Az Systems Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Az Systems Heating And Cooling

Dubi in Mississauga
Dubi in Mississauga

A/C repair

Ali did a great job. Gave us a free estimate that was very fair and avoided recommending services that we were ready to pay for but he said aren't necessary. He then came again to fix our system, and suggested that only if this fix won't be enough, we could look into more significant work. So far his recommended fix has proven effective and we're extremely happy with the result.
Wonderful to find a professional we can trust!

Gary
Gary
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Unreliable and ignores phone calls post-installation

Unreliable and unprofessional. I made the mistake of paying Ali in full before he fully completed the job and now I am left to deal with the issues on my own. Ali and his team completed the basic AC installation but had no knowledge of the product and did not know how to reduce the fan speed. As a result, the air is rushed through the blower and doesn't get chilled enough, rendering the system very inefficient and the airflow at the vents very loud. Ali promised he'd contact the manufacturer for assistance and to come back to tweak the system, but he has since ignored all of my text and calls. Save your money and go with another company who will actually provide post-installation warranty service.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Incredible job

Ali and his team were very professional and did an amazing job of moving my furnace and water heater and consolidating it nicely, even better than we imagined. Everything was done professionally and the finished product was well organized and put together. Would definitely recommend.

Dean in Toronto
Dean in Toronto

Tankless Water Heater Installation

I used HomeStars to suggest/find contractors who could replace my rented tank water heater with a purchased tankless unit for a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath house. Ali contacted me soon after submitting the request via the HomeStars site, text message, and voicemail. I was very pleased with the prompt initial contact, the quick scheduling of an on-site visit, and then subsequent installation of the new unit. It was a relief to hear that a tankless unit could be installed in our un-finished basement that has no frames or drywall.

We agreed on a Navien 210-series unit which may be a little more than what we needed from what a flow-rate perspective. Yet, we will be ready if there was a higher demand for hot water at a single time, such as having visitors over who are using both showers simultaneously. Based on a message from Ali before installation, I thought we would be getting the "A" unit installed which has an integrated circulation pump included, but the "S" unit (210-S) was installed. I didn't notice until after a few days, but it has still worked great and can get hot water to the washroom furthest away within about 20 seconds of running the hot tap on, and did not deem it necessary to bring it up as it is working exceptionally.

I should point out that the original installation date was pushed back by a couple of days due to unforeseen events taking place. Ali was forthcoming, apologetic and quick to schedule a new installation date.

Also, Ali and his team helped with the removal of the rented tank and for the return of the unit to the appropriate location. Those who read this should be aware that contact should be made to the rental company in advance and to have paper documents prepared so that a seamless return can be made and that your rental charges will be pro-rated as early as possible,

I was also very surprised and happy that Ali and his group also changed the gas line going into the furnace while doing the line for the water heater. He walked me through all the connections and operations for the water heater while his team were cleaning up around the work area. He also gave good advice about some future considerations when it comes to HVAC such as the furnace in the house.

In the month that has passed since having the tankless water heater installed. My family and I are very happy with the results. Continuous supply of hot water throughout the house and not having to worry if there will be enough hot water for when I take my shower if I'm the last one in. I will definitely give Ali and AZ System strong consideration down the road for future projects such as replacing/maintaining the furnace as I was very happy throughout the entire process and the results using the new tankless unit for a month now.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great Service !!!

Ali did change my electrical panel last year and fix my furnace this year, he is very knowledgeable, punctual and accurate about his line of work, he goes above and beyond of his duty to satisfied his clients and he is ver fair when it comes to the cost. I will use his service again and again if I need to, because of level of trust he build with me base on his honesty, fast and great service. I am very satisfied with his company and totally recommended him.

Mary

Ollieollie82
Ollieollie82

Tankless water heater install

Ali came over to inspect the work, was polite and gave a lot of good advice with no pressure. He took the time to explain what the various options are for replacing my aged water heater and also some of the issues he saw that he could help resolve. He did this all over a long weekend with timely service. When his team arrived, they were professional and hung the tankless system in a clean manner given how little space I had in my small utility room. They spent many hours in that small room yet did a great job, ensuring everything was hooked up correctly and to standard. At the end, he also helped take away the old water heater which they didnt have to do but did for me because I asked since I wasn't sure how to get rid of it myself. All in all, Ali and his team did great work and took the time to explain to me and show me the changes he made post-install. Would recommend working with him again.

mahin
mahin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

Very responsible, helpful, and honest people. They even helped me get a rebate. They truly care about the quality of their work and the people they are helping.

Amajedi
Amajedi

Furnace service and warranty follow up

Very professional and knowledgable, find the problem in few minutes and my furnace back to work immediately. Thank you for immediate respond, even it was Saturday.
5 stars indeed

dorisrosal405
dorisrosal405

Hvac check up

Checking the hvac furnace. The air flow vents and temperature guage. Consulting on home improvement as well.

Steven_C
Steven_C
3 reviews , ON

Whole Home Humidifier Supply and Install

Ali was very knowledgeable and professional and was able to complete the entire humidifier installation within 2 hours. I would definitely recommend Ali to both family and friends.

More about Az Systems Heating And Cooling

AZ Systems Heating and Cooling is the Right Choice in Newmarket, Aurora, and surrounding areas!

If your HVAC system breaks down, you can trust AZ Systems Heating and Cooling to get it up and running quickly and quietly in the background. As licensed and specialized HVAC experts, we can solve any heating, air conditioning, or ventilation issue.

As Heating and Cooling systems tend to break down at the wrong moment, we know that having a repair can be a stressful time. With that in mind, AZ Systems Heating and Cooling will always be the epitome of professionalism, delivering quality work and service with a smile for all of our customers.

We want to show you that HVAC problems are not the end of the world, even though they may feel like it. For a quick and affordable fix, call AZ Systems Heating and Cooling today at 416-894-4005 to book your free in-home visitation estimate!

Our team also services commercial work for Rooftops, Ductless Cooling and Heating, walk-in coolers and Freezers.