Top Care Heating & Cooling

Top Care Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Top Care Heating & Cooling

Robert in Oakville
Robert in Oakville

Water heater and humidifier replace

I had a water heater and humidifier installed by TopCare. They provided a free on-site estimate, the pricing was fair. Muhaib was reliable, knowledgable and did a great job. He even returned my old rental unit to the drop-off depot as a favour which was much appreciated. Overall, I would recommend TopCare for any HVAC services.

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time write us a positive feedback!! It's our pleasure to help our valuable customer anytime.

Ankit
Ankit

A.C. repair and top up.

Muhib was very friendly and trust worthy. He knew what he was doing and service was very quick and relaible. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you so much, for the positive feedback. It was really pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate to call us if there is any problem in the future!! Thanks

huskarasu
huskarasu
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace Control board replacement

My furnace's control board was replaced by Top care Heating and cooling. Muhib did great job on installation. He checked the furnace from top to bottom to see if there are any other problem. He also checked our AC to see our HVAC system works problem free. Muhib is a reliable, hardworking, knowledgeable and polite person. I extremely recommend him to anyone. Thank you Top Care heating and cooling.

Thank you so much, for taking your valuable time to give us a positive feedback. TopCare heating & cooling team will always be happy to help our value customers!!!

Mark in Oakville
Mark in Oakville

Water Heater Installation

Very happy with Muhib and his level of service. I replaced my old rental unit with a new model (no more monthly payments). Of the half dozen places I called Muhib was the only person to come to my house before he gave me a quote. Competitive pricing, arrived on time, knew his stuff and went the extra mile to ensure I was happy with the process. Have to give him extra credit for being patient with my questions while working. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Mark, we really appreciate for taking your time and giving us a positive feedback ! It's our pleasure to hear that our clients are satisfied with our work. Please don't hesitate to call us any time if there is any problem or you have any questions regarding our work . TopCare heating & cooling will be happy to help you . Thank you so much

bdpaudel
bdpaudel
1 review Burlington, ON

Venting pipe replacement

Excellent service - ontime, thorough and made sure everything is working in good condition. He even checked extra things in furnace and fixed that too. I highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Any problem in the future we will be happy to assist you.

Ashtar in Mississauga
Ashtar in Mississauga

Water Heater and More

I have used Top Care twice (once to replace my water heater and the other time to repair a dripping main line) and have always been impressed with the level of service and honesty in pricing. Both times I heeded help in off-hours, and without fail they have been there to deliver with great response times.

It's hard to find people like Muhaib, and have continually recommended him to friends.

Thank you so much for taking your time and give us positive feedback. TopCare heating & cooling is always there for any HVAC related issues no restriction on day and time .

Melissa
Melissa

Air Conditioner Installation

They were very friendly and professional and went out of their way to replace an AC that was in a very awkward spot. They cleaned everything before they left. The price was very affordable compared to most other companies.

Thank you so much Melissa, for choosing Top Care heating & cooling to change your air conditioner . it was really pleasure working with you guys . Any problem in the future please let us know . Thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

A/c installation

He did very good work installing my a/c. It was quick and he also cleaned up afterwards. I don't have any complaints. I'd recommend him to others. Five stars .

Thank very much for choosing Top Care heating & cooling to install an air conditioner for you. We are happy to have great customer like you. Should have any problem please call us . Thanks

Jalis in Ottawa
Jalis in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gas Water Heater and other Plumbing work

Top Care worked at my home for relocation of water gas heater and some plumbing work
I am very satisfied with Top Care working, by Quick Response, Reasonable and Accurate Estimate, professionally working style

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much, for the positive feedback. We are glad to hear from our customers that they are satisfied with our work!!! It was our pleasure working with you. Thanks

Cassio
Cassio

Furnace Maintenance

I'm really happy with their service. They've installed a humidifier and a new furnace for us for a very fair price. They were friendly and left the place clean. Now I always call them when I have any furnace/AC questions and they give me honest advice. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much Cassio for taking your precious time and give us positive feedback. Top Care heating & cooling always happy to work with such a great customer like yourself. Any problem arias please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 . Thanks

More about Top Care Heating & Cooling

At Top Care Heating & Cooling, we are a highly trained HVAC certified company with many years of experience in the industry. We aim to provide the best service to our customer's satisfaction. We offer many service with brands that you can trust, reliable, high efficiency equipment at a reasonable price.