Max Appliance Repair

Max Appliance Repair

Reviews for Max Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Stove Repaire

The stove was completely "black" - nothing turned on. I phoned them this morning, they arrived just before 2 and left just before 3. All was working. The team was efficient and very polite. I could not ask for more. I will definitely use them again.
Great Service!!

LillyRen in Grimsby
LillyRen in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Washer and Dryer Repair

We called them to repair a washer and dryer in March, they charged us in full prior to actually completing the repair or having the parts to use, which happened a full month later. There was never an apology for our inconvenience, no explanation why it was taking so long and when I called to speak with a manager, no one ever called me back...the best I got was a dispatch who would pass on the message and couldn't help resolve the problem. When asked to come back to repair one of those appliances, they blatantly told me my 3 month warranty was no longer in effect even though it's only been 2 months since the actual repairs were done. The customer service is terrible and the work is even worse!! I gave them many times to redeem themselves since March but seems they don't care about their customers enough to do so.

Kelly in Kitchener
Kelly in Kitchener
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

I just added $90+ to having to replace the washer anyway

The technician took less than a minute to say “the drum was broken and would cost me as much as a new machine to replace, so go ahead and buy a new one.” I wish we could have simply determined that over the phone with a FaceTime call for a $10 consultation fee to save his time, gas and effort to come to me. Now I must buy a new washer AND add $92 to the pain of it all. Obviously feel bad about the whole experience.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Terrible

Terrible.
My washing machine was not working. They sent over the technician ( a term I use loosely). He told me I needed towels. I told him that this was a rental unit, and I couldnt just take the renters towels. He told me then there would be a big mess. I went and bought towels. He was constantly on the phone, and I could hear him watching YouTube videos of how to repair the machine, and calling someone for instructions. He thought it was the control board, and said he had to come back with the part. I was in this far, so I agreed. He came back and failed to repair it. He suggested that I need to buy a new laundry centre. Instead I called a new technician. The new tech told me the previous MAX Appliance repairman had broken the door lock, failed to reinstall the panel correctly, incorrectly replace the old control panel, and as a result he cou;ldnt even assess the problem. What a waste of time and money. I paid 80$ to a guy to destroy my washing machine. DO NOT CALL MAX APPLIANCE

Steph in Ottawa
Steph in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Appliances Repairs

Three appliances need repair. Technician investigates: need to replace fridge ice maker ($596), oven fan ($176) and dishwasher valve ($128). I choose to repair oven and dishwasher. I wait two days despite website stating ‘’same day household appliance repairs’’. (Note: these are two common parts). Technician replaces oven fan and dishwasher valve. Then technician finds leak from dishwasher circ pump, says it has been leaking for a while and it needs to be replaced for $278. Not sure why leak was not discovered during first visit. Given high repaircost, I decide to buy new dishwasher instead. Technician says I have to pay for valve because it has already been installed. In the end, I paid $502 for a new oven fan. Technician says there is nothing he can do. Manager says they already gave me some discount. Summary: unprofessional technician, impervious manager and false advertising.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dryer

I have used this company before my dryer issue, they provide prompt and professional service. On this occasion, Vlad provided same day service to fix my dryer that wasn’t heating up. He was very thorough and kept me informed of what he was doing. my dryer now sounds better than it did when I bought it. I highly recommend their services.

Erin in Oakville
Erin in Oakville
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Freezer Repair

Bogdan came to repair my broken freezer - he was friendly, on time, clean and did a fantastic job. I would recommend him without hesitation and will call again if I need any repairs.

Scotty in Mississauga
Scotty in Mississauga

Washing machine repair

Fast response, same day repair, polite efficient repair man. A little pricy though. Hopefully I get several more years out of my washer. Thank you Vlad- he did the repairs!

Roger Mandeville in Ottawa
Roger Mandeville in Ottawa

Rating 10 of 10 on excellence, timeliness, efficiency

Repairs on a Bosch dishwasher damaged by rodents. Max is the technician: identifies the problem within 2 minutes of arriving. Demonstrates the unimaginable!!! Mice have gnawed the sensor and the drain. Orders Bosch parts and cones back next working day for reinstallation and calibrating as per mfg instructions. All along, Max’s scheduling is instantly shiwn on iPhone, as are deposit for replacement parts and 2nd rendez-vous. Max is most diligent, well equipped, and delicate. Perfect interface with panicked clients. We strongly recommend

More about Max Appliance Repair

Are your appliances not working properly? Are you experiencing issues with your fridge or stove? Max Appliance Repair offers same day service for all major household appliances of all makes and models. We service and repair washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, fridges and dishwashers – from Samsung to LG, Bosch, Whirlpool, ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Milton?