New View Window Cleaning

Reviews for New View Window Cleaning

Nora from Toronto
Nora from Toronto

window cleaning

I wanted to share how wonderful Brian and his crew are. They are professional and thorough. I found one of the screens slightly pulled out of the screen trim and Brian without hesitation came back promptly and fixed it. It was an easy fix and not a huge deal but he made the time and took care of it. The customer service and promptness to fix a detail is what prompted me to take the time to write this review. I trust Brian with my house, that I gave him permission to go in when we were not home. I also had a deadline when i needed the windows clean and despite the busy schedule, they fit me in! He takes his window business very seriously and wants ensures quality and that his customers are happy. I will continue to use his company and refer others. Its one thing to do windows well, its another to come back and make sure everything is right. Thanks again!

David from East York
David from East York

Excellent, but with reservations

I’ve used this company twice now and both times the work has been excellent. No question of that. This time Patrick and a colleague did a great job of cleaning my windows. I was very happy with the end result.

Here’s the problem. The window cleaning itself is first rate. It’s setting up the appointment for the cleaning where I ran into ongoing problems. Here a run down:

- I called New View Window Cleaning to set up an appointment. I was told that they couldn’t schedule an appointment at the moment and that they’d call me back. They never did.

- Two or three working days later I did receive an e-mail from the company telling me that I’d sent *them* an e-mail message to a wrong address. I had no idea what they were talking about. I sent no e-mail. They must have had my e-mail address from when I used them the first time.

- So I called New View and asked about the strange message I’d received. “Oh, that was a mistake. You shouldn’t have received that.” Okay. So I asked to make an appointment for window cleaning and this time they were able to give me a date. For a day about three weeks later. Closer to the day they said that they’d contact me to narrow down the specific time.

- A few days after that my phone rings. It’s New View. I answer. “Who is this?” they asked. “Well, you called me,” I answered. They told me that they’d made some sort of mistake with a customer and they were trying to track down which customer. Weird. I gave my name. “Oh, it wasn’t you,” they said. “Never mind.”

- The day of the cleaning arrived and they hadn’t contact me with the time. So I called them. I was given a time. A few minutes later they called me to confirm my e-mail address. The same e-mail address they’d mistakenly used weeks before.

Honestly, I’ve never seen such confusion and clumsiness in something as simple as setting up an appointment. Again, the window cleaning itself is excellent. But this company put me through the ringer to get there. I'm giving New View 10 out of 10 for the quality of the cleaning. But if I could, I'd give them 1 out of 10 for their office staff.

Robert Coatsworth from Toronto
Robert Coatsworth from Toronto

Windopw cleaning

Great service and great staff!
I am a repeat customer over 5 plus years.
Use these guys! They are conscientious and careful.
That is all I have to say but this website wants 30 words so blah blah blah.

Hello Robert:

Thank you for the humour and the great review. We live very busy lives and for you to take the time to post the review is very much appreciated. Thank you again.

Sungy
Sungy

I can see!

We had moved into the house in December and the windows were pretty murky, I can say that is not the case anymore. They did such a wonderful job, and with attention to detail with all the windows and glass doors. Such a great job!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate the feedback.
Brian and Team!

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto

EAVESTROUGH CLEANING AFTER A LARGE SNOWFALL

After using two other companies and being so disappointed, we found New View.

Not only are they professional, accommodating and offer competitive pricing. They always seem to squeeze me in when I forget to book.

I booked an appointment for today and after waking up to our first large snowfall, I thought they would be cancelling. SURPRISE!!! 8:30 am there was a knock on my door and a nice man with a ladder! WOW -A+++++

Hello Darlene:

Thank you so much. We aim to please and have hard working staff ( Derek , part owner, was the nice man btw ).

Eaves and window cleaning

Brian does an outstanding job providing very competent people who perform independently and efficiently. i have always been impressed. if he suggests eaves cleaning, it may save lots of trouble because if the water doesn't flow to and out the downspouts, it will find somewhere to go, likely inside your house through the nail holes holding up the eaves.

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation to other homeowners about the importance of eavestrough cleaning, a small cost compared to repairs from water damage.

PeterBloor
PeterBloor

No warning given

They quoted for the job and said they could do it on June 9th - they actually turned up without warning on May 18th.
We had requested a quote from a different cleaner because of the delay.
Was not impressed with the lack of communication and will not use New View again.

Thank you for your reply. As we strive to service our customers promptly we came early as you stated that we could "just show up" unannounced before the original date. So sorry that we surprised you. We thought it would be a nice surprise. We will aim to make a courtesy call before such an occurrence in the future. Brian

digli
digli

Exterior window cleaning

The person doing the work (Derek) was, as always, very nice to work with and did a thorough job. I would highly recommend both Derek and New View Window Cleaners.

Thank you for your praises. Looking forward to helping you this fall.

Ellen M.
Ellen M.

Window washing

Excellent work, very lovely people who did the work, didn't rush away, followed instructions with a smile.
A pleasure!

Hello Ellen:
Thank you. Was a pleasure for us too. We like making such a difference!

More about New View Window Cleaning

Visit us at www.newviewwindowcleaning.ca!

Services we offer:

* window cleaning
* eavestrough cleaning
* minor eavestrough repair
* simple downspout disconnection
* window washing
* gutter cleaning
* branch cutting

We offer excellent customer service, with your satisfaction in mind for the longterm!