S.N.G Landscaping

Reviews for S.N.G Landscaping

Luna in Vaughan
Luna in Vaughan

Snow removal

I’ve been hiring S.N.G for snow removal for a couple years and all I can say is that they are the best! Very prompt service, your driveway is always clean before you get to work in the morning. The only time they are not showing up is when there’s snow storm and nobody is on the street. Price is fair as well. Highly recommended, actually I’ve already referred some friends and will keep doing so in the future. Thanks Gab!!

Hi Luna,
We do our best for our customers, it's a pleasure working with people like you.
Have a safe winter, see you soon ❄😂

Ilan  in Vaughan
Ilan in Vaughan

Landscaping and snow removal

Great service when it comes to landscaping and snow removal always does a clean job and always on time
Really would recommend S.N.G for winter / summer / spring / fall

Hi Ilan,
We do our best for our customers and we are committed to provide high quality services
Have a safe winter, see you soon...

Maple
Maple

S.N.G Landscaping
416.995.6090
164 Dufferin Hill Dr
Vaughan
L4K

To the S.N.G landscaping team,
Thank you for transforming my front and back yards. The guys worked diligently and efficiently. They took care of the weeds in the back yard as well as mowed our lawn to the highest professional degree.
As well, they cleaned and trimmed our flower beds and spread black mulch to aesthetically reshape the look of our house.
Overall, the team delivered exactly what was asked of and beyond.
Thank you again Gabriel and we are looking forward to work with you this winter season and of course in the future.
Greg.

Hi Greg,
We do our best for our customers.
It's a pleasure working with you
See you soon ❄❄❄

Saeed G in Vaughan
Saeed G in Vaughan

Lawn care and snow removal

I used SNG last winter for my snow removal and they were great. Always on-time and my driveway was clean. In summer I used them for lawn care and weed control. I never noticed my grass is growing. I recommend them to all my neighbours.

Hi Saeed,
thank you for your review we do our best for our customers and it is always pleasure to work with you.
Gabriel

Ellen
Ellen
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn maintenance and weed control

We were always aware of SNG landscaping in our area when we moved into our house. However 2 yrs after we settled in and going with other companies to resod and maintain our lawn we were not happy with the way it turned out. We attempted to save money with the projects but as a result we ended up with weeds and an unreliable company to maintain our lawn.

We called SNG and Gabriel came within a few days while other places couldn’t come for a quote till the following week. He provided us a game plan to get our lawn back in order. You can tell he takes pride in his work and that shows whenever he comes for a visit. Every time Gabriel and his team come they always send us a message with what was done and instructions to keep your lawn beautiful. We’re so glad we found them and hired them. The communication and reliability alone is worth it! Thanks so much!

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for your review.
We do our best for our customers.
It's a pleasure working with you guys!
Have a nice weekend!

A
A

Season Landscaping

Gabriel is very upfront and honest regarding his work, for the last season they were very much accommodating for me as they took me on late during the summer. I am very much satisfied with Gabriel & his team for the efficient and detailed work they did the whole season.

Hi A,
We are doing our best for our customers, it's a pleasure working with people like you.
Enjoy the rest of the summer, see you soon

atchernobrivets
atchernobrivets
1 review , ON

Landscaping

I’ve been using SNG’s services for over 2 years now and I would strongly recommend it. Very high quality service and professional attitude. Thank you Gabriel!

Hi Alex,
Thank you for your great review.
the team works very hard to get really good results. It's a pleasure working with you!
see you soon?

F&R in Vaughan
F&R in Vaughan

Backyard landscaping

SNG saved are backyard, they were great to deal with they did what they said they were going to do and it looks great!!! We have no issue in recommending then to anyone looking for an honest hardworking contractor who delivers great results.

Hi Rosa,
Thank you very much for your review.
Is our pleasure working with customers like you and Frank. Enjoy the back yard.
See you soon,

Michael in Thornhill
Michael in Thornhill

Backyard landscaping

Our backyard was a mess. We had a trampoline which killed all the grass and after getting rid of it the whole back yard filled up with weeds. We tried to fight them ourselves but eventually gave up, so I called Gabriel.
They cleaned the whole yard and sprayed it to get rid of the unwanted growth, but kept the plants we did want. Later on the filled the uneven ground with soil and placed grass on top. They also didba complementary cleaning of the front yard. The outcome is beautiful and very far from the yard look like before. Gabriel and his team worked hard and finished the job quickly and with no problems.

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for your review.
We do our best for our customers.
Enjoy now your new backyard. See you soon,

Angela Giordano in Maple
Angela Giordano in Maple

Landscaping

I cannot express how thankful I am to find such an amazing landscaping company like SNG Landscaping.
The professionalism and expertise is outstanding!
This is the first time having to hire a landscaper for my home with little knowledge of the process, different type of trees, flowers, etc to choose and what would be suitable for my yard based on our needs and lack of availability on my part to maintain.
Gabriel, the owner and operator really took the time to explain everything so I could make an informed decision on what I would be happy with.
Gabriel helped me to choose the trees, flowerbeds, maintenance package and helped me to stay within my budget without comprising on beauty and health of my front/backyard.
I also love the fact that I always get a text confirming his visit each week and what was done which I really appreciate.
Gabriel has a really nice personality and a pleasure to have as our landscaper.
I highly recommend SNG Landscaping!

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It's a pleasure working with clients such as yourself and Ali. We also strive for the best quality and customer satisfaction in the industry. Have a nice day, Gab.

More about S.N.G Landscaping

At S.N.G Landscaping, we’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening solutions. S.N.G Landscaping services the areas of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord, specializing in high-quality landscaping, lawn care and snow removal. We provide complete landscaping and lawn maintenance, while providing each client with a personalized plan to fit their needs. When arranging a customized landscape for every client, S.N.G Landscaping provides realistic and reasonably priced planning, guided by your requests, needs and existing landscape.

Our objective is to provide our customers with convenience by tackling the hardships of winter through upscale professional and friendly services. Our staff consists of certified snow management professionals and professional landscapers who strive to make a difference in the community. As a company, our mission is to provide excellent services by creating a safe environment year round.

As the owner of S.N.G Landscaping, I would like to make your winter nicer and your ground maintenance hassle free. In addition, we offer special discounts for seniors and people with physical disabilities. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ensure quality work every time.