Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M6B 3C9
House Cleaning Exteriors
Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Raj in Mississauga
Raj in Mississauga

Excellent

We hired Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning a few years ago and had excellent results and service. We tried a few other companies - none of which compared, so we went back to Maple. They once again proved excellent, timely work and the cleanup was immaculate. They cleaned out our eaves very thoroughly and went up on the roof to make sure the job was properly done. Our windows as well are clean and shiny.

Helen Callan in Toronto
Helen Callan in Toronto

Exterior and Interior window cleaning

We hired Maple Window Cleaners in early Spring because of their positive reviews on Homestars. We needed the windows of our 3 storey 100+ year old house in sparkling condition after a renovation prior to our real estate agent booking photos and a video. Some of the windows had paint spots from the Reno and were delicate original leaded glass, some were modern and some on the third floor were very difficult to access even with a ladder. The Maple staff, Larry and Larkin were really personable, fast, efficient and meticulous. Larkin even took a leaded glass window down and cleaned it in the laundry tub in order to do it properly. They

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, I appreciate your business!

Great service and communication

Maple Window & Eves Cleaning did a fantastic job cleaning the outside and inside of the windows on our commercial building. They were very detail orriented and efficient. I was very impressed with their safety practices. Their office and workers were always polite and provided great customer service. I would use them again and refer to anyone.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning!
I appreciate your business.

Matt in North York
Matt in North York

Best in the business

This is our second time using the team at Maple Window. They always perform professionally and with great care when working on our home. We will continue to use them as an annual service to keep our home looking great.

Thanks Matt. Will always do a perfect job for you!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Great experience on eavestrough cleaning, outstanding customer service

We had a great experience with Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning. We got a referral from a family member for fairly priced eavestrough cleaning services and were happy to see the outstanding Homestars reviews.

Anna, the office manager, provided a quote promptly and the company was relatively flexible in booking us a slot after most of the leaves had fallen. We also dealt with the President, Yitzie, who was very responsive to questions by email.

They also kindly fixed a couple of our downspouts which had issues.

We will use them again and recommend them to anyone as an honest, reliable service provider.

Thanks for recognizing! I appreciate you business. Yitzie

Duncan Boyce in Toronto
Duncan Boyce in Toronto

Gutter Guards

My 2 older boys have moved out of the house and I'm at that age when climbing a ladder can be a disaster (my dad fell off ladders 3 times ... you think he would have learned the first time).
I felt like it was time for a professional solution. I got several quotes for various over priced products but found the both the product and price for gutter guards at Maple Windows to be excellent.
They were able to complete the installation in one week which was amazing. But even more amazing was the professional manner in which the product was installed.
They went beyond the call of duty even installing a splash guard (which I had purchased previously) to stop problem with overflow caused by a valley bringing too much water down and bypassing the eves.
I am in no way affiliated with this company but if you are looking for a permanent solution to cleaning eves then this is the company to do it for you.

Very nice review, thank you Duncan! We appreciate your business and referrals. Yitzie

frances
frances

Exterior Windows

This was our first time having Maple Windows come and clean our windows. I was a bit concerned as we had replaced new windows and didn’t want them to be scratched. The guys did a fabulous job and was very careful. I was so impressed with not just the professionalism from when I called and spoke to Anna and the guys who came to do the job but as well how though everyone was. It has exceeded my expectation and will continue to have them come back to our home. Thank you for the wonderful job and experience.

Nando
Nando

Consistent Service!

We hired Maple Window to clean our exterior windows and skylights in May and now again in October. The service is easy to book through Anna. She notified us the day before to expect the cleaners to arrive within a two hour window. The guys were on time and worked efficiently to clean all windows and frames. It's nice that the guys use ladders and not the extended poles. We received the invoice later that evening and were happy that e-transfer was a payment option. We will hire Maple Window again in 2019 and continue to refer them to our neighbours.

Thanks for sharing your Experience Nando!
We use ladders as we are more detailed then most companies in the GTA. The only way to get it perfect is to be right there, detail clean and inspect. I appreciate your business!

tyronbreytenbach
tyronbreytenbach

Annual fall cleaning (eaves)

I hired these guys for an annual cleanup, our gutters are quite tough to reach and we have a steep roof, so regular cleaning is a must for good drainage. Maple responded quickly and gave a clear timeline and also notified me the day before the work. I'd use them again because the process was efficient and quality of work was high.

Thanks Tyron! We will always give you high quality service as you describe. I appreciate your business!

John in North york
John in North york

Great job and very efficient

Cleaned eavestrough, cleaned exterior windows and in addition. repaired one shingle on the roof too. Very fast response and was able to complete all 3 tasks in a very efficient manner.

Thanks John, I appreciate your business!

Yitzie

More about Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning is a professional Windows and Eaves Cleaning company that services the GTA and surrounding areas. Our services include:

Window Cleaning
Eavestrough Cleaning
Eavestrough Repairs
Pressure Washing
and more

We specialize in high-end delicate work, and are dedicated to providing superior customer satisfaction that will leave even our most demanding customers satisfied. Our company is insured with the WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) and has full liability insurance that covers you in the event of any accident, whether to a worker, your home or you. At Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning safety is, and always will be our main priority, but in case of an accident you can be assured that we are completely insured. Whether you need residential or commercial services, big or small, call or email Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning, and start seeing the difference today!