S.N.G Landscaping

Lawn Maintenance
***S.N.G Landscaping's Main Operation is concentrated in Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord.*** ON
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Vaughan  >  S.N.G Landscaping

Reviews for S.N.G Landscaping

Pushkin

SNG did an amazing job dethatching my front lawn at the end of the summer. Several weeks after the grass recovered the lawn looks greener and healthier. I will definitely be calling SNG to do my dethatching again.

Hi G.
Thanks for your review.
We are committed to do the best job to our customers.
Happy New Year!!!

Fadimin

Gabriel came by after I called him and provided a thorough explanation of the services he can provide. I understood that it was a more personable service and I can expect to deal with him directly. Gabriel's service was spot-on, exactly what I had expected but failed to receive from other providers working in the same neighborhood. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend SNG and Gabriel in particular. It's the reliability and service that really impressed. Further, receiving a text to update that work has been completed is the icing on the cake. Thank you Gabriel! FM

Hi Fadi
Thanks so much for your warm words
We are committed to high standard service, will do our best for our customers
See you soon ?❄️?❄️
Gabriel

Gabriel and the team at SNG did an incredible job with my lawn services and weed control. You should use him for all your lawn need and I plan to use him again next year.

A.M.

Hi Adam, thank you very much for your great review. We definitely do work very hard to get great results and we are committed to high standard service. See you soon, Gabriel.

Gabriel and his team did an amazing job revitalizing and maintaining our lawn. He comes when he says he's going to come (and sends a quick text to let me know when he's been) and follows up with instructions for me if I need to water more. Our lawn was mess (after working with WeedMan last summer) and Gabriel completely transformed it for us. Weeds disappeared and our grass is lush and green again. Gabriel is awesome to work with. Highly recommend his services and will be going with him again next season!

Hi Sarah
Thank you very much for your warm words.
We are committed to high standards performance and we do our best to keep happy our customers.
It's a pleasure working with you as well.
Enjoy your lawn, we have few more weeks and ❄️.
See you soon

Eliav Kling

we had some bigger companies that took care of our lawn before we started with SNG.
SNG delivered what they have promised and beyond.
our grass looks amazing thanks to their careful treatment.
they know what they are doing and the results were showing up fairly quickly.
I would never go back to the big companies. here you talk to the guys that actually are performing the job and not to a sales person.

highly recommended!!

Hi Eliav,
Thank you very much for your warm words.
We are committed to high standards performance.
See you soon!

pinpinlu2014

They are really professional!!! My front yard looks really nice!!!! Great design ! Great price!! And high quality service!!

Hi Steve
It is a pleasure to meet you and your wife and work together. We do our best for our customers.
See you soon for the snow?

Erincwt
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My lawn was having so much weeds and it was out of control.
Gabriel was very informed and straight forward with the process and nothing was hidden or surprise.
He was reliable and trustworthy, more over I was very happy with the result of my lawn.
After detaching and one application of fertilizer, my lawn became so strong and green.
Not sure what he sprays over those weeds, they were dying after even one application.
I would definitely recommend S.N.G Landscaping over any company.
Thanks Gabriel for your great work!

Hi Erin.
Thank you very much for your great review.
We do our best to make happy our customers. Enjoy your great lawn. See you soon:)

ying.yingmfm
1 review , ON

As you can see how bad my backyard and front was before lol I didn't know how to deal with this after coming back from a long trip away. I saw the S.N.G ads on the street and was quite skeptical to call. I briefly talked to Gabriel over the phone and he said he will drop by to have a look and a discussion. Whithin half an hour, he showed up at my door. I took him around the front and back. He explained me what service he will provide and explain each step in so much detail including first cut, weed control, fertilizing and regular lawn care. I was already very convinced about his kind service. Later that day, he confirmed about the timeline. The next day, as committed, he came and did the first cut and texted him when completed. When I came back home, I almost couldn't recognize it is my garden. He was so thoughtful too that his people collected all the weeds and leaf nicely in the garbage bags. Drive way and everywhere is really clean. It is almost just like a magic. After, he texted me again asking whether I am satisfied and reminded me watering. His service is really 100% . I would recommend to anyone!

Hi Ying,
Thank you very much for your fantastic review. We are very appreciate.
We do our best for our customers.
See you soon:)

ivinichenko
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Thank you for the wonderful work. Would definitely use again and highly recommend! Everything was completed one-time, the crew was very respectful and effective.

Hi Inna.
Thank you very much for your great review.
Was very difficult to find the ground!!! Crazy job there. Now you can enjoy of your NEW backyard.
See you soon and thank you again.

Mark from Newmarket

SNG was great to deal with for our spring cleanup and gardening this year. We were quoted separate options and were able to choose the package we wanted. SNG supplied exactly what we were looking for and provided updates via text so we were constantly in the loop. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend SNG for their gardening work!

Dear Mark and Olga,
Thank you so much for your warm words. It is very rewarding knowing that your clients appreciate your work and keeps us happy as well to perform better every day.
Now enjoy your front and back yard and new flower beds.
Have agreat weekend.

More about S.N.G Landscaping

At S.N.G Landscaping, we’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening solutions. S.N.G Landscaping services the areas of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord, specializing in high-quality landscaping, lawn care and snow removal. We provide complete landscaping and lawn maintenance, while providing each client with a personalized plan to fit their needs. When arranging a customized landscape for every client, S.N.G Landscaping provides realistic and reasonably priced planning, guided by your requests, needs and existing landscape.

Our objective is to provide our customers with convenience by tackling the hardships of winter through upscale professional and friendly services. Our staff consists of certified snow management professionals and professional landscapers who strive to make a difference in the community. As a company, our mission is to provide excellent services by creating a safe environment year round.

As the owner of S.N.G Landscaping, I would like to make your winter nicer and your ground maintenance hassle free. In addition, we offer special discounts for seniors and people with physical disabilities. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ensure quality work every time.