Az Systems Heating And Cooling

Newmarket ON L3X 1X3
Az Systems Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Az Systems Heating And Cooling

Air Conditioner Repair

We were having issues with our split system air conditioner not cooling.

Ali responded quickly, and was able to come and investigate the issue (for free).

He diagnosed the issue and talked me through 3 possible solutions, with different price points and probabilities of fixing the issue. We ended up agreeing on a replacement of our system's evaporator coil.

The work was done very cleanly, and I am very happy so far with the quality of work and results.

Ali really took the time to explain what was happening in the system in clear terms, and I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make a decision about which course of action to take.

I would hire Ali again if I had other issues with my heating and cooling system.

thank you so much for your kindness.

Ajay N.
Ajay N.

Air Conditionning Repair

Ali is a very honest and friendly man. He came and investigated the issue. He told me the leak was due to the filter being clogged. Others in his place would have pretended there is an issue and charged me for the repair.
Would highly recommend Ali for your next project related to Airconditioners.
- Ajay Narayanan

Robert
Robert

AC install as well as other services

Great job. He even fixed issues that were there prior to my buying the place

thanks so much and really appreciated

Webb in Whitby
Webb in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Heating Service Call and repair

Thank you Ali for the prompt service during the April 2018 Ice Storm. With the stresses of the outside weather, Ali attended my house in the late evening to get my furnace working. Ali put us first on a very long weekend of issues. Call Ali for all your heating and cooling needs he will definitely provide prompt efficient service.

Bawand
Bawand

Furnace Service

Board needed to be replaced and Ali from A Z systems was honest enough to mention that. Enercare was dishonest and said that the furnace needed to be changed, so did one other technician that came to see it. A Z systems has earned my trust. Very reliable, and informative. Thank you!

thanks so much for tour kindness

arost6
arost6
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace replacement

Professional work and keep the promises
Very happy with the job done on time and on budget

Hossein O. from Newmarket
Hossein O. from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Job well done

Let me start by saying thanks. Job well done. Too many advertisements and too many product. But you guys made it easy for us by working and educating us to choose right product and doing great job for installation . You guys were reliable and trustworthy. Thanks again and good luck .

Nick in Newmarket
Nick in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellant Service

I was looking for a reliable company to change my Furnace and buy a tank I checked some companies and a friend of mine recommended az systems I called them ask some questions about their services and understood this company is a professional one with competitive prices so asked them to do the job for me and I am happy selected az services for my job.

More about Az Systems Heating And Cooling

The Right Choice in Newmarket

You usually only notice your HVAC system when it breaks down, but you can trust AZ Systems Heating and Cooling to get it up and running quickly and quietly in the background. As licensed and specialized HVAC experts, we can solve any heating, air conditioning, or ventilation issue.

Because HVAC problems seem to always come at the wrong moment, we know that having a repair can be a stressful time. With that in mind, AZ Systems Heating and Cooling will always be the epitome of professionalism, delivering quality work and service with a smile for all of our Newmarket customers.

HVAC problems are not the end of the world, even though they may feel like it. Call AZ Systems Heating and Cooling at 905-967-0999 for an easy and affordable fix.