Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
House Cleaning Exteriors
Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Great experience on eavestrough cleaning, outstanding customer service

We had a great experience with Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning. We got a referral from a family member for fairly priced eavestrough cleaning services and were happy to see the outstanding Homestars reviews.

Anna, the office manager, provided a quote promptly and the company was relatively flexible in booking us a slot after most of the leaves had fallen. We also dealt with the President, Yitzie, who was very responsive to questions by email.

They also kindly fixed a couple of our downspouts which had issues.

We will use them again and recommend them to anyone as an honest, reliable service provider.

Thanks for recognizing! I appreciate you business. Yitzie

frances
frances

Exterior Windows

This was our first time having Maple Windows come and clean our windows. I was a bit concerned as we had replaced new windows and didn’t want them to be scratched. The guys did a fabulous job and was very careful. I was so impressed with not just the professionalism from when I called and spoke to Anna and the guys who came to do the job but as well how though everyone was. It has exceeded my expectation and will continue to have them come back to our home. Thank you for the wonderful job and experience.

Annual fall cleaning (eaves)

I hired these guys for an annual cleanup, our gutters are quite tough to reach and we have a steep roof, so regular cleaning is a must for good drainage. Maple responded quickly and gave a clear timeline and also notified me the day before the work. I'd use them again because the process was efficient and quality of work was high.

Thanks Tyron! We will always give you high quality service as you describe. I appreciate your business!

Great service and communication

Maple Window & Eves Cleaning did a fantastic job cleaning the outside and inside of the windows on our commercial building. They were very detail orriented and efficient. I was very impressed with their safety practices. Their office and workers were always polite and provided great customer service. I would use them again and refer to anyone.

Matt in North York
Matt in North York

Best in the business

This is our second time using the team at Maple Window. They always perform professionally and with great care when working on our home. We will continue to use them as an annual service to keep our home looking great.

Duncan Boyce in Toronto
Duncan Boyce in Toronto

Gutter Guards

My 2 older boys have moved out of the house and I'm at that age when climbing a ladder can be a disaster (my dad fell off ladders 3 times ... you think he would have learned the first time).
I felt like it was time for a professional solution. I got several quotes for various over priced products but found the both the product and price for gutter guards at Maple Windows to be excellent.
They were able to complete the installation in one week which was amazing. But even more amazing was the professional manner in which the product was installed.
They went beyond the call of duty even installing a splash guard (which I had purchased previously) to stop problem with overflow caused by a valley bringing too much water down and bypassing the eves.
I am in no way affiliated with this company but if you are looking for a permanent solution to cleaning eves then this is the company to do it for you.

Very nice review, thank you Duncan! We appreciate your business and referrals. Yitzie

Nando
Nando

Consistent Service!

We hired Maple Window to clean our exterior windows and skylights in May and now again in October. The service is easy to book through Anna. She notified us the day before to expect the cleaners to arrive within a two hour window. The guys were on time and worked efficiently to clean all windows and frames. It's nice that the guys use ladders and not the extended poles. We received the invoice later that evening and were happy that e-transfer was a payment option. We will hire Maple Window again in 2019 and continue to refer them to our neighbours.

Thanks for sharing your Experience Nando!
We use ladders as we are more detailed then most companies in the GTA. The only way to get it perfect is to be right there, detail clean and inspect. I appreciate your business!

John in North york
John in North york

Great job and very efficient

Cleaned eavestrough, cleaned exterior windows and in addition. repaired one shingle on the roof too. Very fast response and was able to complete all 3 tasks in a very efficient manner.

Thanks John, I appreciate your business!

CIE from Toronto
CIE from Toronto

Window and Eaves Cleaning

Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning company continue to be timely, professional and thorough with window washing and eaves cleaning. This job was done on my parent's place, and my parents are very particular and know when a job has been done well, --they given Maple Window and Cleaning two thumbs up!

Cecilia

Thank you Cecillia. Im particular myself, so i understand. We are happy to prove ourselves to new customers!

Ann
Ann

Gutter repair and cleaning

Very prompt and good quality service. As there was a nasty storm approaching, I was anxious to have the gutter repaired. They came right away, did the repair work. They cleaned the gutters at the same time, even though I was in no hurry for that. Very pleased with the quality and efficiency of the work.

Thanks Ann, Im happy we gained another satisfied customer! I appreciate your business.

More about Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning is a professional Windows and Eaves Cleaning company that services the GTA and surrounding areas. Our services include:

Window Cleaning
Eavestrough Cleaning
Eavestrough Repairs
Pressure Washing
and more

We specialize in high-end delicate work, and are dedicated to providing superior customer satisfaction that will leave even our most demanding customers satisfied. Our company is insured with the WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) and has full liability insurance that covers you in the event of any accident, whether to a worker, your home or you. At Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning safety is, and always will be our main priority, but in case of an accident you can be assured that we are completely insured. Whether you need residential or commercial services, big or small, call or email Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning, and start seeing the difference today!