Max Appliance Repair

Lex from Pickering
Lex from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

repair oven

Technician came from Holland Landing (why?). Diagnostic cost was $150..too high. He took the mother board out. Came back and reinstalled the same mother board. This was May 11. Aug 10, same problem with oven. MAX refused to even consider honoring the 3 month warranty. Pretty pathetic customer service and PR. $406, with NO new parts was a large price to pay. I actually had given MAX name to a few friends. I will be calling them to take back my referral!!

Jason from North York
Jason from North York

My dryer has heat again! Excellent service!

My dryer had no heat. I contacted MAX Appliance Repair, and was assured someone would be at my house the following day within a 2 hour window (and provided me with times that suited me). I was provided with text messages, email(s) as well with status as to when the technician would be showing up. Evgeny arrived early and did a fantastic job. He left the area cleaner than when he first arrived. He was polite, courteous, meticulous, and only advised on the part that needed replacing, and not spend more than required.

Evgeny - thank you VERY much for all your help and expertise. It's greatly appreciated.

I will definitely be contacting MAX Appliance if/when I have future issues with my major appliances.

Microwave installation.

Beware of this company. I hired someone else through Homestars and this company called me later on to confirm my appointment, making me think that it was the same company I hired. They sent someone with no experience in installing a microwave. The technician drilled 3 holes to secure the microwave because he didn't measure properly. After several complaints and drillings he was able to secure the microwave properly. However, he didn't install the vent properly, now air is coming out the vent into my cabinet. I will have to hire someone else to repair the damage cause by this company. Also, they tried to charged me more than the company I hired. The company I hired was charging me $110+tax and this company is trying to charge me $180+tax for a job bad done. I guess I will have to go to court.

dryer in North York
dryer in North York

Dryer repair

Great job, Evgeny Kuzhil.
Please keep up the good work.
You were efficient and professional.
You also explained the diagnosis and what part was needed.
You ordered the part and came to fix it right away.
Now we have our dryer back. Thank you

torontoalissa in
torontoalissa in

Fridge repair

My fridge broke all of a sudden and I needed someone asap. Max Appliance sent me a technician the same night. My technician, Evgen, was very professional and nice. He fixed my fridge quickly and effectively. Very thankful for his help and would highly recommend.

D,  Boyce Amaebi-Okoro in Richmond Hill
D, Boyce Amaebi-Okoro in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge Repair

This was the first time I used this company. I called on a Sunday and was able to book an appointment the same day. Andrey was very knowledgeable, professional and efficient. He explained what the issue was and walked me through the repair process. My fridge is running well . I was very satisfied with the service so received from Andrey . I would ask for him again if I have an issue .

Gloria  from Toronto
Gloria from Toronto

Dryer Repair

My dryer stopped working suddenly and I had no idea what the problem was. I called Max Appliances and they assigned Evgeny Kuzhil as my servieman. He was very professional and polite and I was impressed at how quickly he diagnosed the problem. He was very transparent with the cost of fixing the broken belt in my dryer and he had it up and running in no time. I would highly recommend Max Appliances for all your repair needs as they are cost effective, prompt and professional.

Mirza in Arnprior
Mirza in Arnprior
2 reviews Arnprior, ON

washing machine diagnose and possible repair repair

I called for service on washer in my rented condo in Ottawa area. technician showed up too late while my tenant was waiting for him. technician told me he was sent by the office to the wrong address. I am a landlord living 8 hours away from Ottawa and based on reviews in Home Star I called Max Appliance Repair for this service. after diagnosis technician called me and said the cost of the repair will be 418.00 +tax and labor 220 +tax. I asked how I can be sure this will fix the problem? technician said if did not fix the issue, I will be refunded for what I paid for the parts but I have to pay the labor and he asked for cost of the parts as deposit. I said I pay the labor cost as deposit, if it worked then I pay for the parts, if it did not work you are paid for your labor already, I don't owe you and no refund. at this time he started to get upset and rude, he said the office should have got your credit card number before sending me here and he hung up on me.
then I received a call from the office telling me that I refused to pay for service call. I said, I have not refused to pay for service call and explained the situation. the office asked me to pay for service call. I accepted to pay and asked for the written report of diagnosis. they said you have to pay first. I paid and the report I received was less than one line, very unclear:
"Estimate for repair service: Parts 418.00+tax Labor 220.00 +tax"
as a landlord I expected to receive a reliable service and pay the bill with peace in mind but it was not the case and it was a very unpleasant experience.

Ronit  from Ronit Barzilay
Ronit from Ronit Barzilay
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ripped off

They charged me $180.00 plus $70.00 to change a hose. When the repair man quoted me he told me the price of the hose and said it would be a minimum cost for the labour.
I feel $180.00 labour to change a dryer hose is not a minimum cost, it’s a total rip off for 30 minutes of work.
Not happy!

S Wang  in Mississauga
S Wang in Mississauga

Super good

This morning I have realized my 20 year old dryer wasn’t working. Quickly google something. Found Max, the call was answered right away, and appointment was booked at noon time. Mr. Evgeny Kuzhil and his helper showed up on time. Diagnosis the problems, gave me a very reasonable quote. The dryer was repaired and was cleaned. And I also got few tips about how to shop washer and dryer in the future. If you need someone professional, quick responds, reasonable price. Call Max.

We are very happy that hear you were satisfied with our services!!!! We are here to help anytime and looking forward to doing business with you again.
All the best

More about Max Appliance Repair

Are your appliances not working properly? Are you experiencing issues with your fridge or stove?
Max Appliance Repair offers same day service for all major household appliances of all makes and models. We service and repair washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, fridges and dishwashers – from Samsung to LG, Bosch, Whirlpool, Frigidaire and more!
***
We offer professional, courteous and timely appliance repairs at competitive prices.
***
Max Appliance Repairs offers professional appliance repair services at competitive prices. We service all major appliances including stoves, ovens, fridges, dishwashers, washers and dryers. Regardless of make or model, we will get your appliances up and running again, often within the same day - give us a call today to book an appointment!