Chris's Property Maintenance

Lyola in Edmonton
Lyola in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Job well done

Amazing service at great rates should be Chris' slogan. I can always rely on him to be at my door after each snowfall to clear my walkways and driveway. He does a tremendous job taking care of my lawn too. A few of my neighbours have even hired him after seeing the quality of his work. Chris takes pride in his work and it clearly shows

Thankyou Mrs Waters for your review. I deeply appreciate your business.

melly
melly
1 review Edmonton, AB

Lawn Care

Chris has been my lawn and snow guy for 2 years and he's been terrific! I'd definitely recommend his services.

Thanks Mel. I'm happy you're pleased with your services

More about Chris's Property Maintenance

Chris's Property Maintenance is here to help with all of your lawn care and snow removal needs. Hire us to manage your property this season. We are a full service landscaping and property maintenance company ready to assist you! We are now offering regular lawn care. ***** Our packages include: ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Edmonton?