Canadian Safety Standard

Toronto ON M5E 1W7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Canadian Safety Standard

Reviews for Canadian Safety Standard

Water filter

Agents are telling not right. .don't let them come in to your home..they will tell you lot's of not true
Info until you can't get out of it. They make believe things even if it is not true. .they leave their contact info after few months they can't be contacted. They all go to hell.

Private User reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Excellent Services

If you are in need of Eco-friendly products, go see Ontario Safety Standards range. We will never go anywhere else and are so grateful to have found them. They truly cared about our concerns and needs.

Yvonne in Ottawa
Yvonne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Carbon and hemp filter

I was very pleased with the professionalism of this company and the installers. They were very friendly and did not mind explaining the process to me in language that I could understand. There is no maintenance for me to take care of which I really like. They service their own products and leave you with the idea that you are in good hands. I was with another company (which I will not name), and they cancelled the program that I had with them. They made it so easy. They called me a week later to see if I was happy and if I has any further questions. I would definitely give this company a 10 out of 10 and have told my family about them. Yvonne Emmett

Hi Yvonne,

On behalf of Ontario Safety Standards thank you for your kind words.

Charles Delberto in Toronto
Charles Delberto in Toronto

Best Service Provider Ontario Safety Standards

Ontario Safety Standards service is terrible. New compressor which had warranty of 5 years was non-functional within a year. Ontario Safety Standards charged to replace that. On top of that, gentleman who came to replace compressor was so rude. Terrible service...

Hi Charles,

Unfortunately, we do not have your name in our files. If you would like to call us to discuss this further, you can reach us at 1-855-445-1441.

Ontario Safety Standards

Arlene Platteborze in Toronto
Arlene Platteborze in Toronto

Water Purification Products

I have been Used Ontario Safety Standards Door to Door Service now for several years for my Water filter system. Any time that I have had a customer service "issue" their staff has been nothing but honest and professional with me over the phone.

Good afternoon Arlene,

On behalf of Ontario Safety Standards thank you for your kind words.

Ontario Safety Standards

More about Canadian Safety Standard

We help our customers understand the benefits of choosing high efficiency products and provide them with the ability to take control of their natural gas and electricity consumption costs with our innovative eco-friendly upgrades. C. S. S offers simple Eco-friendly solutions. Our products are simple to understand, simple to explain ...