AZ Systems Heating And Cooling

Reviews for AZ Systems Heating And Cooling

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great Service !!!

Ali did change my electrical panel last year and fix my furnace this year, he is very knowledgeable, punctual and accurate about his line of work, he goes above and beyond of his duty to satisfied his clients and he is ver fair when it comes to the cost. I will use his service again and again if I need to, because of level of trust he build with me base on his honesty, fast and great service. I am very satisfied with his company and totally recommended him.

Mary

Ollieollie82
Ollieollie82

Tankless water heater install

Ali came over to inspect the work, was polite and gave a lot of good advice with no pressure. He took the time to explain what the various options are for replacing my aged water heater and also some of the issues he saw that he could help resolve. He did this all over a long weekend with timely service. When his team arrived, they were professional and hung the tankless system in a clean manner given how little space I had in my small utility room. They spent many hours in that small room yet did a great job, ensuring everything was hooked up correctly and to standard. At the end, he also helped take away the old water heater which they didnt have to do but did for me because I asked since I wasn't sure how to get rid of it myself. All in all, Ali and his team did great work and took the time to explain to me and show me the changes he made post-install. Would recommend working with him again.

mahin
mahin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

Very responsible, helpful, and honest people. They even helped me get a rebate. They truly care about the quality of their work and the people they are helping.

Amajedi
Amajedi

Furnace service and warranty follow up

Very professional and knowledgable, find the problem in few minutes and my furnace back to work immediately. Thank you for immediate respond, even it was Saturday.
5 stars indeed

dorisrosal405
dorisrosal405

Hvac check up

Checking the hvac furnace. The air flow vents and temperature guage. Consulting on home improvement as well.

Steven_C
Steven_C
3 reviews , ON

Whole Home Humidifier Supply and Install

Ali was very knowledgeable and professional and was able to complete the entire humidifier installation within 2 hours. I would definitely recommend Ali to both family and friends.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Assessing Air Conditioner

Ali came to assess an air conditioner unit, BORA that are no longer in business. He took measure of the coolant pipe - it's good, showed me how to clean the external unit filter, explained how high velocity unit works... all with no charge. He seems to be very knowledable and experience with his trade. I will definitely consider to hire him next time.

Hao
Hao

Great honest contractor.

I put a request on homedtar. Ali called back the next day. He didn’t try to sell me a new AC. He offered to help me over the phone. I told him the compressor broke and I wanted to just replace the whole unit. He understood the urgency and replace my AC a day after. He could have just replace the AC. Instead, he pointed out the previously unprofessional install, moved the AC mounts to the correct place and did an very professional install. He cleaned up the site and recycled the old AC for me as well. I called 1 week after saying the AC isn’t cooling the house. He came right away, inspected my furnace blower. He couldn’t sold me a blower upgrade for couple hundred bucks. But as honest as he is, he literally said this is the money I don’t want to earn and recommended me to now replace the blower at this point. Never did he pressure me into getting a new furnace. Need more honest contractor like him.

Air Conditioner Repair

We were having issues with our split system air conditioner not cooling.

Ali responded quickly, and was able to come and investigate the issue (for free).

He diagnosed the issue and talked me through 3 possible solutions, with different price points and probabilities of fixing the issue. We ended up agreeing on a replacement of our system's evaporator coil.

The work was done very cleanly, and I am very happy so far with the quality of work and results.

Ali really took the time to explain what was happening in the system in clear terms, and I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make a decision about which course of action to take.

I would hire Ali again if I had other issues with my heating and cooling system.

thank you so much for your kindness.

More about AZ Systems Heating And Cooling

The Right Choice in Newmarket

You usually only notice your HVAC system when it breaks down, but you can trust AZ Systems Heating and Cooling to get it up and running quickly and quietly in the background. As licensed and specialized HVAC experts, we can solve any heating, air conditioning, or ventilation issue.

Because HVAC problems seem to always come at the wrong moment, we know that having a repair can be a stressful time. With that in mind, AZ Systems Heating and Cooling will always be the epitome of professionalism, delivering quality work and service with a smile for all of our Newmarket customers.

HVAC problems are not the end of the world, even though they may feel like it. Call AZ Systems Heating and Cooling at 905-967-0999 for an easy and affordable fix.