Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M6B 3C9

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

bgoodman4 in Toronto
bgoodman4 in Toronto

Excelent and prompt service

Glad I switched to these guys as they are much more pleasant to deal with and do an excellent job. I switched because the fellow I have been dealing with could not accommodate me this year. I would strongly recommend Maple to anyone who needs their eaves or windows cleaned.

Kevin in Ottawa
Kevin in Ottawa

Exterior Window & Eaves Cleaning

Yitzie & his crew have been servicing our home for approximately 10 years. In fact, several of them have become regulars at our place from year to year. They are always prompt, courteous & efficient, doing a great job on both the windows & eaves each Spring & Fall.

Window and eaves cleaning

I have used this company for a number of years. Just amazing in every way. Responsive to communications. Work excellent. Persons who have attended are super diligent and friendly. Pricing reasonable. No reason to look elsewhere.

Donna Silver from North York
Donna Silver from North York

Eaves trough cleaning

We have been using Maple for many years. We are extremely satisfied with both the eaves cleaning and window washing services. Their employees are reliable and friendly. The work is always done in a timely manner.

Melinda A.
Melinda A.

Sparkling windows

I work in a very large 3 storey home. The maple team always does a great job cleaning all the windows and clearing out the eaves. They show up on time and are in and out very quickly while still doing a fantastic job. Have been using them for years and never had a problem. Definitely would recommend them.

Great service

They clean ALL the windows outside and clear ALL eves and even my flat roof and scuppers!
They always come soon after I call them!
I have been using their device for years!

Window cleaning

The window cleaning service provided a fabulous comprehensive service. They left all the windows clean and sparkling. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They are pleasant to deal with and nice to have around

marco, toronto
marco, toronto

Maple Windows and Eaves Cleaning

Maple Windows and Eaves have a high attention to detail. Yitzi and his crew show up and get the job done! Thanks Yitzi for all the years of service! I know I can always count on you!

EK11 in Toronto
EK11 in Toronto

Really great service

Really happy about the service Maple provided. This was my first time using them but it won't be the last. Friendly, fast, on time, efficient and just gets everything done. My windows and gutters looks very clean and the crew did a great job!

Rena
Rena

WIndow/trough cleaning

Second year in a row I depended on Yitzie and his Maple staff to do the fall clean up on my windows and troughs. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER...everyone is always affable and professional and I needn't watch over anybody. The crew take initiative and clean EVERYTHING...even actually cleaning the windows I told them that weren't important because they were a bother to get to...they got to them anyway. POLITE, THOROUGH, KIND and I'm tough to please...Yitzie and the crew MORE than pleased me.

More about Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning is a professional Windows and Eaves Cleaning company that services the GTA and surrounding areas. Our services include:

Window Cleaning
Eavestrough Cleaning
Eavestrough Repairs
Pressure Washing
and more

We specialize in high-end delicate work, and are dedicated to providing superior customer satisfaction that will leave even our most demanding customers satisfied. Our company is insured with the WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) and has full liability insurance that covers you in the event of any accident, whether to a worker, your home or you. At Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning safety is, and always will be our main priority, but in case of an accident you can be assured that we are completely insured. Whether you need residential or commercial services, big or small, call or email Maple Window and Eaves Cleaning, and start seeing the difference today!