Can Tek Electrical

Reviews for Can Tek Electrical

dcor
dcor

Heated Floor Electrical Repair

Egor was able to quickly diagnose the wiring issue with my heated floor thermostat. The previous unit had died, and the replacement was not working properly. He even offered some diagnosing advice in the future should something similar happen again.

Thomas in Old Toronto
Thomas in Old Toronto

New Circuit for Pool Pump

Can-Tek was very responsive from the time I reached out to them vs other electricians on homestars.
The quote was very detailed and Egor went above and beyond answering the questions I had about he job.
The job which required in-home and a outdoor buried cable was professional, on-time and on-budget.

Thank you Thomas! Glad that Can-Tek Electrical was able to meet you expectation!

Electrical

I had Can-Tek Electrical complete some general electrical repairs (install lighting fixtures, undercounter lights etc.) and was satisfied with the quick and professional service. Two thumbs up!

Thank you Andrew! Glad Can-Tek was able to meet your expectations!

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service. When my electrical stack came down in the ice storm Egor showed up promptly. Fixed it and waited for Toronto Hydro to show up.

Excellent communication and customer service.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very happy with the service

Egor came by and installed a track light and a pendant light for me. He was prompt, courteous, and very professional. The track light looks amazing, it was exactly how I wanted it.

I'm 100% satisfied with the service, I'd definitely recommend Egor.

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

Household Electrical Work

Joe and Egor were excellent! I need to have some broken outlets fixed, a ceiling fan installed, and also wanted my century-old home wired up with ethernet drops all over the house, with everything routed to a patch panel and switch in the utility closet.
Egor came to my house to evaluate the job and got back to me promptly with an estimate. Egor and Joe arrived promptly on the scheduled day and did all the work efficiently and cleanly - they even moved my personal effects out of the way to get access to the specific work sites, and replaced them when they were done. I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Thank you Rajiv! We are glad we've met all your expectations.
Thank you for your business.

Happy c.
Happy c.
1 review Barrie, ON

Lighting

Joe and Igor were amazing! They provided creative and common sense advice, considered my budget arrived on time and ensured the work was done properly! I really liked that they cared about the safety of my family. The addition of new lighting made an incredible difference in my home. This was definately money well spent!

iviohsin
iviohsin
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Electrical Work

Did a great job. Came on time, price came to exactly what they estimated, and most of all, the job was clean and quick. Would definitely recommend can-tek to others because of the great job they do. Joe and Igor are extremely friendly and easy to communicate with.

blockyer
blockyer

Household Electical Work

We called and explained the work required. Electrical fans installed. Lights installed outlets inspected and returned to working order. Installed lighting.
He indicated he would prepare and estimate and call back. The actual payment was exactly the same as quoted. The work was excellent and we had no followup needed.
He provided a time and day to complete work. I highly recommend Ego. We have used Ego on several occasions and have never been disappointed.

Thank you! I'm glad I could help!

Kyryll
Kyryll

Basement apartment electrical work

I had a great electrical job done for my basement apartment. Can-tek guys were fantastic at explaining what needs to be done and why, they worked quick and neat.
I am very happy with the final result. The space went from 2 dingy lightbulbs and a disconnected stove wire to a beautifully lit, cozy, and rentable apartment, set-up on its own breakers to separate it from the rest of the house.
Their pricing was competitive, and I would happily suggest others to hire them.

Thank you for the review! Glad you liked our work!

More about Can Tek Electrical

Can-Tek Electrical is a locally owned and operated electrical contractor servicing Toronto and the Great Toronto Area.  At Can-Tek we take on a wide range of residential and commercial electrical installation, repair and remodelling projects.
Whether you are looking to install new fixtures, finish your basement, or completely rewire your house, Can-Tek will provide a prompt, safe, reliable and efficient service.

Can-Tek is a certified installer of Lutron Lighting Control and Lutron Automated Shades and will attend to your home automation needs.

We maintain a $5,000,000.00 liability insurance and are WSIB compliant.