HomeStars  >  Electricians in Whitby  >  Brite Electrical Solutions

Myra K Hewson from Oshawa
Myra K Hewson from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replacement of outside receptacle

After many calls to other electrician's, Terry called me back promptly and was at my home within a few hours. He was quick and efficient in replacing a dated receptacle outside. I addition I got him to look into some future electrical updates. Great customer service, he graciously accommodated many questions from my 4.5 year.

Pleased I could help to get the pond back up and running.

Kris in Courtice
Kris in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Amateur Pump Install Remedied By Brite (Terry)

Our old pool pump was on the slow dive into failure and finally gave out this spring. We ordered a new pump and arranged to have it installed. The install through our local pool store didn't go as smoothly we had hoped. I had lost all patience and I just wanted it running so I got in touch with Terry through Homestars for the services I required. Over the last two days he's come to our rescue, highlighted some deficiencies with the pump (was found set for 220 from the manufacturer and hadn't been adjusted), wiring (only 115 on 220 wiring), mounting (was not secured to the pad) and remedied all to code. I will definitely be using Terry again for all my electrical needs, but I may only be using my local pool store for pool consumables pushing forward.

Eileen from Toronto
Eileen from Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen rewiring

I called Terry in a panic because my previously booked electrician cancelled on us last minute. We were renovating a kitchen and needed to install some outlets, including the stove and range hood, and move a light switch. Terry kindly agreed to work on a Saturday to get the work done. He was knowledgeable, professional and reasonably priced. We have and will continue to recommend Terry to our friends and family.

Ash from Toronto
Ash from Toronto

House Rewire

From the very first day Terry and his team made us feel like we were in good hands. He is truly a master electrician. Our house needed a lot of updates and he walked us through every step and cost. At the end of each day they cleaned up throughly and were very thoughtful especially since we have a little one running around. I felt confident trusting them to do it right and now I sleep comfortably knowing that our electrical has been updated by someone who truly knows what they are doing. My only regret? That I didn't find them sooner!

SW from Oshawa
SW from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Full rewire of older home

We were impressed with Brite Electrical Solutions from the moment they came to provide a proposal. Their detailed inspection of the house made us comfortable that they understood what was involved.

We asked that they treat the house as if one of their loved ones would be moving in, and that's what we received. We cannot speak highly enough of the service.

The work was on time, professionally conducted, and the whole house passed the ESA inspection. The house was spotless at the end of the work.

Additional costs (which were reasonable) were discussed in advance and there were no surprises on the final invoice.

Brite Electrical even helped out by making suggestions on a ceiling repair that we would have done the hard way.

In these days of watching renovations gone bad TV shows, it's so nice to come out from a major electrical renovation with comfort and confidence that the job was done right.

More about Brite Electrical Solutions

Brite Electrical Solutions
We are an Electrical company looking for other contractors/ companies who require electrical work from time to time or on an on going basis. We carry $5 million liability ins, $2 million vehicle ins. We are also a member of the Electrical Safety's -Authorized Contractor Program. What this means to you is that we have a 24 hour turnaround time after a permit is called in. Whether it be a residential or commercial project. Time is money! This will help you get to the next stage of your job much quicker!

We are a professional company looking to work with other professionals. Permits are always taken when required. NO EXCEPTIONS

You can see or ads in the Oshawa Yellow Pages, and Can Pages books