Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in North York  >  Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Maire Percy from Toronto
Maire Percy from Toronto

Window and Eaves Cleaning

We are repeat customers and initially made contact on the basis of excellent HomeStars reviews! We have never been disappointed with exterior window and eaves cleaning of our 86-year old 2. 5 storey house and garage!. The quality has always been above and beyond the call of duty. This time we noted that the exterior screens on the sunroom door and windows also got a cleaning! Thanks again for a job well done. Look forward to your return in the fall. Maire and John Percy

Aine in San Francisco
Aine in San Francisco

Window Cleaning

Love this company, I use them anytime I am putting a house on the market for sale. They always do a great job and very responsive and reasonable. I would definitely recommend.

Thanks Aine! Your always a pleasure to work with!

Tara  from Toronto
Tara from Toronto

Window cleaning and eaves

Amazing experience - the kind of experience that never quite happens anymore - it felt like I was a family friend , given the level of kindness and respect I was given - Yitzie is just a great guy through and through , his team did great work and I would highly recommend his company to my family and friends

Thanks Tara, what a nice comment! I appreciate your business!

kelly in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
kelly in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Excellent window cleaners!

The service was great, the young lad was very very efficient and my windows look great! We haven't had the windows cleaned in a while and I'm so glad that we found Maple!

Thank you Kelly! I appreciate your family's business.

marchmount
marchmount

Exterior window cleaning

Prompt, friendly and considerate service. I appreciated that they listened to my preferences and concerns. Very impressed!

Thank you! I appreciate your business , its a pleasure working with you.

Paul
Paul

Efficient & Professional

I had a crew -- yes, a crew! -- of three at my house this morning to clean out my eavestroughs and gutters. They were polite and very professional. And they did a great job! I've used other eaves cleaning companies before that only sent one person. I'll use Maple again every year.

Thanks Paul! Happy we gained your business and look forward to a long term business relationship. I appreciate the review.

window and eaves cleaning

We are thrilled with the job Maple Windows cleaning did on our home and my mom's. The windows are spotless and the frames sparkle and I am very picky!! Never thought someone would do a better job than I used to do. Thoughtful, professional cleaners even caught a hole in my 88 year old mom's roof which had gone undetected by us!! I highly recommend this team!

Thanks so much for sharing. Of course we will do a real professional job (-:
I appreciate your business. Happy Holidays!

Marty in Toronto
Marty in Toronto

Eaves and Downspout Cleaning

Great service.

Appointment booked via the website. Once the job was complete, an invoice was emailed to me, and I was able to pay via etransfer. The whole process could not have been easier.

Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks Marty, I appreciate your business. You are also easy o deal with!
Thanks for sharing.

Judith
Judith

Eaves cleaning

I was welcomed home to a completed job by two very polite eave cleaners. Upon inspection the job was perfectly done... without any hassle or problems . I will definitely use this service next year.

Thanks Judith! I appreciate your business!

The Scott Family in North york
The Scott Family in North york
7 reviews , ON

TIMELY and EXCELLENT follow up service

I contacted the company via email, explained I needed my eaves cleaned asap before another rain fall. Yitzie made NO hesitation to squeeze me in despite notifying me they were busy. Following this I noted some areas needed further attending and due to my lack of knowledge contacted Yitzie who I expressed the eaves were still dirty. Yitzie ensured she would send someone out asap to re inspect...NOW thats taking care of yout customers. EXCELLENT

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate your business!

More about Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning is a professional Windows and Eaves Cleaning company that services the GTA and surrounding areas. Our services include:

Window Cleaning,
Eavestrough Cleaning
Eavestrough Repairs
Pressure Washing
and more

We specialize in high-end delicate work, and are dedicated to providing superior customer satisfaction that will leave even our most demanding customers satisfied. Our company is insured with the WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) and has full liability insurance that covers you in the event of any accident, whether to a worker, your home or you. At Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning safety is, and always will be our main priority, but in case of an accident you can be assured that we are completely insured. Whether you need residential or commercial services, big or small, call or email Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning, and start seeing the difference today!