Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for Chris's Property Maintenance

Anna in Edmonton
Anna in Edmonton

Snow Removal & Garden Maintenance

Chris and his crew have serviced my property for two years. The snow removal and garden care are excellent. As a senior, I really appreciate their friendly attitude, quick response for snow removal, regular yard maintenance, and reliability. Thank you Chris and Crew.

Thanks Ann

We're definitely very fortunate to have such great clients like yourself!

LC
LC

Fall cleanup yard work

T6C 0L2

Chris was very quick to respond to my request; he came out to our property to have a look and provide an estimate, and the next day he and his team were out to clean up our yard, cut back plants, and clean our eaves. As we were out of the house while the work was being completed, he even sent pictures to show our property looking fantastic when he was done. I would definitely recommend Chris and will call on him again for our property maintenance needs--Thanks, Chris!

Thanks Liz!! It was a pleasure working for you!!

Karen
Karen

Lawn care

Chris did an outstanding job of looking after my property. When searching for a company to do my property maintenance I called several numbers and left messages and Chris' company was the only one who called me back with in a day. The yard always looked great and Chris was easy to get a hold of if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Chris' Property Maintenance to others.

Thank you Karen!!! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us!!! Hopefully we'll see you next spring :-)

Sherry
Sherry

Lawn services

Chris does a great job, very responsible and stays in communication with any updates or changes to scheduling.

Rosenthal H.
Rosenthal H.

Lawn Cutting

T6C 0L2

Reliable, Quick, Clean and Efficient! Chris and his crew always show up when promised to cut the lawn. Chris is very honest to deal with, and happy to provide extra information and advice as required. And an unexpected practice for today's world, is that Chris answers the phone!! They accommodated that first cut within 48 hours....Service with a Smile too!!! I absolutely recommend Chris' Property Maintenance to family and friends.
Thank you for great service and value and saving me quickly when my equipment broke down!!

It's always good to hear how we're doing and appreciate the great review!

draigfyre
draigfyre

Full lawn maintenance

Chris was very accommodating and professional. He was able to give me a quote, send the contact and schedule me in straight away. Definitely worth every penny we pay. Thank you for your great attitude and helping maintain our lawn!

Thanks for the great review!! We take pride in offering superior customer service!! It's always good to hear our customers think so too

Snow Removal and Spring Clean Up

We used Chris's company for snow removal and had him come do a spring clean up on the lawn. We are very happy with the work and the attention to detail. Chris and his team do great work!

Thank you for your review, it's greatly appreciated! We're glad to see the two of you are happy with our service

Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Spring Clean Up

We had Chris and his team do our spring cleaning this year. Excellent communication, came when he said he would, and left my lawn in fantastic shape all for a great price. I would definitely recommend him!

Thank you Jocelyn!! We look forward to seeing you again next year!!

Budget Blinds Edmonton & St. Albert
Budget Blinds Edmonton & St. Albert

Spring Yard Cleanup

T6C 0L2

We just had Chris and his crew do our spring yard cleanup. Chris gave me a heads-up courtesy call to let me know exactly when they'd be by. His team showed up on time and were efficient and thorough. They also did a bonus service of raking out under each of our 10 mature trees and picking up the pine cones and debris. Fantastic service and great value! I would highly recommend this company. Thanks Chris!

Thank you for your review!!! We look forward to seeing you next year!!

richard.wetmore
richard.wetmore

Snow removal

The side walk is cleared quickly and the work is completed early in the day

Thank you Richard.

More about Chris's Property Maintenance

Chris's Property Maintenance is here to help with all of your lawn care and snow removal needs.

Hire us to manage your property this season. We are a full service landscaping and property maintenance company ready to assist you!

We are now offering regular lawn care.

*****

Our packages include:

 Lawn Mowing
 Edging
 Fertilizing (2 separate applications)

*****

Monthly rates range from $100-$185 (depending on Lott size and frequency)

We are professional, reliable, courteous, and insured with $1 million in liability insurance. Sign up now for our summer services!

Give us a call today for a free estimate!