and did not bill for extra time.
I would have no hesitation recommending Can-Tec for electrical work.

Electricity for Garage Door

I had electricity brought out from the box in the basement to a garage door on the back of my property. The line needed to be dug and buried. Egor was very professional and timely in his emails, and in setting up a date for the work to be done. The job was completed quickly and the site was left clean and tidy. Most importantly, the work looked great. Egor was very professional, informative and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend friends, family, or colleages to quote with Egor, and he will be my first call for electrical work in the future. Job well done.

dcor
dcor

Heated Floor Electrical Repair

Egor was able to quickly diagnose the wiring issue with my heated floor thermostat. The previous unit had died, and the replacement was not working properly. He even offered some diagnosing advice in the future should something similar happen again.

Thomas in Old Toronto
Thomas in Old Toronto

New Circuit for Pool Pump

Can-Tek was very responsive from the time I reached out to them vs other electricians on homestars.
The quote was very detailed and Egor went above and beyond answering the questions I had about he job.
The job which required in-home and a outdoor buried cable was professional, on-time and on-budget.

Thank you Thomas! Glad that Can-Tek Electrical was able to meet you expectation!

Andrew
Andrew

Electrical

I had Can-Tek Electrical complete some general electrical repairs (install lighting fixtures, undercounter lights etc.) and was satisfied with the quick and professional service. Two thumbs up!

Thank you Andrew! Glad Can-Tek was able to meet your expectations!

Andrew in Brampton
Andrew in Brampton

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service. When my electrical stack came down in the ice storm Egor showed up promptly. Fixed it and waited for Toronto Hydro to show up.

Excellent communication and customer service.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very happy with the service

Egor came by and installed a track light and a pendant light for me. He was prompt, courteous, and very professional. The track light looks amazing, it was exactly how I wanted it.

I'm 100% satisfied with the service, I'd definitely recommend Egor.

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

Household Electrical Work

Joe and Egor were excellent! I need to have some broken outlets fixed, a ceiling fan installed, and also wanted my century-old home wired up with ethernet drops all over the house, with everything routed to a patch panel and switch in the utility closet.
Egor came to my house to evaluate the job and got back to me promptly with an estimate. Egor and Joe arrived promptly on the scheduled day and did all the work efficiently and cleanly - they even moved my personal effects out of the way to get access to the specific work sites, and replaced them when they were done. I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Thank you Rajiv! We are glad we've met all your expectations.
Thank you for your business.

Happy c.
Happy c.
1 review Barrie, ON

Lighting

Joe and Igor were amazing! They provided creative and common sense advice, considered my budget arrived on time and ensured the work was done properly! I really liked that they cared about the safety of my family. The addition of new lighting made an incredible difference in my home. This was definately money well spent!

More about Can-Tek Electrical

Can-Tek Electrical is a locally owned and operated electrical contractor servicing Toronto and the Great Toronto Area.  At Can-Tek we take on a wide range of residential and commercial electrical installation, repair and remodelling projects.
Whether you are looking to install new fixtures, finish your basement, or completely rewire your house, Can-Tek will provide a prompt, safe, reliable and efficient service.

Can-Tek is a certified installer of Lutron Lighting Control and Lutron Automated Shades and will attend to your home automation needs.

We maintain a $5,000,000.00 liability insurance and are WSIB compliant.