Brite Electrical Solutions

Frank
Frank
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Quick efficient effective service

Main panel breaker was defective.
Called Terry who picked up a new breaker and came straight over to make the swap.
Excellent response time, efficient and pleasant, professional service.
(Electrical main breaker had been starting to show some heat during operation)

Great client. pleased to be of service.

CCARTER
CCARTER
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Electrical Panel swap

Terry was professional, courteous and took the time to appropriately troubleshoot the problem we were having with flickering lights.

Terry made an appointment, was there on time, and left the area clean and tidy.

Very personable, knowledgeable and skilled.

Reasonable price (although we did not feel it was necessary to get a competing quote).

steph from Oshawa
steph from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace Ceiling Fan & vent existing Bathroom Exhaust Fan out the roof

We hired Terry to switch out our lighted ceiling fan in the kitchen and to connect our bathroom exhaust fan so it could vent out through the roof rather than the attic. We are so pleased. Terry went above and beyond! We appreciated that he went up into the attic and on the roof several times (in snow and ice) to satisfy himself and ensure everything was working properly and that snow and ice wasn't clogging anything, etc. Fairly priced. Responsive and easy to communicate with. We will definitely recommend Terry and would hire him for future projects!

Ronn Milrod in Courtice
Ronn Milrod in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

additional breaker and switches.

Amazing prompt response..work done same day as promised...efficient and friendly service by Terry who explained supplementary additional breaker required for safety reasons...no additional charge.
Highly professional. Job was small but still great service.

Great client! Glad I could help.

chris hiscott from Oshawa
chris hiscott from Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Update fuse panel to breakers

We hired Terry to update our fuse panel with breakers, replace our wire to the electric dryer as the old one was aluminum repair a plug in the kitchen plus put in a new plug in the laundry room. He did an awesome job with a fair price. Excellent clean work. Plus a fair, honest and great guy. I would highly recommend Terry for any electrical work. Thankls again Terry.
Chris and Wendy Hiscott

Great clients to work with!

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen renovation

Terry recently installed under cabinet lighting, a over the range microwave and updated my lighting in my kitchen. He was professional, knowledgeable and made some great suggestions for my project. He clearly take pride in his work. I would highly recommend Terry, and will use him again.

Thank you so much! It was great working with you and an honor helping you realize your vision for the kitchen!

Myra K Hewson from Oshawa
Myra K Hewson from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replacement of outside receptacle

After many calls to other electrician's, Terry called me back promptly and was at my home within a few hours. He was quick and efficient in replacing a dated receptacle outside. I addition I got him to look into some future electrical updates. Great customer service, he graciously accommodated many questions from my 4.5 year.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Pleased I could help to get the pond back up and running.

Kris in Courtice
Kris in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Amateur Pump Install Remedied By Brite (Terry)

Our old pool pump was on the slow dive into failure and finally gave out this spring. We ordered a new pump and arranged to have it installed. The install through our local pool store didn't go as smoothly we had hoped. I had lost all patience and I just wanted it running so I got in touch with Terry through Homestars for the services I required. Over the last two days he's come to our rescue, highlighted some deficiencies with the pump (was found set for 220 from the manufacturer and hadn't been adjusted), wiring (only 115 on 220 wiring), mounting (was not secured to the pad) and remedied all to code. I will definitely be using Terry again for all my electrical needs, but I may only be using my local pool store for pool consumables pushing forward.

Eileen from Toronto
Eileen from Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen rewiring

I called Terry in a panic because my previously booked electrician cancelled on us last minute. We were renovating a kitchen and needed to install some outlets, including the stove and range hood, and move a light switch. Terry kindly agreed to work on a Saturday to get the work done. He was knowledgeable, professional and reasonably priced. We have and will continue to recommend Terry to our friends and family.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Ash from Toronto
Ash from Toronto

House Rewire

From the very first day Terry and his team made us feel like we were in good hands. He is truly a master electrician. Our house needed a lot of updates and he walked us through every step and cost. At the end of each day they cleaned up throughly and were very thoughtful especially since we have a little one running around. I felt confident trusting them to do it right and now I sleep comfortably knowing that our electrical has been updated by someone who truly knows what they are doing. My only regret? That I didn't find them sooner!

More about Brite Electrical Solutions

Brite Electrical Solutions We are an Electrical company looking for other contractors/ companies who require electrical work from time to time or on an on going basis. We carry $5 million liability ins, $2 million vehicle ins. We are also a member of the Electrical Safety's -Authorized Contractor Program. What ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Whitby?