NorthGuard Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Beeton  >  NorthGuard Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for NorthGuard Windows & Doors

Len in Wellington

We are very pleased with our experience with Northguard. We replaced 4 doors as well as our patio sliding door. The quality of the products is excellent and the install was completed all in one day.

Thank you Len your for positive feedback. Our goal is to always provide the highest product quantity and excellent customer service.

Alex

amazing prices with an outstanding service! I am very very very happy with the finished work.
NorthGuard is the Windows

Thank you very much for your outstanding review! Easy, polite, and amazing customer.

I had my front door replaced and back door glass replaced by Northguard windows and doors, the job was done very professionally, neat and on time just like they said it would be. I have already sent several referrals to Northguard windows and doors.

thank you very much for your awesome review.

I had a great experience with Northguard, they had great knowledge of the product. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends, I highly suggest to use this company.

Thank you very much for your review.

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I called Northguard windows and doors to come and estimate on replacing my backyard windows. My current windows were about 40 years old and it was starting to degrade so I knew it was about time. Northguard came in and gave me a wonderful quote. Now I have new windows :)

Thank you very much for your review.

Jonathan

Very pleased with everything! I was given the proper information that my wife and I were looking for, and they were able to create something so outstanding! Thank you for your great customer service! Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Enjoy!

Mia

I had my front entrance door done by NorthGuard and I am truly happy with their services. They were very knowledgeable, professional, prompt, and most importantly provided outstanding customer service. They were able match my wants and educate me about their products, options, and price ranges for my door. One thing that I really liked was they were able to picture exactly what I wanted, which made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable! I will definitely recommend NorthGuard to my family and friends. Thank you again!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Jeff in Kitchener

NorthGaurd provided excellent customer service and products. Was able to explain everything to me and my father efficiently and with a great price overall! I had checked around and found their price could not be beaten.

Definitely, would recommend this company to others looking for a great price, great service, and great products!

Thank you very much for your awesome review. When our customers are happy it makes us happy too. Feel free to contact our team at anytime.

Alex

My wife and I needed to get a new door because our house is over 20 years old and the wood was completely corroding. NorthGuard came to give us an estimate same day and provided us with an enormous array of options at extremely fair prices. I cannot begin to tell you how happy my wife is with the new door. Coming home from work and walking into the house is a whole new experience. If you need your door replaced these are the guys!!!!!!!!

Thank you Alexander for you kind words. We are glad that you and your wife are satisfied with our service and product. thank you for choose NorthGuard Windows and Doors.

Edan in T.O.

NorthGuard windows and doors came into my office for the rescue. We needed a heavy duty steel door that could impress our clients and for the durability of the door. Our goal was to save money on the door, as well on heating and cooling cost. Northguard Windows and Doors delivered the door in less than 45 days. We highly recommend you to contact their team.

thank you very much for your kind words you're more than welcome to call us at any time. NorthGuard Windows and Doors appreciate customers like yourself. Easy, Fun and understanding.

More about NorthGuard Windows & Doors

NorthGuard Windows & Doors is a Canadian company located in the heart of Vaughan. We offer a wide selection of doors & entry doors from the best brands and quality. Our installers are hand-selected professionals, factory trained and fully insured. We offer up to 30% off on all front door ...