Shine Squad

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for Shine Squad

Great job!

Beau did a great job with our windows! He is very professional and we are really pleased with the results. He is very detail oriented and made sure the job was done completely and thoroughly. We would highly recommend his services.
Theresa and Mike

Thanks Theresa and Mike. It was a pleasure meeting you. And thank you again for the opportunity to make your home shine! See you next year!

Andrew Jablonski in North york
Andrew Jablonski in North york

Amazing exterior window cleaning by Shine Squad !!!

My exterior windows were cleaned by Beau from Shine Squad today and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Beau arrived at my home on time and ready to go. Beau was very meticulous with his work and went over problem spots over and over again until he was satisfied that each window was perfectly clean. It was a sunny day today and I was pleasantly surprised to clearly see that there was no residue left from the rinsing of the windows. Beau explained to me that he uses a water filtration system that removes minerals and any other deposits from the water he uses for cleaning the windows.

I am very impressed by Beau and the work that he did today and highly recommend him to anyone looking for exterior window cleaning services. Beau and his company are best in class !!!

Thanks Andrew for those very kind words. I'm so happy your pleased with how it turned out. Shiny clean windows can make the world of difference! See you next time...

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Our gutters were clogged with leaves and we wanted them cleaned right away. The Shine Squad responded right away with a quote and were here within the week. When the young man showed up to do the job he was very friendly and professional. The job was done quickly and left no mess. I would have given him a 10 out of 10 rating but it hasn't rained yet to test the gutters. LOL
Thank you Beau Hicks. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Thanks Donna. You shouldn't have a problem at all with the next rain fall! Those gutters are as good as new! And let's hope that rain doesn't come for a while eh...

Janet in Oakville
Janet in Oakville

Gutter & Exterior/ Interior Window Cleaning

Beau is extremely professional and personable. He exudes an amazing pride of workmanship, and is so conscientious. He also accommodated my environmental hypersensitivities by using the soap that I am most familiar and comfortable with, which I really appreciated. My husband and I were very impressed with the entire process: the prompt assessment and quotation, the correspondence prior to the job, the work conducted, the end result and follow-up. We are pleased to have him as a part of our home care team and look forward to his return in the fall.
As a small town girl, a previous Mystery Shopper, Special Education Resource Teacher, parent and someone who seeks excellence with an eye for detail, I am happy to endorse Beau as an individual as well as his business worth ethic and customer care. He exceeded our expectations.

Thanks so much Janet for those very kind words. It was a real pleasure meeting you and your family. And I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future, keeping your home Shine Squad clean!

Bob  from Oakville
Bob from Oakville

Window Cleaning

Beau turned up when he said and did an excellent job at cleaning all the windows on our property. He was very professional created no mess, which considering our house has white stucco walls was not easy.

Thanks so much for the kind review. You have a beautiful home and it was a pleasure making it shine! See you next time!

Jill from Burlington
Jill from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent service

I was extremely pleased with the high quality window cleaning by Shine Squad. This local company provides excellent work and top-notch customer service. Thanks for the great job, done in such a timely and considerate way!

Thanks so much Jill for your kind words. And thank you for choosing Shine Squad! We look forward to making your home shine for years to come!

Cleaning of eves troughs

Very pleased with service offered by Shine Squad. Quoted price was exactly the same as final cost. Service was efficient and well done. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Grace Ross from Etobicoke
Grace Ross from Etobicoke

Clean, fair

Beau is a treat! He is professional, personable and incredibly hard working. He cleared some evestroughs at the back of our home that had years of compacted leaves. Went beyond expectations. Worth every penny, when the job is done right. And it will be.

Thanks so much Grace for those kind words. We try our best to exceed our clients expectations. Look forward to working with you again!

cyndy in Toronto
cyndy in Toronto

eaves and windows

Beau returned a requested quote within a few hours and we lined up a time for service in a week. My roof has a very high angle and he had a hard time getting to the top parts to get the leaves but he did and I appreciate his willingness to get the job done. I have need had my windows cleaned professionally and I really appreciate how great they look. Very friendly and reasonable prices.

Hi Cyndy, it was a pleasure working for you. You have a beautiful home and it shows pride of ownership. Certainly cleaning the windows and gutters adds to that pride of ownership. We look forward to working with you again in 2018.

Rachael in Toronto
Rachael in Toronto

Gutter clear out

Great customer service, they responded quickly to my request and completed the service within a week. Their prices were also great. They completed more work than I originally asked for and gave me a great deal. They were awesome to let me know what was really needed, I didn’t feel like their were selling something I didn’t need. Will have them again next year for sure. Thanks

So happy to hear your 100% satisfied with our service Rachael. We look forward to working with you again next year! Take care and have a safe and enjoyable winter.

More about Shine Squad

At Shine Squad, we pride ourselves on taking care of your home or business as if it was our own.

Safety is our top priority. Windows and gutters are cleaned from the ground using water-fed poles and high-powered vacuums.

All employees are bonded and insured.