NorthGuard Windows & Doors

Reviews for NorthGuard Windows & Doors

Lucy in Mississauga
Lucy in Mississauga

Windows and doors replacement

We had a wonderful experience with Northguard they changed all of our homes windows and doors. We highly recommend Northguard for your windows and doors replacement. They are clean and very experienced.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.
Remember if you recommend us to a friend we will provide you a store credit for your future job.

fantastic r.
fantastic r.
1 review Brechin, ON

Entry Door Supplier

The Entry doors that northguard provides are beautiful and always keep my clients happy. As a contractor it's very important to deliver great service and outstanding quality products. Thank you Emanuel for your consistent efforts on providing great service.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are always happy to see consistant returning customers.

ALEX.K
ALEX.K

Entry Door Replacement

Thank you NorthGuard for creating our beautiful fiberglass entry door. We love our door and our friends can’t stop talking about it. Now we are hosting more bbqs then we ever could imagine. Once again thank you.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Len in Wellington
Len in Wellington

Entrance doors, garage entry doors, patio sliding door

We are very pleased with our experience with Northguard. We replaced 4 doors as well as our patio sliding door. The quality of the products is excellent and the install was completed all in one day.

Thank you Len your for positive feedback. Our goal is to always provide the highest product quantity and excellent customer service.

Alex
Alex

Front Door.

amazing prices with an outstanding service! I am very very very happy with the finished work.
NorthGuard is the Windows

Thank you very much for your outstanding review! Easy, polite, and an amazing customer.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

FRONT DOOR AND BACK GLASS DOOR REPLACED

I had my front door replaced and back door glass replaced by Northguard windows and doors, the job was done very professionally, neat and on time just like they said it would be. I have already sent several referrals to Northguard windows and doors.

thank you very much for your awesome review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front steel door and back yard sliding door

I had a great experience with Northguard, they had great knowledge of the product. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends, I highly suggest to use this company.

Thank you very much for your review.

Private User reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Window replacement

I called Northguard windows and doors to come and estimate on replacing my backyard windows. My current windows were about 40 years old and it was starting to degrade so I knew it was about time. Northguard came in and gave me a wonderful quote. Now I have new windows :)

Thank you very much for your review.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Entrance Door

Very pleased with everything! I was given the proper information that my wife and I were looking for, and they were able to create something so outstanding! Thank you for your great customer service! Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Enjoy!

Mia
Mia

Entrance Door

I had my front entrance door done by NorthGuard and I am truly happy with their services. They were very knowledgeable, professional, prompt, and most importantly provided outstanding customer service. They were able match my wants and educate me about their products, options, and price ranges for my door. One thing that I really liked was they were able to picture exactly what I wanted, which made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable! I will definitely recommend NorthGuard to my family and friends. Thank you again!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

More about NorthGuard Windows & Doors

NorthGuard Windows & Doors is a Canadian company located in the heart of Vaughan. We offer a wide selection of doors & entry doors from the best brands and quality. Our installers are hand-selected professionals, factory trained and fully insured. We offer up to 30% off on all front door replacement, Free Lifetime Warranty, and discounts for seniors. Contact us Today and Recieve a FREE Quote!